Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

See thats what I don’t understand. since we’re all using fxpro maybe we can update each other occasionally as to which and how many trades fxpro makes, I’ll let you know what results i get next week fri. now that i allowed fri. trading. Henry c

There may be a cutoff on what “Friday” means as the market carries over into 2400 to 00 GMT and remember… MarketWatch time is the actual GMT time. and a trade that is opened before midnight will carry over.

Let me know how using Fridays works. I’m too chicken to mess with good results (so far) :slight_smile:

Kevin

The way I think the fri. cutoff works is that is it will take trades up to 23:59 and carry them over and any trades that are generated at 24:00 and beyond are considered fri. trades that’s what I want to find out. if I’m right no one will see any trades today because the markets shut down for the weekend at 4:00pm EST (23:00), and that’s when the system usally starts trading. I’ll let you know what happens next fri. about thurs.trading results. when you think about it the system trades 5 days a week which starts sun night at 5;00 pm EST and would end on thurs. night at 24:00 if fri trading not allowed, if you allowed fri. trading it would allow trades after 24:00 on thru. night then stop trading somewhere between 02:00 and 03:00 gmt like on any other night, because like i said i doubt anyone will see trades made this afternoon EST. Henry C

Hi, Kevin just out of curiosity are you running a live acct and still runing your demo acct with fxpro? if not it might be interesting for you to run the fxpro demo along with the live to compare results, all you have to do is download the demo from fxpro and put it in a different folder, i use my documents folder on the desktop, and when you go to install with fapturbo just browse for that folder in my documents and install it there. and you can get a demo activation from the fapturbo members download, since they allowed multiple demo activations, that way they won’t interfere with each other.

I’ll do that…I do have demo already set up, so will compare when trades start up again.

Kevin

FAP Turbo is based on Forex autopilot which many, many traders are happily making a bunch of money from.

It was the result of a “bet” from the author of Autopilot, Marcus Leary, to get 3 programmers to actually make a product which improved the already successful FAPS system.

That’s how FAP Turbo was born - 3 programming nerds took the already successful forex autopilot system and added some much-needed features and some other neat things to make it the “ultimate forex robot”.

Now I know tons of people reading this are probably thinking all these robots are scams and stuff but the fact is that the good ones (FAP Turbo and Forex Autopilot especially) are actually based on systems which make MILLIONS of dollars every year for their creators.

However much of that stuff you want to believe is up to you, but the point is that these things do actually work. And although they might be tarnished with the whole “earn $1,000,000 by pushing a button” idea that has been born from the less popular systems, these two in particular are well worth a look at.

In fact, there are live trading results for FAP Turbo here… showing its claims are true.

It’s definitely a system you should be looking at. Whether you buy into it or not is up to you.

And I feel like the reason it’s different is that it is upgraded on a regular basis. I guarantee there is no such thing as a black box, and everybody needs to learn how to trade manually, but if you look around on other parts of this forum, you will see that there lots of folks using there own homemade EA’s just with manual entry points (and I think TRO has one that enters automatically) so all this stuff about Robots being crappy is more a reflection of folks that have been burned by crappy robots. To say something does not work based on a bad experience in the past even though it’s a different something is akin to saying that “I got in a fiery wreck in a ford Pinto, so all Ford’s must be bad.”

Having blathered all that; I will also say once again that there is no such thing as a black box, but the neat thing about Fap Turbo is that it gives new traders breathing room to learn the basics and put together a system based on good rules and common sense.

Kevin

Well kevin i guess i was wrong fx pro just opened and closed 3 trades today a little after 23:00 on the demo. my 2 other demos didn’t trade but the friday settings were the same on all 3.

What happened was fxpro stayed active right up to close at 24:00, fxdd and fxopen shut down at 23:00. It made one last trade before it closed so i’m carrying that trade over the weekend. this is where it could be scary depending on sun.open (a gap up would be okay since it was a buy but a gap down could spell trouble) will have to monitor trade as soon as the market opens. henry c

[B]Has anyone had any luck holding FAPturbo to the claim that

“You can have FAP Turbo installed on our server, we take care of that. This way, you will not have to have your computer turned on EVER!”

I have had my emails about this ignored for about a week now…

I don’t really want to pay for VPS on top of all I’m already putting into this, at least until I know it definately works.[/B]

Lazymaritimer:Had the same trades close to protect Equity, by FAPTURBO. $1509.00 to be exact, but this is on a Demo account and I have disabled Long Term for now.
Having three Long Term Trades open at the same time, just not recommended when they were selling and should have been buying.
Need to change the stop loss to 100.:confused:
Getting quite an education here on this Forum.
Thanks to all who are sharing.
FAPTURBO Rocks!:slight_smile:

Point of Interest:
Your Robot does not know if it is Demo or it is Live.
Why would you say it trades less live?:confused:

gerard36:Go back to your FAPTURBO setup folder and open it, you should find both FAPTURBO 23, also your DLL file.
Copy both and move them to your Meta Trader folder in C:\Program Files,
go to your Meta Trader folder and open the Expert folder and paste both in that folder.
This should solve your problem.:wink:

the ex4 file goes in metatrader\experts and the dll file goes in metatrader\experts\libraries

Have know knowledge about this, other than what was in the Manual,
But have been contacted by Aaron and Sara, regarding this at less than half the price.

If permitted will post there email, and you can ask them about there system they are recommending. <[email protected]>

Thanks to CASHUKID and EHOBBIT !
Very usefull posts .

Hi Fellow Fapturbo traders…
ever heard of this parameter of max trades at any time for the scalping strategy? means at any one time only a specified number of live trades can be active… this is to have have control and avoid margin call in case alot of trades are active at one time…
this is important, anyone ever spotted this parameter or thought of this b4?

appreciate yr thoughts and response… thanks fellow bro traders :slight_smile:

I have my own dedicated server where I’m running fapturbo, but there’s no reason why the fap turbo’s solution couldn’t work. But as a few people said earlier in this thread, there are cheaper VPS solutions out there so you can save some money if you google for other VPS services

1.) It DOES know if it’s live or demo. Otherwise you could have unlimited demo activations and use it for live accounts :slight_smile: But EAs in MT4 are able to find out if it’s a demo or live.

2.) I’m not saying that the EA itself have a different logic for demo and live account, but that demo price feed can be a bit different from live, like the quotes are a little slower, etc., so trades on demo and live can differ between live and demo.

MarketWatch does not have to be GMT. If it is, then GMT offset setting in fap turbo = 0, otherwise you have to adjust it.