Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

Look, first post so I’m sure people like buttmunch are going to scream I’m some sort of shill. I can live with that. All I know is that FAPTurbo has worked very well for me to date. Nice to see you here donna by the way.

most people are on the fence with fapturbo… i’m guessing if you can get it work your ok… but if you need support forget about it!..

Yeah, I have the advantage of being a fapwinner member so we get better support through them for the FAPTurbo EA. I will say the support for FAPTurbo has been getting faster lately.

Regardless, last week for me saw 60 trades and a pip gain of around 200. Bad day Monday, and almost no trades Thursday.

johnnykanoo,

I just got the one month demo, and started the demo last night. Are you still having good sucess with this EA. Did you take the class to get your results. Is the class necessay. I would be happy with the conservative return. How long have you been using this? Could you tell us more about this EA?
Thanks

i do hope that everyone realizes, the more people that trade the exact same method at the exact same time of the day, as fapturbo does the less effective it is going to be,

the market will start to become more volitile that time of day and the spreads for all the brokers will be going up that time of the day, I have already seen it, but i guess all you smart people didn’t see that

you bunch of experienced traders you.

lol

If only we all had the wisdom of the man called buttmunch…

when you get to the 5 year mark, you let me know.

wow i see we have alot of new people on here this month, and they all seem to have found this thread, funny they are all fapturbo users, funny

sounds like a setup to me.

yawn Ok, we’re all shills. You got your refund, what do you care? Quite honestly the LESS people that trade it the better for me. Maybe IBFX will stop spiking my spreads so freaking high and I can use them more frequently. A large percentage of people will move on to the next FOTM, and those of us who are happy with FAPTurbo will keep making money. And all your grouching isn’t going to stop that.

yup, your one of those that i talk about, joined shortly after i started bashing this scam

your opinion does not matter to me

and i’ll bash for as long as i want

because i have the time and money to do it.

So if you ignore him, he will eventually leave. He is not here any more. :smiley:
for all I know you work for forex auto pilot or othe EA’s, because they lost to fap turbo and cant get over it.

yup i could be

but i’m not a fan of EA’s in general, especially the ones that are mass sold to newbie forex investors.

like i said, just about any EA that is mass sold will almost always fail, the bigger they seem to be the harder they will fall

just imagine this, so far fapturbo has sold around 30,000 copies of a EA code that has already made its rounds, but just for $#@'s and jiggles lets say this is a brand new EA, this EA trades the same way on every account for the most part, so you have 30000 people making trades at the exact same time in various lot sizes, with this spike in volitility do you really expect that all these fly by night brokers that use MT4 will let this happen without upping the spreads, and with all those trades going through in a normally quiet part of the night, do you really think this is not going to have any impact on the prices, for anyone that can’t seem to understand this maybe you should forget forex investing and stick to something you do understand,

like grade 3 math.

this is not a complicated subject, for anyone that has been trading for a number of years this is just how it is.

I have seen ALOT of different EA’s come and go in 5 years, this is not the holy grail, no EA that is mass sold every will be because it ends up creating the same problems.

I agree no one should count on EA’s unless you have extra money that yo like to donate. but some people know how to deal with EA’s and it can be just what they needed. if you didn’t like FT maybe its not for you. As for me I like it and I’m going big scale with a new fixed spread brocker…

i to have a fixed spread broker, 2 pip eur/gbp, but i still am not going to use this system, I have my own that knowone uses, i will never have the problem of volitility or a problem with 10’s of thousands of people trading my system at the exact sam etime of the day. in the long run i do and will make alot of money

fapturbo users however with be limited, not everyone, very few have fixed spread brokers and that in itself is a problem, i have read the fapturbo forum and i know about the problems people are having already with broker spreads, like i say its just the beginning.

Right back at ya big guy :wink:

Does anyone please attach a copy of the FAP turbo PDF guide?
MY PC crashed and lost it in the process. I haven’t heard anything from the customer service, after emailing them!!

here you go …

fapturboguide.pdf (1.48 MB)

thanks a lot, Jado

Another question for you…
is the low spread broker you are using, a super-secret?

I haven’t opened a live with them yet i barely stumbled upon it yesterday, so its not a bad idea if you search reviews about them. I posted the link on your profile because i cant do it here, its considered advertising.

Yes and it worries me too ; here is a post of FAP Turbo forum :

* Report this post

Too many IBFX accounts for Fap Turbo!

Postby scotchipman on 09 Jan 2009 19:50
Below is a response from IBFX about spreads, off quotes, and Fap Turbo. Bottom line is even if/when the spreads do go down at IBFX there will still be too many of us using Fab Turbo on live IBFX accounts to make it work!

I can explain to you why our spreads have not been as “set” lately as they have been in the past. As you know, our spreads are not fixed and they can and do in fact move at any time due to several different factors. Now we do have typical spreads that are usually present during normal market conditions, however, the market has been anything but normal for several months now. Please keep in mind that the forex market is related in some way to all global financial markets including stock markets, commodities markets as well as the financial conditions of the world’s banks and sovereign countries. Considering the fact that we are currently facing global economic conditions that many of the world’s foremost economists and analysts can compare only with the Great Depression, to many, it may be harder to understand how we could limit the spreads at all.

That being said, we have found that there are several different time periods during the trading day that the spreads that we are receiving through our price feeds with our liquidity providers is substantially larger than the spreads we offer during normal market conditions. Sometimes these spreads can be greater than 20-pips higher and when this is the case, IBFX is the party who essentially “eats” the difference. Because we have found that this is happening more and more, specifically during times with low volume as well as when we lose some of our liquidity providers as they close their daily books; as our own client volume remains somewhat high during these periods, we decided that it is not possible for us to continue to keep making up this difference. In essence, we have been supplementing each and every trade that takes place during these times. Therefore, we have adopted the current policy of passing these spreads on to the clients during these times periods. Once again, the prices that you see when these spreads widen are the prices that are coming through to us from our liquidity providers and they always seem to eventually work their way back down to the normal spreads.

Additionally, the “Off quotes” occur more often when there are a lot of trades coming in to our system (from traders such as yourself) and the banks are not offering enough liquidity at that time to cover the trades as they come in. This will occur more frequently during these same market hours you have been seeing the wider spreads. One item in particular that is having a much greater effect on our system is the sheer number of clients using the FAP Turbo EA; since the majority of these clients have this EA set up in the same way, our system is generally getting flooded with trade requests as these EA’s go in to action; once again, usually just after 5 PM Eastern time. So if you are using this EA, the lack of liquidity in the market coupled with the thousands of trade requests coming in for particular currency pairs are basically just causing our system to all but shut-down during certain times of the day, until it can catch up.

We certainly apologize for the inconvenience but we have been working with our banks to get them to free up more liquidity during these trading hours in question and those talks are ongoing. Ultimately, they have the greatest amount of control over this as they are the contra party with which you are attempting to trade with.

Please keep in mind that since there is no centralized FOREX market, all forex brokers essentially have their own prices whether those prices are being generated by a group of liquidity providers as is our situation, or those prices are being generated by the broker’s own dealing desk. Regardless of the case, each broker acts on their own behalf and each must deal with the spreads as they see fit in order to balance accommodating the trading public as well as their own business concerns. At this time, we have chosen to allow the spreads to fluctuate more often during what most view as normal market times because the reality is, this is simply not a normal market and may not be for some time.
We understand that this may upset many individuals and we apologize for that, but it is the risk we have chosen to make until the global markets begin to show some form of normalcy.

Regards,
Will Chapman
Customer Services Manager

scotchipman

Certainly Forex is a hudge 4 000 billion $ volume for the WHOLE 24 h a day and on ALL the currencies !
Unfortunately FAP Turbo trades only 4 pairs during only 4 hours ; the volume is much lower !