Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

thanks for the reply.
But they haven’t implemented the 5 decimals yet and hence it should work currently. IBFX is going to implement 5 decimal on April 12, 2009 in demo mode only (real account implementation will be later)

[B]Brokers finally are decreasing spreads![/B]

As you know high spread is the main disadvantage which prevents fapturbo from its most effective trading. However more and more brokers are finally decreasing their spreads after 3 months of high spread period. That is really great news for all current and future fapturbo traders!

Alpari is going to decrease spreads on 16 currency pairs including popular EURGBP and EURCHF! New night spread will be 4 instead of 5! That means fapturbo clients have much more possibilities for successful trading.

IBFX has announced the upcoming change to 5 digits in price quotes which also should decrease their spreads. Please note fapturbo automatically detects 4-5 digit brokers and there is no need for any adjustments on the trader’s side.

FXCM reduced their variable spreads in the end of March as well.

FXCBS (FAPTURBO BROKERS RELATIONS NEWS) is adding more liquidity providers and going to decrease the spreads as well. Their minimum deposit was reduced from 10k to 2K.

p.s. May to November is a traditional low-spread time. Spread can increase again near Christmas time.

oops wrong response …

ActivTrades is cool man. Scalp a lot, EA or manually, no problems with stops , fillings or slippage.
not bad I have to say:D

FAP Turbo is an influential blend of 2 strategies: Short Term Scalping Strategy and Long Term superior FAP strategy. Both strategies are built within one FAPTURBO expert advisor and can be turn on and off with no trouble using Scalper Strategy parameter in FAPTURBO settings.

FAP Turbo has not performed for me even remotely close to anything that was stated or alluded to on their web site. The big mystery is the settings–there does not seem to be a concensus on one setting given the broad range of brokers and trading pairs (FAP Turbo’s default settings did not impress me at all), although there seems to be an endless supply of optimum-setting promises from affiliate sites.

Logic tells me that if this product were as good as the claims, then there would not be the need for the constant revisions by FAPTurbo. This is a volatile market, so what works today for sure won’t work next month. Of course, they’ve gotta keep tweaking the software.

I am also extremely leery of the possibility of FAPTurbo folks crawling these sites and posting favorable comments, and worse, giving misleading information.

I also began receiving calls from FAP Turbo salespeople to “see how serious I am” so they can “talk to the boss” to see if I am worth taking their time. It looks like there is plenty of opportunity with FAP Turbo as long as you keep your checkbook open.

I just cancelled my order. I wish sites like these were better regulated. (Oh yeah, I couldn’t find any mention of FAP Turbo on the BBB web site, but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt that I wasn’t looking at the “right” BBB site).

My advice? Save your money. Leave this to the professionals.

Short Term Scalping Strategy and Long Term superior FAP strategy. Both strategies are built within one FAPTURBO expert advisor and can be turn on and off with no trouble using Scalper Strategy parameter in FAPTURBO settings.

I’m using FAPS on my IBFX account with less than stellar results.

Wondering if anyone there can tell me what settings they have changed or are using that have been having good results?

It seems that a lot of times it puts in a sell trade when it should obviously be a buy trade or vice versa…

If you are not US resident you should try activtrades. Interbank account, 5 digits, works very well both day and night. Very thights spreads, obvoiusly no probs with EAs

:wink:

Hi guys,

I trade using FAPT with ActivTrades and their Interbank account works quite well. You can see that there’s no dealing desk and the spreads are fair I have to say

Fapturbo is still working for me…

but not as good as previous months…as soon as the broker starts to crack down on FapTurbo…the performances have not been up to par…

So far still on small profit from month to month… :slight_smile:

Fap Turbo seems to be back on track for this month…Almost 100% gain… :slight_smile:

I am solely using Short Term scalping…Long Term strategy doesn’t work well for me :confused:

I heard that they are coming up with a new version of Fap Turbo…Any confirmation or news? :rolleyes:

Not sure if the new update will be upsetting the good performance again :frowning:

Hi guys,

Just got my copy of FAP Turbo, which broker do you guys use?

Hello guys, after months of research I use my EurGbp and EurChf Scalping EA’s with Tadawulfx Broker, both pairs have 3 fixed spread.

This is a new venture for me and I’ve started my homework to better understand how someone plays to win at this game.

I’m not going to jump into any one EA, but as I was looking around I came across this thread - thanks for all the great contributions.

Once I get to a point that I’m ready to buy an EA, I wanted to know what makes FAP Turbo so much better than all the dozen other ones out there. Yeah, I read the sales letter and I can see that some people have gotten results, but is that really the product talking? I mean, for all you successful users of FapT, could you have done it with just about any software?

Guess I’m trying to see what separates this EA from the rest.
Thanks

Hi esteemed Pipers!

I apologize in advance for the lengthy post but I had to cover some info here :slight_smile:

I have read this thread and so far there’s a lot of talk about Fapturbo etc etc. Fine. I have no idea how to use it, what it looks like nor how to use it. On the other hand, I would like to know which EA people can advise newbies to use with proven results.

Not just saying use this one, it just works. If you could be so kind to put in a little comment in the vein of ‘Hey, use EA xyz because I have made 150 pips on one trade… it brought me good luck so far’. No EA is perfect so please also include the down parts of the system. So far I’ve read that Fapturbo offers bad customer support or at least very slow one which is a good thing to know before you intend to buy the ‘service’.

On a different note, let’s talk brokers. Any of you who would care to give a tip or two on which broker is best to use in terms of good leverage as well as spreads?

I got tricked into FxPro earlier tonight. You know, those guys who have a gazillion advertisement going on online these days. I am a newbie but that’s probably obvious in how I approach subjects here. This however doesn’t take away that I’ve used FxPro’s practice account, also the one from Forex.com, other MT4 based practice accounts and have found myself winning a lot of runs.

As you can imagine, this got me all excited to go into the ‘real world’ of trading. I chose FxPro for that. Needless to say that my enthusiasm made me forget my first rule which is ‘DUE DILIGENCE’. So I signed up, was fantasizing about the 1:500 leverage and average 0.5 spread (which is closer to 5 or more but anyways) and even put in my cc details to get started.

Then I did my diligence (a little late, I know) and found a huge amount of negative comments on FxPro’s fraudulent practices of trading and delaying trades on purpose etc ect. This got me a tad worried as you can imagine.

Lucky me, my card is one from overseas:D It normally takes 1 hour for funds to be cleared and after close to 3 hours waiting, nothing! So, I went to live support. Talked to agent Amy and funds were denied by the bank even though I have enough funds on my card which I know for a fact. But that’s not what matters.

What DOES matter here is the following PART of the conversation I had with agent Amy from FxPro.com I had to provide proof of residence and bills at sign up to proof that I am who I am and live where I say I live under form of attachments (.pdf copies if you prefer). Totally normal, I dig!

What I do not dig however is the following (please do feedback):

you: If I want my private information to be removed from your servers, information I uploaded as .pdf files with my private info on it as well as my cc information, how do you I go about that?

Amy: as a fully regulated company we are obliged to hold all clients documents and information

Amy: I can assure you they are held on a very secure system, and are held in line with the Data Protection Act of Cyprus

Amy: we do not disclose any information to third parties

you: If I want my account closed and information erased, that is my right so how do I get that information off your servers?

Amy: once an account is close we must keep a record of this information for 5 years

Amy: after this time, it will be automatically erased from the system

you: under which law?

Amy: this is a law imposed by our regulators

Amy: we are regulated by CySec

you: Alright, I know enough. You have been very helpful Amy. Have a great night!

Thanks for reading and for your feedback.

I heard that the default setting for fapturbo is not really good. What is the optimum setting for fapturbo? I plan to put in $500 first. If profitable, I will put in $1500.

No updates from Dehumaniser,jado and others who were previously giving their updates when they were on the demo.Does this mean they have burnt their fingers after they went live with this fap turbo

I haven’t burnt my fingers, I have actually earned something after all, but it was not very profitable for me, it was always many small winners and then one big loss which wiped out these small wins. So the performance is not very astonishing for me. I have tried it again for about two months since August but it was still the same. The same goes for MegaDroid.

Keep the updates coming up atleast to keep this thread live.I am just a beginner trying to learn the basics and took great interest in reading all of your posts and suddenly there are no posts at all.