Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

Dehumaniser,can I know what is this megadroid you are talking about.

Well, I’m not using it anymore now, so there are no updates :slight_smile: Megadroid is another commercial EA.

I stoped using fapT months ago, I think it was because my broker raised the spread.

It seems finally no great result from this product.The initial excitement is also lost.

Lazy,

Thanks for keeping us informed on your results, I’m very interested in FAP Turbo and planned on buying it here in about a month but I was just a little unsure if it can do better than my Forex investment company. Do you think FAP can return 20% a month or better on your money?

Forex megadroid is doing really well…Fapturbo is more like a wacky forex robot…

I am using both Fapturbo and Forex megadroid…seems to work well in balancing my P/L sheet… :wink:

gonna check out megadroid too. thanks!

im newbie…still not sure about FAB TURBO…is this thing really works?? coz i dnt knw much about forex :confused:…still try to understanding it. can any one tell me where can i start it??? i mean where to begin…is FAB turbo a right choice for me? PLZ HELP:(

Did u try it in real account?

Try it.
Then ur posting in the forum will be entirely different.
No support from FAP Turbo.

95 % winning calls with 3 to 4 pips avarage profit.
5% loss calls with 60 to 80 pips loss.

U calculate.

I feel pity on you

I am a total noob to forex , i have bought FapTurbo and will add my findings as they progress…:smiley:

Anyone else got Fturbo and what are your findings ???

Hi guys!

After few days of trading I have first 10 percent with new version FapTurbo50 on my forwardtest! During 21-30 March, this expert take profit in 1 thousand dollars! By the way, during 26-30 March I got new record from FapTurbo50 - more than twenty profit orders already closed in succession.

At the beginning of the last week FapTurbo50 on my forwardtests shows not so great results like usual… but it was lull before a storm, during last 2 trading days FapTurbo50 took a clear profit in more than one thousand dollars and now on my account I have 21% of clear gain!

This is really impressive results and now, I recommend my members and friends to try FapTurbo50 with new pair and settings. I expected, that new version of it will have not bad results of trading, but I really not thought, that it will so stable and profitable. Now, this expert most of orders close in profit more than $100 and you can see it in my statement.
(Mark Larsen's Forex EA Lab)

Till this moment, expert shows impressive results. Stable and really not bad trading. Sometimes every robot have drawdowns, but in that case very important profit factor. If FapTurbo50 will trade with that way in the future, it will one of the reasons to always use it with real money account.

Best regards, Mark.

Your FAPT seems to have performed better than mine - last night was the first day since the release of the new version that the new pair made anything for me. I’m going to let GBPUSD run for at least a month before deciding on whether it’s actually worth it to continue using it.

I can sometimes disable some pairs with fapturbo to get better results. Now, for me not so important profit factor of expert, I try to find settings and parameters for most stable trading. If results will have not a chance character and really stable - it will be more better, than big profit. But when you get this result, with big deposit you can have big profit.

I agree about finding the optimal settings, but personally I prefer doing that on a demo account, without incurring any real losses. The new pair has not performed very well so far, & it seems that I am not the only one experiencing that. Maybe I should suspend it for a while…

Safari the trick to that then would be to enable the Robot during those particular conditions and leave it inactive outside of those conditions unless you wanted to tweak.

As for trading fundamentals they being the only winning way, you are joking right? I am not sure if you realize by the time we have any announcements it is in the history book. T/A looking for set ups combining the fundamentals is the far better way

Hi Sir,
This is Krishna Prasad from Bangalore City, INDIA. I just need your advise on the purchase of FAP Turbo version 50 but I have alpari UK’s demo account. I am also interested to purchase FAP Turbo expert settings guide written by Rob Casey regarding tweaking of my Settings. can you please tell Me whether this is a better Idea.
I am thinking of setting of Micro accounts of US$1000 as this is the amount that I can risk at the Moment,
Can You please Guide,

Thanks & Regards,
Krishna PR

Hi Krishna,

I recommend to you to try new version of FapTurbo, but at the beginning, you should observe for your deposit. Sometimes every expert can have a drawdowns and at the beginning, you can find more better pairs for your trading.

About your deposit in $1000 - it’s quite enough for trading with fapturbo50 and now, if you see on my statement, with this robot, you find great results of trading, already during more than one month.

Systems/robots don’t work. If they did work, think about it, why would anyone sell you something that makes money? It doesn’t make sense. If they are making money selling the robot/system then why wouldn’t they just use that system/robot to make all the money they need? It takes alot of effort and time to make that system, create a website to sell that, market, business costs & so on.

Safaria2, you are right about selling working systems, but you also should understand, that a lot of developers, who created good systems, no have enough money for trading with it. They can create website for their robot, and sell around 250 copies, after that, just take profit, and start to trade with it… and they will have a clear profit from selling of their system and also from trading with it.

Safari the trick to that then would be to enable the Robot during those particular conditions and leave it inactive outside of those conditions unless you wanted to tweak.

As for trading fundamentals they being the only winning way, you are joking right? I am not sure if you realize by the time we have any announcements it is in the history book. T/A looking for set ups combining the fundamentals is the far better way

I think that the best way to make money on the forex market, it’s a combining of automated trading and your self trading. When you have ability to open orders for the market signals you can do it by your self, but when you will work or sleep you can set on your account forex robot systems. Another question it’s a find good system for trading.

Regards, Mark.

Hi Mark,
Extremely heart filled with your response. But I am also taking Rob Casey’s “FAP Turbo Expert Setting Guide” who has given for traders like Me on how to get maximum out of FAP Turbo. In that guide, he advises the small traders like Me to start with only 1 -2 Currency pairs at the max like the EUR/CHF & EUR/GBP to get maximum out of FAPT so that we can get familiarize about trading patterns with GallantFX brokers who can give even 1 pip spread.
My suggestion is that If I use FAPT Version 50+ Best setting Guide, Can I make 3% of my deposit every day on an average.
I am asking this because I have another trading system designed for Indian people like Me with Alpari UK as their main broker & in the last 3 months have net consistently 60% Profit every month meaning for every account of US$500[ Micro account], we can get more than US$325-345 profit every month, Please advise whether FAPT is better than this option with highly customized settings,

Thanks & regards,
Krishna PR

QUOTE=MLforex;188489]Hi Krishna,

I recommend to you to try new version of FapTurbo, but at the beginning, you should observe for your deposit. Sometimes every expert can have a drawdowns and at the beginning, you can find more better pairs for your trading.

About your deposit in $1000 - it’s quite enough for trading with fapturbo50 and now, if you see on my statement, with this robot, you find great results of trading, already during more than one month.

Safaria2, you are right about selling working systems, but you also should understand, that a lot of developers, who created good systems, no have enough money for trading with it. They can create website for their robot, and sell around 250 copies, after that, just take profit, and start to trade with it… and they will have a clear profit from selling of their system and also from trading with it.

I think that the best way to make money on the forex market, it’s a combining of automated trading and your self trading. When you have ability to open orders for the market signals you can do it by your self, but when you will work or sleep you can set on your account forex robot systems. Another question it’s a find good system for trading.

Regards, Mark.[/QUOTE]

Hi Krishna.

I can say, that FAP Turbo it’s a really great expert. It already have a lot of members, long statistic of trading on demo or real accounts and very famous on the forums, conferences in the traders contests. But I think, basically, you should use system, which can give you more money. Of course FAP Turbo is good, but if you have more stable system and impressive statistic with it, you can get more chances to take your big profit. However, I recommend to you, to add FAP Turbo to your system… In my mind it will bring to you better results.

Regards, Mark.

Hi folks!

Now I have some news for you guys… On the current moment on my statement with FapTurbo50( Mark Larsen's Forex EA Lab ) I have almost 60 percent of clear profit without any critical drawdowns. For today, this expert shows good results of trading. Besides, now fapturbo have more stable result on the risky currency pairs, every day on my forwardtest I have trades and closed profit.

I can say, that, on my account now I have almost $6000 with start deposit in $10000, and this profit I got during five weeks, this is really impressive results. Maybe I will try correct my settings of FapTurbo50 for getting better results and have clear profit in 100 percent to the end of the eight week. Full information you can see in my review.

Regards, Mark.