Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

sniper all of my scalps closed in profit except one which was break even. Is it possible your computer shut down during the night for updates??? If so you will have to remedy that coz it can cost you money.

I hope you can figure it out, john

buy eurchf 1.5364 close 1.5371 total 7
sell eurgbp 0.8607 close 0.8601 total 6
sell eurchf 1.5380 close 1.5374 total 6
buy eurchf 1.5365 close 1.5371 total 6
sell eurgbp 0.8602 close .8599 total 3
buy eurchf 1.5352 close 1.5352 total 0

these are my totals from yesterday evening (but not last 24 hours)
total pips = 28

definatly promising!!!

Hi "sniper88"
please let me know how it is going with your open trade on alpari as i going to open a live account soon. I aslo ha alpari demo and all trades has ben cosed corectly.
About somone else says here about decompiling the EA to see there stoploos and that this can be done also from your broker side to wipe you out. YES Maybe. BUT i suggest a ECN broker. That way you never trade against the broker or his other clients and this broker is not intersted/involved in your win/loose :wink:

Hi Johnny,

I’ve the demo platform installed in my laptop and it has been running 24hr round the clock without switching off. The rest of the scalping pairs are ok and done with profit.

FYI, I just check on it, they are finally all closed by fapturbo the 2 positions, which suffered loses between 157 and 226. The rest of the scalping trades yield profit though. I’ll monitor the trades again tonight and see if any scalping is left unclosed again by dawn.

I also notice that the long term strategy is not so fantastic. Several positions are in loses now. Looks like the scalperStrategy works marvellously so far. I’ll still be on demo till I’m comfortable to go live.

Same problem here: 2 unclosed EURGBP scalping positions. One of them just hit the SL this morning with a HUGE loss! :eek:
I’m so glad I’m still on demo. I’m testing fapturbo on Alpari and FxPro. My settings are:
Alpari: GMT +1
FxPro: GMT +2
According to the manual, these settings should be correct, right?

The GMT offset should be 2 as the market watch of Alapri demo and GMT has a time difference of 2 hours. I’m not using FxPro, hence I have no clue about the market watch time of the platform.

For the scalping activity, I’ll continue to monitor the trades done on Alpari later and update here. Seem to me if trades are not closed by dawn, we will have huge losing positions and unlikely to turn into profit. If that problem is cause by the broker, then I will move to other brokers, like ODL Securities or FXDD.

QUOTE=Maldoror;79161]Same problem here: 2 unclosed EURGBP scalping positions. One of them just hit the SL this morning with a HUGE loss! :eek:
I’m so glad I’m still on demo. I’m testing fapturbo on Alpari and FxPro. My settings are:
Alpari: GMT +1
FxPro: GMT +2
According to the manual, these settings should be correct, right?[/QUOTE]

This week on FXPro demo I have had three EurGBP trades, all winners. Not sure what is going on with yours. Were you messing around with the params? I would install a fresh copy and only change gmt offset, leave everything else as is. Try that and see what happens.

Hi, what is your rik settings? Did you modify it up to 10 or 20% ?

thanks

i’m that someone lol… hey guys, does anyone know of ECN broker that supports EA trading and also have MT4 support ?

I know ATC ECN brokers have MT4 but need some settings request for EA trading? anyone with ATC or can provide other ECN brokers with MT4 support and supports EA trading?

Appreciate the help guys :slight_smile:

Regards,
Willkohsg
my ea is sleeping tmr! :slight_smile: no trades on friday nights
i’ll update my last update tmr morning for this week :slight_smile:

I had 3 EURGBP trades last night on FxPro Demo and the last position didn’t get closed (Sell @ 0,86030 at 2:48 AM). I closed the position manually in the afternoon at the low at 3:07 PM with a 15 pip loss, but if I had panic-closed it at 1:15 PM @ 0,86943, it would have been -91 pips.

@sniper
My Alpari demo shows only a 1 hour offset (market watch of Alpari compared to GMT). Interesting.

@freemenn
The trade on Alpari which hit the S/L the other night made -156 pips. That’s a lot for a scalp, which had been temporarily in profit. Risk settings between 5-10% (I’m still experimenting)

Here are my latest updates:

I just purchased the software for FAP Turbo but when I went to the Member Login to enter my e-mail and password I realized I never recieved and e-mail with the password. Anyone familar with downloading the software after purchase? I have sent a few e-mails a couple hours ago at <[email protected]> with no response and even tried to have the member site shoot me the password with no success. Any help from folks who have recently purchased and use FAP Turbo would be super appreciated.

I keep getting this error on M15? Could you anyone help and explain what this is? Thanks

Check your junk or spam mail, if its not there you might have typed in the wrong email when you made the purchase.
you are going to need the receipt number when you contact the customer service.

what does the error message say

I am currently using 10% and so far no looses but only winning trads upon closing.
But right now it has open a Buy US/Cad at a TOP of a trend… :confused:
really not understand the lgically in this.
It is currently in loose of about 5 pips
Anyway if i see things going bad i will closing manually befor its ging too bad…
(on real account of course)
I think the stoploos are set to many pips away from entry point for a scalping system I would never use 100 or more pips stoploos on scapling
Also it’s trading London night time so there is not much volatility (unless your broker makes some “adjustment manually”)

i hear act goes through hospot so it may be good.
Aslo give a look to Taurus Global Markets
They are ECN
(Needs $5000 deposit)

Trade is forbidden by the filter SimpleHeightFilter

from Dec-3 to 4th evening (6:00 pm EST) 5 scalp trades on both EUR/GBP and EUR/CHF. $5 profit. I am testing it using a mini demo account with a leverage of 1:200.

What is the 1:100 leverage is it standard a/c and what is the pip value on this?

Thanks

The margin requirement are depending on what pair u trade, how big lot u trade to open position and what u leverage.
Please use this formula :
PRICE x LOT / LEVERAGE = requirement margin to open pair

example euro/usd - leverage 1:500 - 0.1lot - 1.5787 x 10,000 / 500 = 31.57$ margin needed to open pair
so u need at least 40$ to open euro/usd pair on leverage 1:500 - 0.1lot .