Rrram² Fx Fitness Journal

mostly meaningless volumne is, the piles of orders are both sitting and waiting at the extremes and piled up from the center out.

1 Like

everything is going as good as was expected :classical_building:

DrawDown Exercise complete, Great Day :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely Amazing! :scream:

Do you mind sharing your algorithm for averaging here? I know you have already coded it into an EA already. Is it possible to share the algos in detail?

1 Like

Very interesting method. i will bookmark this journal for sure. Rrram2 Thanks to share your systems here. its will open the mind and break the role of always put SL for every open position. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

DDE COMPLETE, GOT down to one order on at .01L, price bottomed out I closed all trades in profit except one, price rebounded up some so I already sold .01 x 2 more.

DD this low is not good for the profits!~ but this should prove a point, no doubt, did what I said I would do in advance, then did it! same thing I do, DAILY :smiley:

I guess you been listening in on what we have been saying on discord… :money_mouth:

We cant sneak anything past you… did you chat with Tony? he is my Chinese coder, I have hard time communicating with him in english and my chinese is terrible, do you speak Chinese?>

DID you check out my DD after the fridays close, so small its literally making me sick :joy:
Stephen System by rrram2 | Myfxbook :wink:

all GBPAUD shorts closed, every last one of them.

short like I said…

long, right again…

fade the top again…

@rrram2, I know that Turnkey will allow traders to hedge. Will you ever have shorts and longs on at the same time to take advantage of all market moves?

KC

1 Like

You can hedge in the U.S.A. also but you have to do it with two different accounts, one for longs and one for shorts. The fifo rule sucks too but there’s ways around that.

1 Like

no need to get greedy, I take advantage of all market moves anyways with all buy side or all sell side in a pair, thing is its obvious the long term direction, so no sense hedging and giving pips back, and playing both sides of long or both sides of short is fine, but playing both sides of long and both sides of short, is way too much greed for me. I mean how much more do I need to take out (profit) per month? its nmot about the profits as much as it is the risk (leverage) management, the profits will come, focus onthe risk (DD).

you can also hedge in the USA in ONE account if you get it (the account) at the right place.

like I said fade the top :smiley:

1 Like

DD so low it hardly even shows on the chart, I got down to one order again, and I have started to accumulate orders again :slight_smile:

tomorrow : nothing changes AUDCHF LONG NZDCHF LONG
AUDJPY LONG : GBPAUD short still

1 Like

how am I doing? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

oof, that chart is such an eyesore

1 Like

you know the answer very well, real good mate.