RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi y’all!
My name is Sergi, been trading since 2014 (futures the first six months, LOL and FOREX the rest). I’ve traded Whykoff Volume spread Analysis method (even bought the EA!), basically scalping/struggling the 1-5 min charts (one step forward, two steps back) untill tried supply&demand on a demo contest, finishing amongst the 100 out of 7000 traders). Gave up S&D later on real accounts to find Stop hunting strategies 15-1H charts, pools of liquidity, etc. Now I trade FOREX the Daily chart exclusively, because is the style of trading I was looking for, don’t want to be burning my eyes on the charts the whole day.
Shout out from Barcelona, Catalunya!

1 Like

Hello @Renise! Welcome to the community! You’ll definitely learn a lot once you’ve finished the School of Pipsology. Looking to see more of you here and good luck!

Hello Elvis! Congratulations in finishing the School of Pipsology!

1 Like

Welcome to BabyPips, @CloudCharter ! There’s a lot to learn here in the community. Have you been through the School of Pipsology?

We’re happy to have you here, @PrincessC! Hope you’ll stick around and good luck!

Welcome to BabyPips, babysampips! The School of Pipsology and forums can help you get started on your trading journey. Have you also started demo trading?

Great decision! I wish you well on your journey!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Sergi! I hope to see more of you here and learn from your trading experiences. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am currently working through it. I am also trying to find some books that would help me trading journey.

1 Like

Hello there…am Chuck

Hey everyone, my name is Daisy and I’m from Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom.

I’ve only known about Forex trading for a month but since then have done a lot of research, I did a basics course and then came across this website whilst browsing the web. I’m really excited to learn more about trading and be able to do it alongside my current job.

I’m currently using my demo account which i’ll use until I feel like I am confident enough to use my actual money. If anyone out there has any tips and pointers and anything that will help me i’ll be very grateful.

Looking forward to the future :smile:

2 Likes

Hii there ! I’m Rachelle :grin::grin: I’m barely new and in preschool with all this! Lol. . but as someone who Hates reading I have found very much intrest in babypips and can’t wait to learn everything it has to offer and hopefully be successful once I get to that stage. Single momma life and I’m tired of struggling with this ■■■■ economy! So hoping to give myself a little bit of help by investing my time into learning forex 🥰

Newbie here

Welcome @Vince14 ! I hope you can share more something about you or your trading background. :smiley:

Hi guys. My name is Tony and I’m from Nigeria. I’m new to both forex and babypips.
I have been hearing about forex but I was mostly scared of loosing money. I stumbled into an Instagram account of a trader and I totally fell in love with Fx after I had conversation with him. I began to research about forex. I stumbled upon babypips by chance through good ole Google search. I consider the discovery of this site as my “eureka” moment.
My biggest motivation joining FX is to come out of poverty. Simple as that! I have been learning and trading using demo for about a month now and recently opened a live ac.

Thanks guys, I look forward to learning from each and everyone of you.

Hi! My name is David and I’m from the Philippines. I am an accountant working the 8 to 5 grind for 6 years now. I have been investing and trading our local stock exchange and this is my Plan B, the next step beyond the rat race of the 8 to 5 grind. Around two years ago, I started exploring the world of forex and commodities trading. This was the first forex account I blew up via losses and a margin call. That was my baptism by fire. Now, I have opened my second trading account, poorer but wiser (I hope and pray to the forex gods) to do better on this second chance. Babypips is a wonderful forum I stumbled upon by accident last year as I was searching the internet for ways and means I could do better on my trading. I have been stalking Babypips for a while and I have read so many articles (despite not having a membership) and I have to say this is the most informative site I have ever been to. Thanks guys! :slight_smile:
Now that I have a membership account, we are making it official! Cheers to profitable learning years ahead!

May you break resistances, and reach new highs! (a trader’s parting)

Greetings All !!! I’m glad i joined a d i hope that I can learn something from you guys. I new to this and I’m willing and able with an open mind to learn from here.

i’m Alkasim Ahmed from Nigeria,i came across this side through fxopen today. am here to learn how to trade Forex and am glad to be part of this community thanks.

hello,
I am Vivian from Africa. I am interested in understanding and mastering everything there is ti know about being a profitable Forex trader. i wish to be connected to forums discussions of people with same goal.
Thanks babypip for all your free recourse

Hi my name Is Demitre and im new to forex trading! I have always been interested in stocks bits and trading in general. What got me into trading was mainly the movie Wolf of Wall Street! This made me want to push myself and try to be the best trader. I’ve never traded before and am thinking about trading very soon! I don’t want to rush into because I don’t know too much but I would like to do a little test run and see how I react. If anyone could help me with trading basics, help me understand the market better and be patient with me. I would very much appreciate it. I’ve paid people to teach me how to trade but they were scammers and never gained knowledge upon it or anything at all even loss a little bit of hundreds. If you could help im 18 in TX and I just want to be able to feed my family and do good in the world!