RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Nice to meet you too, @AutumnVictoria! Have you been through the School here? It’s the best place to start learning. :slight_smile:

Good decision @iam_ikenwa! Good luck!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi People,

My name is Moonir from Nigeria… excited to be a part of this community!

Lets do this!!

hello
my name is albert1887 and i am male.

Hello Everyone, I am Millertime268, I have been lurking for a bit, just getting started on trading, no live account set up other than Robinhood. I am here to learn and get comfortable with currency trading,

Hi My Name is Carla. I came across babypips and I am really interested in how to become a Forex Trader and learn the steps in how to trade. I am really exited to start because I find this intresting and fun. I want to take these lessons serious and become a better person .

Hi
My name is Kyrian. I have been trading on demo since last year. Got to know about fx through a classmate at school somewhere in Nigeria. Things had been so hard and I decided to find something I could learn to better my life. So far I have developed so much passion for this and I hope I’d see everyone on the other side of success. It’s gonna rain pips :yum::yum:

Hello! My name is crimsonchick from PH.

I wanted to learn more about trading and found my way here through a stranger’s facebook comment. I am very excited to go through the courses!

I am here because I am inspired to make a change and take this opportunity to be successful with trading. I’ve attended a Forex Trading seminar which have given me a slight hint of what it is. They wanted us to enroll so that they can teach us more. But lucky I am I found this gold resource for free!

I opened a demo account so that I can practice and apply the knowledge I will acquire here.

2 Likes

Welcome
Hope to see you when it rain pips :relieved:

1 Like

Hi, my name is Nik… I’m a single parent of three boys. They are my, Why? I live in Atlanta. And I’m a newbie. Blank canvas…
I would Love to learn how to support myself better. Control my schedule and maintain a piece of mind. I believe in this. I’ve seen the proof. I want to learn how to be successful. I want to increase my worth. Thank you for this opportunity.

Welcome to babypips @moonir! Oh, I’ve just read the latest member feature here in the forums. He’s also from Nigeria. :wink:

Hello @carla.figuereo! You’ll have a great time learning in the School of Pipsology. See you around!

Welcome to the community @crimsonchick! Good decision there! Hope you’re already going through the School of Pipsology. See you around!

Hello,
My name is Renise and I live in NC. I am new to forex trading. For the past 6 years I had been trying to trade futures and did not have any success with it. I no longer had a mentor/teacher to help me.

A friend of mine told me about babypips years ago and I used it to learn more about trading terms. My friend is doing well with forext trading, so I decided I wanted to give it a try.

I’m looking forward to learning something new and different with babytips.

1 Like

Hi Guys! My name is Elvis, i just graduated from the school of Pipsology and am still tryna make sense of how to interpret fundamentals with real time price action and also catch good entry points with technical analysis.
Am reaching out to any good mentors that can be of help in this regard.

1 Like

Hey guys I am from the United States and I like to party. I am interested in pursuing a full time forex career within the next two years and I’m hoping to gain the knowledge to do that from this great community.

1 Like

Hi everyone
My name is Princess. I am new to forex trading. I am glad to be a part of your community. Thanks

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I am Sachin, and I am from India :india:

I have been in trading from around 3 years & full time from past 2 years!

I am good doing Swing in forex & Index

It’s Pleased to meet you all :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Brand new to Forex. Studying the Forums, working the courses and reading books. Sounds like I need to prepare for a year or so of education before anticipating profits. Thanks for any help in advance!

1 Like

Hello my name is noel I’m 23 years old I’m from new york I’ve been demo trading on and off for about a year. I first learned about forex from a network marketing company i didn’t like they approach on how they try to persuade people claming they have this lavish lifestyle and how they try to target people who seem like they struggling and try to sell them a dream. so i have embarked of my own journey even if i struggle and i takes me longer i rather be self made than on the shoulder of giants. i often read books and get on trading view to better my self and grow as a trader this site has provided me with a lot of clarity and i just started i am thankful. if anyone wants to bounce ideas share thoughts let me know feel free to contact me to minds are better than one right ?

2 Likes