RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

And where is “TX” if you don’t mind my asking???

I live about 15 minutes away from Dallas TX.

Welcome to BP, Tony! I hope you’re not rushing to trade in a live account. Focus on developing your trading strategy in demo.

Hey I’m Tam from Chicago. New to forex and babypips. Just dropped everything back home and moved across the country to focus on myself and my goals! Started demo trading and grasp the basics but need a great deal of more in depth knowledge and growth.

1 Like

Hello I’m Tammie

1 Like

Hello I’m Vinzyl, I’m from the Philippines :slight_smile: I’m a newbie. I’m a medical student and…well I guess I’m here to exercise my brain cells while on a school break

1 Like

HI,
I’m Ess from Kenya :wink:. I’m an accountant by profession. I started trading (or rather gambling) in 2016. I call it gambling as I didn’t have the faintest clue on what I was doing back then. I actually blew my first demo account. :joy::joy: I know pretty weird. After which I learned RSI and blew my first live account. Went on and learnt ADX and stochastic, but I still blew my second live account.
From there, I came across a forex course on Facebook, and put time and effort in Baby pips, and boy I’m I glad that I made profits (about .25% of my account) and now working to break even with everything I have.

Hello you all,
My name Japheth from Ghana, here to learn more about forex trading and i guest am at the right place

Hello everyone. Am Kennedy Onofighè a.k.a ‘Kennedian’. I’m from Delta (Nigeria, West Africa). In my early 30’s.
Been into forex passively for 6 months ( since Dec. 2018). Have a degree in Telecomms engineering.

Was introduced to babypips by a friend shortly thereafter. Only began demo-trading since the last 2 months (since May), and live trading since last monday of June 2019. I’ve lost some cash, but not an account-wrecking sum.

I’m starting my forex journey with the goal of becoming financially independent. And also the thought of having to work myself, at my comfort and pace. I prefer freedom over a 9-5 job.

On the fun side I play football, chess, scrabble & smooth jazz.

About graduating from the school of pipsology. I’ve been learning and implementing at the speed of sound.
Hoping to make alot of pips and friends geared towards same goals as I am.

Yours Pipsfully,
Jules Kennedy

Hello, my name is Barek and I’m new to not just this website but to Forex trading as well. What drew me to forex, it seemed interesting and I wanted to know more about it and eventually become a skilled trader in the forex markets. Looking forward to more discussions…Thanks.

hi everyone , my name is ayomide im from nigeria, a 300 level student studying business admin im so much happy to be here i hpe im welcomed ?? actually im completely NOVICE in this field tho learning hard to become a pro one day i believe with the support of my mentor (BABYPIPS) SURELY im gonna be a pro one day. A BIG thanks from me to all the pure souls behind this great FX SCHOOL (SCHOOL OF PIPSOLOGY) May god continue blessing you all. THANKS ONCE AGAIN.

Hi, this is Tensy from Kenya. I am glad to join the forum and learn from you all. I just finished the school of pipsology and I am trying out trading in a demo account.

Hello!

I am Livy, 24 years old. Currently going through the FX School. I have been profitably trading cryptocurrencies since the beginning of 2017 and decided it was time to go through the Pipsology course to learn more about different strategies/systems and indicators to improve my trading. Up untill now I would say I was taking educated guesses, which, mostly due to risk management, compounding and some crazy ROE moments in crypto has been pretty profitable. After 2 years of trading, and alot of bad trades my portfolio has grown about 2500%. I tend to take out 10% of it’s value every time it grows 1000%

I would like to express my appreciation to the creators of this website for providing such an extensive course, if I would have taken this course earlier I would probably have a much larger portfolio by now.

I trade part-time and work as a data analyst at a large e-commerce company in The Netherlands. Coming September I will start my masters degree in finance & investments.

My goal is to be financially in-depended by my early forties. In order to do so I have had and sold my own e-commerce company and am currently renting out an apartment I bought. Basically I want to decentralize my sources of income as not to be depended on one source. And save as much money as possible whilst young due too the compounding effect. (Don’t worry, I also go on holiday and enjoy life:P)

I look forward to participating in discussions here and sharing knowledge.

Hello I’m nelhajjtrading. I am from Lebanon.

I learnt forex about 5 years ago on babypips, in the school of pipsology, and I have been trading ever since.

I am also an MQL4 programmer, and I have created many EAs and indicators which help me trade.

Looking forward to sharing with you some ideas so we could all make some profit.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello everyone I’m Karl. I’m a newbie forex trader and starting to learn FOREX.

Hello everyone, I am a Newbie to Forex community. My knowledge of the market is small but I understand some of it. I’m interested in building an extra income base for my retirement and other future endeavor. I am eager to learning about the Forex market and looking forward in working with all of you.

Hello Everyone. My name is Miracle and I’m an alcoholic…Just kidding:rofl::rofl:…I’m a big time Newbie to Forex trading but I have been reading up on it and trying out some strategies on my demo account but I believe I still have a long way to go. I guess my ultimate goal would be to become a professional trader and possibly a strategy manager. I look forward to getting PIPSisfied…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Hi everyone
From Nigeria
I’m Trojan but me real name’s Testimony
New to forex trading and I’m looking forward to be an expert learning from here

Hello. I not speak too good English. But I will do best.

My name is Lara. And I come from Ukraine. But I present live in UK. I want to make money from the FOREX. I am looking forward to profitable journey. Thank you for time reading my introduction.

Hello

My name is ray and I’ve been trading forex for 4 months now … I’ve been searching all over for ways to learn and ways to get into a legit forex community but now a days most people are only interested in marketing and selling dreams.

One thing that i can say is that im super happy that i found babypips because it improved my trading by a whole lot and it helped me avoid scammers. I’ve went from losing most trades to winning most trades i still take some losses but im still improving .

Thanks babypips!!!