RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello Everybody,

glad to get inside this surprising and nice community.
I am FXYogi and right now I am studying … we’ll see what could be coz first need knowledge!
Thanks everybody, and all the best!

My mottos:
“Be the Change that you wish to see in the World!” Gandhi
"Everything is possible if you wish hard enough!" J.M. Barrie - Peter Pan

Cheers

Hello there

Hello there. Can we talk on somewhere else?

Hello World,

My name is Ali, i’m an engineer who’s been enslaved in the corporate world for 6 years now. I have some money sitting in the bank and dont know what to do with it and i feel so foolish wasting it on lunches and food all the time.

SO please help me learn forex trading, I notice there’s a lot of money to be made here if you develop the right eye for it. Im a total beginner so any tips on where to start would be appreciated.

I really want to feel like im not reliant on my current corporate slavery job and have some freedom or income flow else where and I think this is a good place to start.

Thanks,
Looking forward to meeting you all,

Good day! AutumnLeaves here. I’m new to this forum and also new to FOREX trading.
I think this site would be a great way to connect to people who are new and experienced in the FOREX trading business. Looking forward to learning more to develop my trading skills and hopefully get better at it! Happy trading!

Hey I’m Michael, I’m looking for a source of manageable ROI, I plan to use a cent account and be practicing for a long while to hone my psychology

Hello, My names sgentry02 and I’m completely new to forex. I’m a senior in college and just turned 21. I have always wanted to learn but never knew where to start. I was told to start here by a bunch of experienced traders as well as they would help me too. I am a motivated entrepreneur who has started and been successful in many ventures I’ve had. I look forward to learning all about forex and trading and making some money!!

Congratulations in finishing the School @Tensy! How’s your demo trading going?

Hello. My name is Simon from Kenya, and east African country. I have always been fascinated by the stock and currency market for a long time. Though i started investing in the stock market i always wanted to understand the currency market but did not know where to get this information and how to go about it.
In 2017 while struggling to understand the bitcoin craze, i came across binary option and started reading about them. I went to one of the website which said trading forex was as easy as alternating between an up and down when placing your bid. I thought this was so easy and decided to get in, i deposited my 40USD hoping to turn it to 1000USD in no time. The site was great at advertising on twitter and facebook how young chaps had just acquired wealth trading binary options. I thought why not me. I struggled with both the demo account and soon my 40dollars was gone.
In my reading i came across quora where lot of people commented on the best site to learn forex. This is where i was introduced to babypips and decided to join in to learn how to trade forex.
Wow so i am here and ready to learn.

Thank you for your warm welcome.

My name is Som-T. A Nigerian. Currently about to start trading Forex. Got to know about babypips from a Facebook community of traders. I’m currently done with the preschool stage of the School of Pipsology. I look forward to contributing to this community in a meaningful way.

Hi All,

I’m Based in the UK, a Freelance Engineer mainly in transportation industries. Currently in between projects. I’m looking for an alternative income stream. I’ve dabbled in trading CFDS and spots over the past 10 so have a grasp of the basics and my own character traits.

The aim is to generate an income from trading, past experience tells me this requires discipline, tenacity and caution there are a lot of people trying to lure the unwitting into handing over hard earned lupins.

Historically, I have used baby pips as a guest. The isolation of working from home can be a challenge so to help I thought I’d join the Baby Pips community to allow engagement with like minded people.

Wishing all the best of luck and success in your voyage of discovery to trading success.

Cheers
Camcan

Hello Ladies and gentlemen my name is Leon. I currently stay In South Africa and dong my first year of varsity. Age of 19 looking on getting Forex trading skills so when I graduate at 21 I am able to get multiple sources of income to support me and my family.

Welcome Som-T! Good luck on your trading journey and hope to see your contributions soon!

Hey new to Forex here a mom 26 years old and has been doing a lot of independent research about Forex i have created a plan and now in hopes of more education to further execute my plan to be able to support my family and in hopes to teach other women the way to go as well

Hello, my name is Fatima Reuben. My introduction to forex was through a friend who knew a “trader” . His name is Mbongeni Dennis Jali & the co- owner was John Frimpong. The name of the company was Smart Partners/ 1st million dollars.
He has been doing this for three years and helped people out of tight spots. He was a millionaire, philanthropist and a pastor. So, that erased the fear factor. We invested $520,000.00. He said that we will get 35% of our money every month for a year. Then he came up with co- ownership of his company so that he can concentrate on trading. We invested $875,00.00. Then, we invested $240,000.00 in personal trading. Six (6) months in, he hightailed it out of USA. We were not aware that he had done the same thing before coming to the USA.
Reeling from that, I read about a man that will “teach” you how to trade. Adrian Scott. He told me about Trademasters. He told me about MT being the next level to the SPI 3.0v.
He said that he has a software SPI 3.0v for $750.00. The SPI 3.0v required $6,000.00 to authenticate it… when I questioned by the hidden fee, I got a run around until they stopped responding to letters.
An investment for $25,000.00 that will yield $120,000.00 in a month. That way, I can concentrate and study. Once he got the money, we stopped hearing from him. I had transferred the money to Cambodia

Hi,Ivan(Wombat) from Zagreb.
Been interested in learning global economy for a while now and stumbled upon FX eventually.
Not sure if i want to trade honestly yet,but i have learned a lot about psychology an discipline as well as monetery system.
This seems like a great resource of info.Friendly people to!

Cheers an beers

Hi traders, my name is Grant and I am from Ghana :ghana:. Am interested in learning forex from beginner to master.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

My name is Diala Charles and my username is Bullmat77 .
I am new here and need a mentor to teach me how to trade .
I am from Nigeria and will love be a Forex trade guru.
Please guild me. Thanks.

1 Like

hi, my name is vukani from South Africa just join the community, I’ve been trading for while now.I m join the community to interact with like minds and keep on learning…also took the education to test my knowledge so far because I believe I might have the part that I miss, as Forex trading to me was self-taught through You Tube videos and help from other community I join while trading binary options when I started. but babypips kept on popping where ever I search then i thought why not join.

1 Like