RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Salam and Hi to All, Im FlakJack, a newbie, age 49yrs young. From Malaysia, and look forward to learn more from this forum. I got to know about babypips from my daughters boy friend whom has been trading for four years. As a young guy, he’d done quite well, and I guess he understood the concept, and adaptable with trading market trend. He suggested that I learn it from babypips, which I find it easy to understand, and All under one roof.

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan, 22, from United Kingdom, I am completely new to this topic, I want to learn more and get involved purely because it’s such an interesting subject, and also because what you can achieve from learning the ins and outs of FX.

Wish everyone the best!
Ryan.

Hello everyone, I’m Pelumi and I’m Nigerian. I’m new to Forex trading and I’m here to build up. I’ll definitely appreciate your help, cheers

Hi, my name is victor from Nigeria. I have been listening to people talk about forex for a while now, I would like to learn the secrets of trading forex.

Hi everyone, I’m Yolanda. I started trading a little under a year ago but I did it all wrong. I dove head first into the Forex Lake without checking to see if there were dangerous animals lurking in the water. Now I’m doing things right, with God’s help, to learn all I can before I get back into the water. Ive been lurking myself on BabyPips for a little over a month just soaking up all of the education that I can. And I must say this is a fun place to learn about Forex.

Hello, new trader to babypips. have traded equities in the past but recently switched my focus to the forex market.

I live in ALBERTA - where you are not allowed (without being rich), to sign up to any regulated brokers. I’m disgusted by this and will be contacting my MP and any other government department to get alberta back on the map for forex trading!!! it is now my mission.

1 Like

Hi! I wanna learn your scalping method

Hello to y’all am a newbie.

New here, heard about the BabyPips from No Nonsense Forex, giving forex a try.
I enjoy learning new techniques, and hearing others point of view.
Thank You for having me.

Hi Y’all. My Name is Dee4U, I am a Nigerian and the newest bee in the house

1 Like

Hello All .I am from SOUTH AFRICA.

1 Like

Hi my name is Israel Udo. I am from Nigeria. I have been following baby pips for about 8 months now. I completed some causes since I had a pre knowledge before. Thanks to the brains behind this awesome plateform. I have decided to sign up today and hope to benefit from this wonderful family. Thanks

1 Like

Hi, my name is Kai, I’m new here. So far started doing the Pips training courses, and I must say that it is full of a lot of content. I realize that it’s quite a lot to digest in one go, so baby steps Kai, baby steps. Those who are experts, feel free to give us newbies your encouragement and words of guidance/advice. Thanks a lot!! Bless.

1 Like

Thank you all, My name is Marcos Garcia, it is a blessing for me to have found this forum. I want to let you know that it’s a pleasure for me to belong to this group. I am starting in this very difficult field of trading and on this page I have found very valuable information, for which I thank all the creators, collaborators and members for all the information they provide us. My family and I thank you. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Dan Baumeister, I’m interested in forex trading for about six months. I used to trade on my own, now I’m interested in automated trading. I plan to achieve passive income from this area. I came to the forum for more information,

Hello Israel and welcome to babypips! Are you already trading in demo?

Hi Kai! I agree with you, take it one step at a time. Good luck in finishing the school and hope to see more of you here.

Hello Marcos! Babypips is the best place to start learning forex. You’ll also find interesting topics here in the forum. Good luck!

Hello Dan! Welcome here! How’s your manual trading going? Why are you more interested in automated trading?

Hi, I am Ryan from Singapore.

I am a newbie and would like to make Forex trading as my skills. Wish to get in touch with you all and yes, learning from you guys.

Kind regards!