RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello

Very pleased to meet everyone :slight_smile: My name is Louisa from the UK. I was introduced to Forex a few years ago and am now slightly obsessed with it. I have recently started a course in Forex and look forward to learning from babypips and yourselves to become successful.

Dream big and may all your dreams come true. Happy trading!

Hi my name is cellestine and am a totally newbie with soo much interest in learning about forex. i believe i will learn a lot here.

Hi Everyone, I am Vicqtore Valdes, a Spanish African trader, am the definition of a ā€œnewbieā€, actually there is non newer than me to forex, but I am loving my journey and adventure so far. i have been trading for about a month now, I blew my first account, and then in the quest not to blow the second one i started scouting for better info and network, so I am online looking for a career saver and BANG!! there is Babypips. Am very much interested in Forex psychology, but am now more interested in the future of human intelligence as regards forex trading, especially with major advancement made in trading robots and/or algorithms. should i still go ahead and learn the nooks and crannies of trading and currency pair analysis or should i just buy a robot who will trade for me? I am VicqtoreValdes and I am glad to be here.

Hi my name is Venessa Spooner, from Trinidad and Tobago :trinidad_tobago:
Iā€™m aquatics fitness coach and Iā€™m doing aqufor four years.

Hello fellow newebies. I got here from ā€œNo Nonsense Forex dot comā€ that calls itself Forex Trading 201. It directed me here for Forex Trading 101. I had seen a video or two on one of those ā€œPay to get coached for many, many months in Forexā€ sites and watched the demonstrator make $625 in 20 minutes. That was a weekā€™s pay in one of my past jobs. I am hooked. But, I want to do it the right way and know what I am doing. I am nearing retirement age and plan to do this for the long haul.

Happy trading to all that read this!

Hello fellow Traders. :slight_smile:

My name is Calem and I am from South Africa. Iā€™m new to the forex side of life. I hope I can get off the ground running.

I am going to start off with the demo account until I get the hang of things around here. The plan is to become as educated as I can through babypips forums.

If anyone has any newbie advice for me I will greatly appreciate that.

Until we meet again, happy trading.

Good morning.

I HAVE BEEN A FEW YEARS AS A TRADER AND I HAVE LEARNED A PROGRAM BOTS FOR A YEAR. REGARDS

Hello, My name is Colman Miller from Tanzania. Iā€™ve been trading forex for a year now and joined this community to connect with fellow traders and gain a lot more experience. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Jay Jay over here iā€™m new to the world of Forex trading, this feels like a super cool community to be apart of looking for forward to sharing and learning with all of you guys.

Hello pips, you can call me Hector.
Iā€™m originally from Colombia but have been a Floridian since 2010. I go to college at FAU, where Iā€™ll be earning my Bachelorā€™s in business/finance hopefully by 2023 or earlier. I have no trading experience yet, but I can defend myself around the jargon and to some extent understand trading strategies. Growing up, I was a really aloof child ā€“ the last thing I thought Iā€™d end up in was finance. But when I was a seventeen or eighteen, I jumped on the self-improvement wagon and started reading more books. By some twist of fate, I ended up reading ā€œRich Dad, Poor Dadā€ by Robert Kiyosaki, and I believe you guys all know how it goes from there. I was both grateful and appalled at the same time: glad that someone showed me this whole new world of possibility, but freaking pissed at the fact that Iā€™d been oblivious to it for 17 years. Regardless, I knew I had a lot more to learn, so Iā€™ve been catching up my knowledge for the last few years.

Today Iā€™m almost 20 years old and living the college life as I type this. My hopes and dreams involve getting my family out of all debt and building a firm foundation of assets so that future generations of my lineage will never have to stress and worry about money like I have. Iā€™m also seeking to grow as a person, and to stretch my comfort zone as often as possible so that my life doesnā€™t end up being just another casualty among seven billion ā€“ in less dramatic phrasing, I want my life to be memorable.

I hope to meet like-minded people on here who can boost me (and I them) into a more productive lifestyle than just living to pay the bills. My first immediate goal: graduate from the School of Pipsology and graduate from University (DOUBLE DEGREE!).

Iā€™ll be around here (and I mean like, lots) edumucating myself, getting familiar with the platform and whatnot. Itā€™s nice to be among people who donā€™t settle for less, so I wish you all the best, you hustlers.

Cheers yā€™all

1 Like

Hi My name is Sakiko , joining from Japan
Light trader for about decade now
not loosing but not winningā€¦loosing most of the time

Reading your daily e-mail has inspired me and really appreciate all the information and support you provideā€¦and it is for freeā€¦unbelievable

Anyways, I have so many questions but will go thru your past posts first

Nice to meet you all :blush:

Hello pipspeople, my name is Jovy and Iā€™m a newbie in forex trading and also in babypips. Iā€™m a little bit shy so you can dub me as pipshyness :blush: because Iā€™m not good at communicating to other people in short I love being alone and just doing what I want. So when my friend introduce me to forex I thought that is the best platform for me cause i donā€™t need to speak to other people and sell something to earn money in forex all I need is to learn more and practice to be profitable.
For now iā€™m still doing demo for 2 months and so far iā€™m progressing. And hope to learn more in this community thank you.
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Hi! Iā€™m Simon Osei
A newbie in forex, I just need a daily signals to capture some pips so that i can topup my account and trade for myself

Hello everyone, I am Mercy from Kenya and I want to know how to stop making losses and start making profit

Hi Jovy! Good for you! How long do you plan to demo trade and whatā€™s your strategy?

Hi Sakiko! Nice to meet you. What do you mean by light trader?

Read the School and plenty of demo trading. Lose the fake money, instead of your real money.

Hi Raven

Meaning not a heavy trader?
Trading on and offā€¦time to time?

Hi you all,
I am T and very new to the forex market, and just come across your site and thankfully i have found this site.
good day to you all

Hie my name is Ngoni havenā€™t got much to say as I have never done this Iā€™m mostly here to learn right from the start