RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi,

I began trading in the Forex Market in 2012 after registering with a Broker, I had only ever done fake trading on a game many years earlier and couldn’t tell you Japanese Candlestick from a Bollinger Band. I blew up my account through ignorance and desperation which are not good trading mindsets and being impulsive is also a very dangerous trait for trading.

I have since educated myself to the degree that I am now better acquainted with equity management, entry and exit points and hope I can provide insights for fellow members.

Good trading and look forward to meeting you.

Hello, My name is Firit, I am about [REDACTED] years old and am on my 3rd life trying to get it right.

Who am I?
Hmm…good question. I am a geek, a scifi fanatic, a gamer, and someone who doesn’t “work” a job for money.

Why Forex?
At first, I had “studied” like everyone else but my depression-laced, many-tracked, lazy mind didn’t really let any of what I had learned sink in and now I am back at the bottom - starting over.

The main reason for why I want to learn Forex is because I want something better for my life; I don’t want to work a “normie” job and want a better life for myself and maybe a family some day. This place might be a good place to start for me and I need to, as long as it takes to graduate, learn at a steady, not-overwhelming pace so that I may take my knowledge to the markets, grow something, and learn more learn more learn more. My only kink is that I tend to lose interest on something quickly, so I hope I could not lose interest and get on with this.

Um. That’s basically it, besides learning Forex, I stream on twitch; Not much there but yeah. That’s me

Hello!
Decided to join this forum to share my love in trading over all around the world. Hope to get to know you all.
Thanks!

hi my name is Teresa just call me T, happy to be here and part of this awesome community, i have always been interested in forex but i was’nt courageous enough to start but now am ready to learn all there is in this community and beyond.Lets do this

Hello members finally i can not believe i am in a beneficial platforms…rather than the others that i can not mention, Im Tonice i am here South Africa, Cape Town, currently i have a full time job that i do but i have always heard about trading before as you can tell trading to someone in Africa we are not very familiar about who you can contact and how to go about it if want to be a fulltime trader so being here as a member for me its a lifetime opportunity…i am willing to walk all of the steps to acquire the full knowledge about…otherwise thank you so much for accepting me as a member…

Hi
My name is Jhanier and I hope to learn as much as possible
Thank you

Hi y’all, let the game begin #fingerscrossed

Hello there, my name is Eric “E.T. ‘Reaper’ 007” and I’m here to learn forex trading and that’s basically about it.

I don’t really say much about myself.:slightly_smiling_face:

:alien:

Hi
I’m Cazzandra1066. I’m from the UK. I’ve been interested in investing for a while but not sure where to start, so a good friend of mine said to join here, he uses this too.
I’m looking forward to finding out more about all the aspects of it before I start.

Exciting times ahead!

Hi everyone!
Dextor Mason is here. I passed out my bachelor degree for digital marketing before 3 years. After that i started my professional career in Digital marking. But i want to know best tips for Forex trading to become expert trader.

Enjoy!

Hi everyone, I am Michael, a 34 year old U.S. Army veteran of 15 years. I have been interested in stocks, options and forex for a couple of years now. I deployed to different countries in support of the recent months and saved money from those deployments. Sadly, I fell victim to a Ponzi scheme involving options and lost $29,000. I always vowed to myself that I would make that money back, and I have decided to trade forex as my main interest, and I plan to be a swing trader. I noticed right off that this is a very hard obstacle to navigate as I have never been consistent in a demo account as of yet. I noticed many classes online offering extensive profits for a monthly fee, and I tried one, but it did nothing for me. Babypips.com is by far the best free education on the internet in my opinion. I look forward to talking to other newbies in one day hoping to become a highly successful trader. Once again, Hello to everyone.

Hi everyone my name is Washien.
It’s my first time here and i just want to learn more about forex trading. A colleague of mine told me that this is the right place to begin. I am new to trading. My aim is to become a pro trader. I know it will take time and effort, but I am up for the task. I hope to be getting a lot of help from this forum.

I am from Zimbabwe my interest is to learn as much as is possible before I can start the actual trade.

1 Like

Hi my name is Evette. A great friend of mine told me about this site so here I am. I’m a new undergrad, finance student residing in Alabama. Currently, I am not very knowledgeable in trading but I’m hoping that this site will change that.

I am Eagleeyes, In Forex, I am a novice. I intenD to get to the advanced levels of forex, and eventually become a Consultant of Forex while the money rolls in. I dont know what this journey is going to take, but I am moving in.
Cheers folks

Hello Everyone, my name is Tammy. I reside in the USA. I am completely new to this Forex and Babypips stuff. Im not looking to get rich from FX either, but to make extra cash.

This website has been super helpful thus far. I look forward to learning more!

Hello everyone, my name is DeAsia.
Im fairly new to trading so I wanted to expand my horizons and learn more about the business world . I am a recent college graduate and am always searching to learn more and pay off student loans. I am excited to be able to learn more about forex and how I can be more profitable.

Hey there! Been lurking for 9 months and decided to join now. Nice community, haha!

Hello All!

My name is VICTORY, am from Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
I am a gentle,smart and polite guy
Very glad to join this big community of awesome people. Looking forward to learning from you.

Greetings and Salutations!

My name is Victor Powell, and I’m 46 years old, hailing from California USA.

I have always been interested in the financial markets and have dabbled here and there, but lost big time about 10-12 years ago and have never really recovered mentally and financially until now–at least mentally.

Since my last Forex disaster is behind me now, while I rebuild my credit and capital, I have decided to rebuild my understanding and knowledge of the Forex Market. After being duped by quick get rich schemes that left me in debt up to my ears and ego smashed to bits, I decide to get out of my stagnant pity party and become proactive.

I attended an orientation of another learn how to trade “school” when I realized that the principles they taught were sound, but definitely too expensive for me. I am taking the long hard road in doing it without joining some mastermind group that I have to pay $25k to get into. In my search for what I was being told was not available–a free in-depth educational system for Forex, I found babypips.

What sold me was how your educational system was organized, starting with “preschool”. It was exactly what I needed and was searching for. I’m still working through it so i don’t know if any sort of mentorship is available but i hope so.

Victor.

Glad you made an effort to search for alternative courses. There’s a lot of free stuff on the internet, you just need to invest your time to study on your own. Best of luck!

1 Like