RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi there, Victory! Also looking forward to learn from your experiences! :wink:

1 Like

What made you decide to join and participate in the forums? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hi DeAsia! What other resources do you have in learning forex? I’m also learning and I’m still going through the School here.

Hi Everybody. I m Ste from Italy. I work in real estate investment and property management. I ve been trading for a couple of years.
I hope to learn from this community and give my help if needed.

Greetings,

I’m AyeLass. I’m 57, born and raised in Michigan, USA. I recently retired from the USPS and loving it.

My son introduced me to Forex about 3 years ago. Economics has always interesting to me. I also love RPG video games as well. The Withcher 3, best game ever! I have blown 2 accounts and hopefully the wiser for it. For all the newbies, discipline is key to profits over losses. I enjoy trading, it can be addicting so I approach it with moderation. Only trade 1 or 2 currencies at a time. I trade EST, mainly between New York open and London closing. I avoid high impact news trading. They can be hazardous, so I sit them out. So far this has helped me keep my current account for 19 months now. MarketMilk is a wonderful tool, so much information in a single place and so far has served me well. I’m always learning and thank you BabyPips for this wonderful site. Good luck all and happy trading!

I am in South Africa and I am new to forex trading. I came across No Nonsense Forex on Youtube and in one of the videos VP suggested that Babypips is an excellent place to start learning about forex.

I have a small trading account which I hope to turn into a sustainable income over time.

Hey everyone, brand new to ForEx. Been reading and studying for about a week now and my brain is about to explode with all the information. I am anxious to figure this ForEx thing out, but I know patience is the key.
Like many of you, I found this website from another website, YouTube Channel and Podcast. I guess we aren’t supposed to say which one, but I’m sure many of you know the one I am talking about. Looking forward to getting to know more of you on here.

my name and tacio soza peixoto, I am an apprentice of trade, I started here at babypips, never worked in the financial market, but always wanted to learn about the market. discover that my area of activity today and forex trader, was where I identified and always try to improve. thanks to babypips i got a sense of the financial market.

Hey I am Miguel Britton from Kingston Jamaica and I decided to join Forex trading community because I was always curious about what trading is like and I want to experience financial freedom in the near future while taking this risk

Good Afternoon Everyone!

My name is Ryan I have no experience in trading whatsoever, my aspirations is to acquire financial freedom and stability through trading and most importantly to give my mother a better lifestyle. I’ll have loads of questions, prepare!

I have been going back and forth about how much I want to commit to trading, fearful that I won’t make a success or that I won’t understand. I have purchased a book on trading, watched a few videos giving me recommendations on how to get started and one of those recommendations was to join a forex community.

Hopefully as time goes on I can progress to achieve my goals and also be of great help to other newbies who need the right guidance to get started. I think that the best use of knowledge is to share with anyone who is eager to listen.

So there you have my short introduction, I hope that you all receive it well and I look forward to meeting many amazing like-minded individuals.

Kind regards,
Ryan.

Hello everyone . my name is Mary from Kenya.
Ihave been around for the last 50 years . i started trading forex not too long ago,
i want yo learn as much as possible about the metals especially gold.I hope to become a millionaire in dollars in the next twelve months, take that with a pinch of salt,

Hi My name’s Paul.

I first traded FX about 12 years ago when i stumbled across it online, i paid £2,500 for a 10 DVD set course, which included email support and a support website where you could get daily roundups from the course creator (we never knew his name, he was just Mr X lol). To be fair it was a great course and at first i made money, but then i let emotions get the better of me, ignored the rules and lost my pot money, shame, as the buzz of winning was exilerating to say the least, £250 in 2 minutes was my best, not fantastic but considering that at the time i only earned a £100 a day as a gardener it was pretty special to me.

Sadly once i lost my account money i just gave up, and have not looked at it till this morning, i’m not sure if i’ll go back in yet, but maybe i’m older and hopefully wiser. I’m going through the course from the start to refresh my memory, i was tempted to get my old course out but i’m sure too much has changed on the platforms since then.

Anyway good luck everybody, but please be careful.

I’m from the UK if anyone wants to connect.

Hello Mary and welcome to babypips! What made you decide to trade on metals? Hope to hear more about your trading experiences!

The Name is Jonah, Bob Jonah… I’m a Marine Engineer, Artiste, Artist and i have always longed for the know-how to trade properly

Love to be in the community of intelligent traders, for as the saying goes, what or whoever you stick around long enough will definitely have its rub off on you

I’m from lagos, How is you?

How reliable is PiP breaker?

I need to enlighten my understanding on fundamental analysis

Trebb here!

Done a little stock trading on the free brokers. Found this place through Reddit Forex group. Been working on the schooling part here. Looking at forex trading as an eventual financial stream if not my primary income. I’m sure there is a trading strategy that I can use to make a profit. My timeline is pretty long. So disciplined trading is my primary goal. I will check in regularly and let everyone know how things are going.

Hello Pipols! :wink:
newbie here and newbie in trading.
Very positive that Im gonna learn a thing or two here.
Hope to find kind souls who could assist me in times of confusions and all.

Hi all!

I am Alexius and I’m i newly graduate from the University of Plymouth with a 2:1 in Accounting and finance. Thank you for having me and it’s lovely to meet everyone.