RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

I’m Nwangwu kosi from Nigeria, I’ve no experience in trading and I’m here to fully learn about forex trading and all.

Hey, my name is Syed. I am born and raised in Canada! I have always had a thing in business and making money on my own terms. I wanted to start learning how to trade, but never had the courage to. Then, my peer helped me have some insights on trading and recommended this website. So, here I am. Eager to learn and make some money, create REAL asset. I am very excited to begin this journey!!

I recently entered the world of professional trading. I’ve been a hobby trader since about 2008, and alot of my original knowledge was gained from babypips. I failed a few times initially. I was greedy just wanted to take a trade, any trade. Unfortunately, I lacked the right knowledge to know how to get out appropriately. I got deep in Steve Nisson’s candlestick book, I learned the basics of Forex and in I jumped. However, I didn’t know how to recognize trends, when to stop appropriately so I lost just about every trade. I’m a firm believer that you need to truly fail at something before you will ever get serious and truly learn. Here I am now 12 years later, and I’m taking on the market as a professional trader now.

Peace peace gawds. Forex newbie here, teacher and music maker by trade. Looking to learn everything i can and hopefully make some money.

Please, water flows both ways. Ladies and gentlemen, I await your tokens of fealty. Introduce yourselves to me and I, well I’m going to grow my USD8.49 acc to a respectable height. But don’t let that distract you, come on. There will be a marked lack of photographic evidence however that shouldn’t mean anything. Believe!!!
I’m Tpops. With regards to trading experience, I’m back again to using the stop loss. Remind me about that acc though. It’s so small it slips my mind at times

Hello, I’m glcm485, I got interested if Forex, believe it or not, after watching a heavy metal reaction video on youtube. The creator of the video talked about his supposed day job of just trading in the Forex market. Started researching Forex on youtube of course. Played around on a demo acct for a week or so (that’s enough time right? RIGHT? Lol) before I made my first trade. Learned real quick (no big loss prior to learning) to set a SL (small acct so it wouldn’t have been a major loss anyways). Found the Forex subreddit and that led to Babypips! Hopefully I can turn this hobby into a full-time 3rd career!

Hi, everyone i am new to this Babypips site,
and i’m going to share an my own quotes soon,
nice to meet everyone.

Hello, my name is Tara Metcalf and I’m from Alabama but I live in TN. I have been married 30 years. We have a blended family which includes 3 grown children and 3 grand-daughters. They are my why? I look forward to learning all I can and make some money to help my friends and family while I’m doing it. I do not have any trading experience so I really excited to be a part of the babypip training course. Glad to be aboard.

1 Like

Hello Pips of Earth! I come in peace!

My name is Mon, a pipsqueak here in the forum and an aspiring trader. I am from the Philippines. I’ve been around for not more than 100yrs. So I am not that young and not too old as well. Keeping my age a secret since I want to be a little bit mysterious sometimes.

I am currently managing our family business here in the Philippines. I’ve heard about FOREX trading from a friend. He also introduced me to a certain someone who claims that he is a trader. He asked me if I want to invest my hard earned money to him and he’ll trade for me. Well, to make the long story short, I got scammed. Tough luck, since this isn’t the first time I got scammed. Now, I am trying to recover everything I lost. With some soul searching, a bit of late night crying and a lot of afternoon beers, I’ve decided to get back up. I thought to myself, why risk my future to someone? So I searched for things that I can do by myself, for myself. As I was searching for things I can do to bring my life back, I came across a certain individual on the net. He is a seasoned trader and is now earning six-seven figures on a monthly basis. Our lives are actually the same so I got inspired and got scared at the same time. I followed him on social media and saw one of his videos. There he shared how he started and voilà! He mentioned babypips.

Sooo that’s basically why I am here. I got curious and it peaked my interest. I aim to get familiar on how Forex works. I want to get comfortable with it so I can develop strategies on my own that I can use or even share to fellow traders.

Anyway, that’s enough about me. Looking forward into learning and earning with you guys! Ciao!!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the scams you’ve been through. The School here is a great place to start learning. Good luck on your new journey and hope to see you around!

Welcome to the community, Tara! Good luck with the Babypips course! If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask help here.

Hey guys I’m clamb and I’m 26 years old,

A friend invited me to a FX trading convention. It seemed really sketch at the time because the presenter was asking for a large sum of cash to get started. I wasn’t really impressed with his gimmick, but I did see the possibilities of FX. Afterwords, I drove home jumped in bed and attended Youtube University, where I binged watched FX tutorial for hours. Unbeknownst to me at the time a seed was planted. A friend 2 days ago told me about Babypips, and here I am.

My dream is to be rich, in both resources and freedom. I want to grow skills that will allow me to provide a life for myself and others that I know is obtainable. I’m taking the step to surround myself around others to help support my goals. So thank you in advance.

Let reach our goals guys, one life.

Hello, Glad to have joined.

My name is Segun Samuel Adewunmi. A newbie here on this platform to really know the way of trading FOREX. This platform was actually introduced to me by a teacher of mine.Can’t wait to get started!

Hi there. I’m Naomi from Leeds (UK). Been interested in Forex for a while (I already do a bit of share trading). Not expecting to make much, if anything, at least for a year or two. I’ve seen someone else on the journey who is now very successful as a full time FX trader, but it has taken years and a lot of frustration I think! I’m hoping my lower expectations will stand me in good stead!

Wow that’s great I can’t wait to start trading

My name is laveen Mulgrave am a newbie can’t wait to get started.

hello to all guys I state that every language error and any relevance of the topics that I could be wrong is not given by my negligence but by my ignorance in the English language and forum skills …
That being said I am here through a friend’s advice and if possible I would have liked to put to your advantage an unpleasant fact that happened to me 2 days ago with the ICMarkets broker from which I ran off like hell after the last and heavier trick (legitimate perhaps, very suspicious sure)…If anyone can suggest me the section topic that s good for this argument i can proceed to upload a summary image of the chart and relative explanations…all original material

Greetings fellow traders, they call me Reno. I’m returning to babypips after taking a break from trading. I love trading because I don’t ever have to buy or sell anything to anybody and it’s 24/5. My biggest takeaway thus far in trading has been a trading plan, a constitution, and definitely review your trades after every 10 to 20.

I expect to be a FT trader within a year.

BP has been stellar. Larry Bird mastered the fundamentals. He knew the power of fundamentals. BP will teach you the fundamentals. Everyone wants the quick money. Very few want to master the fundamentals of FX.

I personally take the school on an annual basis. Keep the edge sharp. Follow your trading plan. Thank you BP for teaching so many.

Greetings to all,
Reno

1 Like

Hi, I’m Jerry.

Very green to forex, I need to learn Forex to make money to help people around me. The hustle is too much.

I will need all the assistance, thank you