RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Welcome to Babypips, Clamb! Good thing you didn’t fall into that presenter’s gimmick! There’s ton of information here for free. Enjoy and see you around!

Hello Jerry! Welcome to this community. Start with the School of Pipsology and don’t be afraid to ask questions if you have any. Good luck and I hope someday you’ll reach your goals.

Welcome Laveen! Enjoy your stay and hope to hear more from you!

That’s such a noble cause. :blush: I really wish you succeed and be able to help those around you. :smiley: I will be rooting for you! :blush:

1 Like

thanks for the support :hugs:

1 Like

Hi my name is Paulos, but I go by name of Mjeza. I started trading forex sevey back. Out of those seven years, I traded live account for two years now. I can says I am a newbie as well and I am willing to learn a lot about trading. I was chopping and changing strategies and to date I haven’t found the one that works best for me. But out of all these, I have been luck not to blow my account. I trade using small size.

1 Like

like you I am a fellow bearded man! found myself with the task of planning the rest of my life, and while i have the time I started to look for some extra ways to increase my free time and still earn a living. This brought me here after a year as im ready to learn at a faster rate. My trading psychology has been off since the summer so time to get my head back on :slight_smile:

Hi have been trading for a bit up and down usual stuff saw this and thought I’d join!
Mark

Hi my name is Mark from the UK,

I’ve been traiding demo account for 6 months now and currently halfway through the Baby Pips course.

I started looking in to FX trading when i realised how flexible it was to become a FX Trader, and one day - if successful- i would really like to be my own boss.

I’m looking for some sort of online course that will get me started seriously, but there are so many scammers out there it makes it imposssible to finde a reputable company. Can anyone reccomend one?

1 Like

Hello, i’m Eguavon from Nigeria, a complete newbie to Forex, was introduced to it by an individual of which I met in an occasion, he also introduced this site to me as where I would learn all the basic requirement needed as a trader and so far i’m loving it, can’t wait to finish this course, start trading and hopefully I become a profitable trader.

1 Like

Hello, im Aidin, im 21
Im in trading business for about 2 years, in forex market trading for about 1 year
But trading, learning and working like a professional for about 128 days :slight_smile:
I am a supply and demand trader, my trading time frames are 15m, 60m and 240m
Im trying to put minimum 8 hours on markets, reading, learning and trading everyday
And my targets are 10, 12, 14 and then 16 hours a day :slight_smile:
My first goal is to reach minimum 5% monthly return (Stability)
Second goal is trading with people’s money and managing big capital
And i love teaching people by the way
And the final goal is build and manage my own hedge fund company, of course :slight_smile:
I know this website for a while and i enjoy spend time in it and learn stuff and also get some trading ideas
I hope we can help each other grow and reach our financial goals together :wink:

3 Likes

hi, my name is David and been a trader since 2006. Actually, I’m not new to BP but I didn’t post anything here and haven’t login to my account for years so I can’t remember even the email I registered with.

I used to write on FF and some other forex forums every now and then, but I quit that I think about 3 or 4 years ago — that’s the process you’d probably do down the road.

Anyway, I’m going to write some of my experience here so some might find it useful.

3 Likes

Hi.

My name is Xavier. I have a huge passion for forex. Though I have little time due to my job, but there is nothing like creating the financial freedom for yourself.

1 Like

Hi, Xavier. Glad to hear that you are passionate about forex. Wish you all the best in your trading journey.

Hi, i am new the the forum

1 Like

Hi Paulos! Good for you for not blowing any account. I hope you’ll find a strategy that will work for you. We’re all looking forward to hear more about your trading experiences. See you around!

Welcome MrCrabs! Are you also new to forex trading? :blush:

Hi Aidin! I’m always glad to see new experienced traders here! I hope to learn from your experiences. Do you have plans of creating your own trading journal here? :slight_smile:

Awesome! We’ll surely wait for that! Thank you and see you around!

Welcome Equavon! Good luck with the School of Pipsology!