RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi there friend,

I am a complete new comer to forex. I’m studying my way through the ‘School of Pipsology’ course here on Babypips. Right now I am looking at the principles of knowing when to buy and sell a currency pair but I am having trouble getting my head around it still.

Kind regards,
Ryan.

Of couuurse! :slight_smile: I think it really helps to know that other traders also believe in you. It made a huge impact for me, and now I want to also make others feel like that. :blush:

1 Like

Welcoooome @Iyanda_Xavier! :blush: I know it might be difficult to manage your time right now, but I’m sure once you figure out a trading routine that works for you, it’ll be much easier. :slight_smile: Good luuuuuck! :smiley:

Hi @RyanTrader95! :blush: Hmm. What about buying and selling is confusing to you? Maybe you can post it here and maybe we can help you out! :smiley:

Hello. My name is Marie and I’m new to Forex trading, currently in Preschool. I live in Cambridge. UK. Does anyone have recommendation for a beginner friendly Demo account when based in the UK. I liked Trading 212 if that’s familiar? When would be the best time to get a Demo- after or during Pips school?
Many :pray: thanks!

Hi @ria_rose. Well I realise I haven’t elaborated on my concern. It’s not necessarily the buying or selling, it’s more to do with understanding what to do when using trading platforms, i.e. ‘Trading 212’. I guess I’ll answer the question when I look further through the courses here haha… Of course I welcome your response and any advice or tips that you can give me.

Hi all.

I am etrijuni, but you can call me Eko. I am from Indonesia. Babypips is one of my favorite website. In fact, I learned a lot from Babypips. I don’t remember when exactly I read Babypips for the first time, but I have been almost 15 years in forex trading and as long as I can remember, I learned everything I need from Babypips, and Dr. Pipslow is my favorite!

1 Like

Hi there. My real name is Pedro. I am from Brazil and new to the forex. I started to stock early in this year operating on brazilian index :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

I am from the Philippines… it is great that there exist a portal to learn forex like this along with a wonderful community of traders. I am happy to be here.

Good evening. My name is Yuriko, originally from Okinawa, Japan and now living in Florida, U.S.A. I have been studying FOREX trading for about one year now and am fascinated by how the market works. I started out on a demo, and did well, but the person I was learning from convinced me to get out of the demo because it did not reflect the live market. I have been studying Elliott Wave Theory and am really looking forward to going ‘live’ once I can locate a good broker. I believe swing trading is the style I will stick with as it doesn’t require me to be in front of the computer all day. I’ve started the Babypips course to further my knowledge base and prayerfully, by this time next year I will have accumulated enough monies to visit my home of birth.

I’m Taiwo by the way, but i bear T.mighty as my nickname, 20 years old, Am also a computer Literate, i stay in Lagos.
I’m new here, VERY NEW, Ive never done anything close to trading before but I have recently been on a quest to find a way to make more money. The thing is, I have no clue what FOREX is and as I said before I never traded. My search led me to BABYPIPS and now i’m in school. EXCITING!!! Please everyone, anyone feel free to contact me and say anything. Im am very willing and eager to learn. I have set my mind to it so I believe “I am going to be successful at FOREX trading”.
Thanks

Greetings you all!am a newbie from Nigeria. I would like to meet someone from Nigeria to mentor me,or anyone else from any part of the world.please how can I get signals here?

Hello all, my name is Folashade from Australia. I’m a newbie seeking knowledge. I’m just happy to be here.

1 Like

hello my name is chess I want to say thank you mods this website looks legit I’m dumb but I think you made it easier for me to learn. more coming soon bye bye 2019 hello 2020

1 Like

Hi everyone!

My name is Christopher Sibiya. I’m from South Africa.
I’m new to Forex thing but I would like to know more. temp_profile_image1948249150

1 Like

Greetings everytone,
My name is Ebert and I just joined this cool group.
I am new to trading and recently finished a intro stock trading course by a great instructor but due to my small account and wanting to day trade I came here to learn Forex trading. I am on the look out for good books to read about Forex trading and trading mentality. Chat soon.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kay and this is my 2nd attempt at learning about Trading. In fact just 2 years ago I signed up with this program, thinking It would teach me enough to learn the craft. However, I’m learning that there are a lot of programs out there that are ripping people off just to make money off them. I stumbled upon hearing about this website from a fellow member of a social site, as he offered me 3 other sites I could learn from for free. Which blew my mind because so far the money that I’ve spent to get these programs that they claim would have me making money in no time, and learning how to become a profitable trader, all panned out to be a lie. So, here I am trying another attempt at this trading situation, which I really want to learn how to do this as I know in the long run, will benefit me as well as others. This is really cool to see this community of others willing to talk and share ideas about their trading experiences and so forth.

Can’t wait to hear from you all Blessings to you all:pray:t5::pray:t5::wink:

1 Like

Hello I am Muhahid Baita From Nigeria who join forex market without mentor or any guidance but unfourtnately I blow up all my savings and from their I realizedthat you cant ride a car without the key and I start to struggle for the key to my success, where I found a lot of keys. Babypips was the one of the most useful forum that I found that takeoffs some psycological madness of the market.

Am now a trader who need a support from other traders finaccially or technically to chase my dream.

1 Like

Hi, I’m from Philippines.I already practiced trading MT4 ,thru the no deposit bonus, thanks to these generous brokers but i wasn’t able to profit much.I also studied forex course with Freshforex but can’t understand why after selling my currency pairs at little profit, I still got negative balances and lose my money.

Hi, i’m Quint and have been trading Forex for about two years. Still kind of a newbie.
I started out on Binary Options with IQ Option, then wen’t with Oanda/XM.Com/FXTM/ICMarkets/XM brokers.
I’ve learned much about Mechanical/Expert Adviser Trading (with both Metatrader 4 & 5)
The latest lessen i have learned is what Martingale/Grid truly is, how it works in explicit detail, and why it’s such a dangerous strategy in the end.

I look forward to learning even more on BabyPips. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Quint