RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Greetings traders, investors and all forex enthusiasts!

I am tacet, from the UK - a fx trader with lots of trading years behind :slight_smile: I knew about and used babypips since the start of my fx activity in the early 2000’s - what a wonderful learning resource indead! with it I grew in experience and even started to provide trading signals myself - I have been for many months in the top 20 of the ZT social trading ranking list… I like trading interactions and happy to provide my advice and yes, I am still learning - we never stop, don’t we?! this is why I am here again :wink: Good trading to all!

My name is Victor,

I’m already 39 years old and never trading forex before.
I’m willing to learn and have allocate some budget to learn the basics to be a profitable trader at least in 2 years (if possible).

Hi everyone, here from San Diego California, and motivated learn how to trade in the market and eventually replace my job in construction

Hi guys my name is Onyedikachi Onyishi ( new to forex) through with the school of pipsology

1 Like

hi everyone name’s Osman from SOMALIA
will be the RICHEST person alive:grin:

Hello everyone my name is Damola,am totally new to forex but am ready to learn the ropes on how to be a successful forex trader.
I will be going through the school as well and will be asking questions as they come.
Thanks guys

Hello,
I’m Nelly. I’m an absolute beginner and I’m really interested in learning a whole lot on this platform. I got introduced to this platform by a friend.
Please bare with me because i might be asking all the “dumb” questions.

Hello everyone
My name is n00b2 or Jas
I’m pretty new to trading with any sort of plan or style
I have tried in the past and lost a small amount of money
I’ve returned to give it another conservative go and doing my study first and throughout
Great forum, i look forward to the chat

I’m Ramashilo and just want to say it’s nice to be part of this community!

I’m from South Africa - I notice a few Aussies around the forums. I’ve been reading about forex and dabbling in demo accounts since August so I’m still a newbie. Been through the Babypips school which I thought was a great introduction. Now I’m reading more on individual strategies - looking more at swing/position trading at this stage as I still have a full time job. Just opened a small live account and hope to be trading on it next month to get the real feeling. I’m already sure it will have a different psychological impact to demo trading for me so I’m diving in!

Hi there my name is chris from the 9th worst place to live in the uk according to a poll today lol. I started trading in the wild west, yes thats right crypto, that was an eye opener lol about 2 years ago.i gradually opened a demo account and diversifyed into fx. Its funny how ppl in crypto warned me about getting rekt in fx and ppl in fx warn me about getting rekt in crypto. Looking forward to learning more.

1 Like

hi, my name is Denis, from Kenya Place known as Narok, i work in a farm and came across FX through browsing in the internet after it was installed in our home. i find it interesting and something i can do while milking cows and earn at the same time. am looking forward to learn Forex through this interactive community.

Hi , Im Edgar from Uganda

Hey guys my names zeek I’m 25
I got introduced into trading from a movie I watched that featured bitcoin it Just led me to crypto’s n foreign exchanges.
I’ve been looking for people to learn from and bounce ideas off of. I’ve made a little progress by myself but I know I could always do better. I look forward to talking with you guys

Hi Zeek. Have you been actively trading already? My advice when starting of is to choose a great broker. Regulated, and a broker that adds value to your trading in the form of deposit bonuses, signals, etc. Also i recommend you sign up with lotsyz trading to add a bit more value to your trading in the form off an added cash back rewards and trading comp (totally free to register). Also, try to stay away from signal providers on social media. They are showing a lavish lifestyle build of subscription fees and not actual trading. Hope this helps you. Goodluck

1 Like

Hi everyone,

My name is Janee and I’m a complete newbie to Forex. I’m a millennial who unfortunately is looking for other ways to make extra income. I’m entrepreneur but I also work full time in the healthcare field.

My goal with forex is to make money of course! But hopefully it will become long term source of income to support my other business ideas.

My goal for this forum is to find like minded individuals or groups because I am fairly now and I really am ready to learn as much as I can. I do want to be self taught but receiving advice, ideas, and opinions would be a great help as well.

Hopefully I can meet all you, and thank you in advance for your help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi all, i am Chris 32 year old single mom based in Australia. I am a newbie to Forex came accross the concept while trying to find more information on binary options as i am looking for more ways to comfortably earn money and follow my dreams. I look forward to learning more from this community🙂

1 Like

Yoo @Mym2019
I’m goin to check out that out thank you.
Yea I’ve done some active trading and tried out some of the strategies I’ve found studying.
Those are the people I’ve been avoiding they just talk in circles and harass you to pay them it’s not my kind “mentors”
Any other tips I’ll gladly accept :joy:.
Thanks again

Hey All, My name is AJ!

Hey everyone! I’m Brian and I’m from West Texas. I’ve decided to get into Forex for a bit of an odd reason. I have a few phobias I am trying to overcome and I decided to try something that combines my love of stats with enough risk to help me along my journey. I’m both intrigued and excited with what I’ve read so far within this community and I think I’m going to be proud to be a part of it.

I’m currently reading Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Trading Guide by John Murphey and it’s getting really difficult to dive in headfirst. Great read, I highly recommend it for those that like the nitty-gritty details. So far I haven’t invested in anything outside of $1.00USD into Bitcoin just to dip my toes in the water but it’s enough to get me excited. (It’s currently at a $2.60 *pops collar)

Cheers!

1 Like

My name is Mojisola, i am based in Nigeria and i am a Forex trading