RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Newbie… ABQ

Trying to find my niche in creating my own income.

greetings!!!

My Name is Matthew new to this website not Forex trading but I love to learn more so I can become an a effective trader started trading about a year ago and i still feel i need more to learn for constant income to flow in. Im currently working a part time job not enough free time always working but yeah financial freedom is far away im 28 years of age from CT east of the USA nation lets et great work done!!!

Hi Dr. Pipslow and to the rest of the community. I’m NubieNick and as you can tell, I’m just starting my forex trading journey. Looking forward talking and working with you all.

Hey! my name is Hefdan am from Nigeria…am an intermediate (a little above beginner level) trader and i will like to know more. Thank you

I’m happy to be in this forum. Am totally a newbie who would want to grow and expand my knowledge in forex. I’ve done a couple of trades in the past without formal training and i lost much but something within me tells me i will excel in FOREX that is why i am here.
So i hope my presence here will not be in vain but beneficiary to me and others.
Thanks

Greetings to you all. I am babatundeademol from Nigeria. i am here to learn and educate myself appropriately. Trust me it is not easy trading your time for money doing 8am-6pm everyday. i have blown several accounts in the past due to half baked education, i believe now is the time to go back to the drawing board. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity for a beginner like me.

1 Like

Hey, my name is Kevin Arita, and I’m a member of BabyPips, i like whoever wrote the lessons, you’re funny, i like studying what you’ve wrote, I always wanted to know about stocks and trading and all about it, newbie, God has led me to your platform, Glad to be a member of your platform, keep on and don’t stop with the humour, absolutely love it!!!

Hi, ya’ll! I’m Viejo! I joined here because I want to know more about FOREX and how it works.
My dream and goal in life is to have Financial Freedom whom everyone of us dreamed of.
And I hope that, that dream will be fulfilled by FOREX. :slight_smile:
So now, it’s my time to take action and start to make that dream. :smiley:

Hi just a newbie from Spain

Hi, myself AVIZEN…enrolled here as a student at the age of 40 to learn & grow, both in knowledge and application…ultimate goal is to make money to achieve financial freedom and get rid of EMIs !!
Thanks to you all.

Hi Everyone. My name is Yeyo and i am from South Africa. I am still new in forex, i started 6 months ago and i am still reading and learning how to analzye charts. I am an upcoming Dj but i chose forex because i found interest into it and i would really like to know about it and hopefully in the long run i turn into a profitable trader. I am really excited about this Journey i am about to take with you guys.:smile:

1 Like

hey I recently joined. Please treat me well

1 Like

Hi everyone am Patrick, and is great to be this forum

James from Kenya

Hey James I’m also from Kenya. Good luck with your trading journey.

Hi y’all. I’m Uncle Joe. I have been reading some of the articles on baby pips and they’ve been helpful

Hello,

My name is Dennis from Nigeria. I have love and passion for forex trading but I’m a total novice willing to learn to become a pro.

My quest for this knowledge led me to babypips. I will be glad if anyone can help me with the knowledge I quest for.

Thanks

Hi,
I am Ryan and new here.

I hope to learn more from you guys and spread my thoughts too.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I decided to get into forex as another stream of income. Sometimes it seems like learning foreign exchange is like learning a second language. Babypips is making it easier though. I’d like to stay in this game long enough to be able to come back to this site and help those who are just starting like me. Happy trading all!

Hello Guys,

I’m Bibi, 38 yrs, single mother of one, Direct Care Professional from Orlando, FL, USA.
I am a pips newbie and Very New to the Forexx trading industry. I am very intrigued with the idea of making money in this business as I have seen many others on social media sites posting their successes showcasing real-time profits! An online mentor I started following suggested I start with BabyPips as a beginner since I never traded, so here I am and ready to learn!!! I’m EXCITED and look forward to studying with other like-minded individuals on this platform.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF US 2020!!!

1 Like