RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello Everyone
I’m Zolani (22 years old) from South Africa, Port Elizabeth. I’m still studying at Rhodes University. I have been in forex trading since 2017 until now and I had never made a withdrawal, bad neh​:pensive::pensive:. I can say I wasn’t trading, but gambling. Because I was trading without having a knowledge of what I was doing. But mid of 2018, I became aware that I need to get education.

I can say I’m doing good with technical analysis (naked charts). I’m still learning the other 2 types of analyzing methods.
I joined the community because of the education I got from Babypips. Hopefully, this year I will make my first withdrawal.

1 Like

Hi i am zal123 my 1st time to babypips.

Hi All,
I’m Chris, aka the Djinn Trader from FB and YT and one of those nasties from Djinn FX :slight_smile: . I’m a full time trader. I don’t sell any services, indis or anything else but I do offer opinions and what I consider to be “Uncommon Common Sense” in various Forex groups. I just started a Youtube channel and would love to see all of you there. I have in the past done live trade streaming and probably will again. So if you’re bored and see I’m live, let’s be bored together !!!.I mostly trade London and first half of NYC. Im a short term trader, 1M and 5M charts GBP and gold are always up on my monitor. Fair warning if you visit my YT channel, and are easily offended…save yourself some stress and visit Bloomburg channel :slight_smile: On the other hand if you are not easily offended, you may get a chuckle and hopefully see/hear something that aids you in your daily pip collection. It’s funny, I have directed all of my students here at one time or another yet have not signed up as a member myself until now. Practice what you preach and all that . :slight_smile: I hope to meet some fun folks and have a few laughs along the way. Nice to meet ya, yer buddy Djinn.

Morning Traders and Pre-Traders :smile: I go by Niner-Greg and now reside in PA. Pretty new to this foreign exchange and not sure the direction of trade I will be travelling, such as day or swing trader etc. Pretty excited to learn forex and taking time to soak up as much as possible. Always up for pointers and direction. Best of luck to everyone here trying to make a difference in the world (thumbs up)

Hi! How are you? I’m Andrew Siafa a recent high school graduate (August 23. 2019). I lived in Monrovia, Liberia. I’m a completely newbie to Forex and I’m willing to put in the hours to achieve this cause. I’m from the bottom class. And I need a dedicated mentor to mentor me through this journey. Nice to meet you!

Hello.
I am Terrence a newbie on Forex trading, I have no trading experience but am a student at Babypips. It’s not that I have totally not tried trading actually but I have once or twice without the knowledge and skills to trade, pushed by excitement. I lost before I resolved to join Babypips as amour to profitable trading as it strengthens ones arsenal. I am currently an undergraduate freshman.
I have found out about this Forum today and am highly expectant to be molded and tender cared for my dream to be a profitable trader is fulfilled. I can’t ask for more. There are those who came before me and have gained knowledge in moving around Forex, share. I seek knowledge.
I hope to learn and know more about each other not just socially but mentally in the forums.

Hi! My name is Atomic and I’m completely new to Forex. I’ve done some stock trading but never done Forex. I’m still new to all this and I’m still doing the first lessons but I hope to make this into a living. During the day, I’m an AV coordinator and at night I’m an audio engineer. I want to be a Forex master and I know with dedication, hard work, and focus I will be able to get there. Life is a journey, not a destination so I"m ready to go far. Thanks!

Good Afternoon,

Thanks for accepting me.

I have no trading experience, but I have a background in accounting and law.

At one point in my career, I was a licensed Mutual Funds Salesman. (but I did not see the potentiao)

I am a Tar Heel who has lived in Chicago and New York, but I never worked in the financial sector when I lived in those towns.

I discovered Forex about 3 years ago.

I attended a seminar at Online Trading Academy. Since then, I have been shadowing the knowledgebase as well as discovering the R coding language.

I feel ready to combine my economics knowledge with coding to discover new opportunities.

I have always had a discernment for patterns. I want to see where this insight can take me.

I played HS Football and still love the game, but glad my knee was hurt in HS to force me to study.

The time spent studying opened my mind to to economics. I applied that logic in the legal area as a paralegal.

Forex, to me, is coming full circle. I have a lot to learn, but I have a lot to share. I been monitoring economic events my whole life.

Thanks for the time to Share,

Selvyn McTillmon

1 Like

welcome to the forum

My name is Daniel,I’m 17 years old from Nigeria.Due to the economic situation of my country,I have desired to learn high income skills and Forex trading among many others.I hope that after going through this school of pipsology,I would be equipped with basic knowledge and get a good mentor that will guide me on this trading journey.Thumbs up to baby pips for its specific and accurate details. Daniel,Nigeria!

Hi , my name is Rafael 48 living in south Florida. I was introduced to forex in oct last year, it came to me at a difficult experience, the lost of our beloved pet Morgan.
I think forex helped me distract my self from the grieving maybe other wise I would have not paid to much attention. But now forex is deep inside me and makes part of my future.
Anyone in south Florida that would like to create a group or share ideas please contact me.
My plan is to move back to Colombia in the near future , thanks to forex !

God bless !

Hi to everyone , just a short intro to me … kc889
i’m the newest newbie at this moment , i live in the uk ( reluctantly )
I’m very new to FX trading , in fact i thought it was the one type of trading i would never try . I have been trading shares for about five years with a ‘’ little ‘’ bit of success , i wouldn’t say i was a competent trader but i am hungry to become so . For about two months ( maybe less ) i’ve been practising FX trading and i opened a live account . After watching a youtube video by a trader who pointed toward BabyPips as a great place to learn i decided to take a look … and here i am . I look forward to learning from the wise and prosperous among you … i have already started to employ the HLHB Trend - Catcher System after reading a post by Hucklekiwi Pip ‘’ not sure if i’ve got all the parameters right ‘’ still learning .

Regards kc889

Hi! Also a total noob. I seek to educate myself in trading, hoping to gain some skills that would lead me to a certain degree of economical freedom. Taking baby steps.
I am looking forward to be part of this community.
Cheers!

Nice!
I’m Shanti. I expect more from Forex world and I find babypips very informative.
It’s great to be part of Babypips!

Cheers!

I was just like where do you boat :joy: so hello good afternoon EST my name is Raffaele I’m a beginner FC trader also stock bond you name it I just started. I live in Brooklyn NY so any body from the tru-state are we in here lol I’m on here to learn to be financially independent I work for a company that does all of googles food while it’s not bad to work there I do honestly believe time is money and feel that I should be in Bali 1 month trading living life and then maybe in South Africa on a beach another month and then Brazil for the next month that’s what my real ambition is to travel the world meet like minded open people so we can all be profitable and live the best lives we can if anyone wants to connect in a one a one please hit me up on my IG thanks for reading hope you all have a blessed day
Ciao Raffy
IG- Raffy_Mazzone

1 Like

Tocayo we have the same goal trying to move to Colombia in the next year or so I wanna lo k down this forex to see if everything goes well be blessed sorry to hear about your member Morgan

Hello all. I’m new here and from Jamaica. Got badly burnt in a forex scam down here just over a decade ago. It made headlines world wide. I had been doing a little trading myself back then but stopped. Decided and prompted to resume and this place came up on the radar… again. If you’re here not just to make friends but serious money as well like this post. If you don’t I’ll find you wherever you are and poke you in the eye.

1 Like

Hey Guys I’m Gabriel from Durban South Africa.Any like minded individuals in my region don’t feel shy to message me.

Hi I’m here to learn how to Trade Forex and hopefully make it my primary means of income within a year.

Hi im Maxxwayne! a friend of mine showed me this site because i wanted to expend my knowledge on FX. i am a Canadian who live presently in the Bahamas and i hope i could start trading this years with sucessful outcome! im open to make some friends i speak french and english, see ya around!!