RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello Everyone
My name is Thami and I am from South Africa. I have been trading for about a year now however I have been unsuccessful so far. I decided to join the baby pips community in the hope that I will learn something and be able to improve on my trading. I hope to be able to learn from everyone who contributes to these forums.
My best wishes to all

3 Likes

Hello my name is Mthobisi Ziqubu from Newcastle, South Africa. Iā€™m currently an Bachelor of Accounting student in varsity. I just graduated from school of pipsology yesterday and now Iā€™m about to practice what I have learned, experiencing a real forex world.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Hi everyone, iā€™m stephen and i live in the UK. Hoping to learn and meet amazing people.

i am quinistar atami from republic of the philippines, 63 years old. married with 4, 13,and 17 years old children. i want to learn forex as source of income for the future of my children. thank you

1 Like

Welcome here

Nice one sir, endeavor to go through the education section thoroughly

Hello there. I am Collins Efe Ejumudo, I am 27 years old new to Forex and need to understand more about what it is and how to go about it.

I believe by paying a little more attention and consistency I would meet up with the forest market, there are hardly any Forex traders around where Iā€™m from so I see this as an opportunity that I must take hold of and change my situation with it .

I hope to learn from you all and achieve my aim, thank you.

Hello Fellow Forex Traders,

My name is Brian Cox and Iā€™m from Arizona in the USA. I have been trading options and stocks actively for about a year, but have always had an interest in equity, futures and forex markets for the past several years. Iā€™ve recently taken interest in learning to trade forex as a means of producing another income stream and building a new skill which I hope to utilize often.

I am currently working through the education portion of BP and am finding it quite interesting. I hope to add constructive thoughts, opinions and trade ideas in the future. I donā€™t have many friends/coworkers that watch markets as often and attentively as I do, so I am glad to have found a community like this to become a part of.

Take care and Happy Trading,

Brian

Hi everyone, the name is Nigel and I am Zimbabwean. Reason I signed up and joined today is because someone recommended baby pips to me and I like most of the stuff I read. In the past I have been scammed a lot in these investment programmes and I thought to myself, where is the harm in starting on my own.

HI All, I am also new here. I am AJ.

I am from the UK and have been demo trading for some months perfecting my trading strategy. Things are looking good so I hope to take this live soon.

I look for long term swing trading with heikin ashi candles. I find the charts are much easier to read! I like simple things

Greetings everyone. I am Acacia. I am very new to.all of this. I have never traded before but have always been interested and scared at the same time. I am excited to he here and learn.

1 Like

Hello BabyPips people,

I am Muamer from Bosnia and Herzegovina (29, construction worker). I have been visiting BabyPips from last year and reading all kinds of stuff, but never was so decited to do traiding till now. I hope this will be turning point in my life for better.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Hey guys ā€¦Iā€™m a newbiee!

Hello and welcome! Take your time learning! Good luck!

Hello Nigel and welcome! Be careful also with those scammy forex education and forex services everywhere. Good luck!

1 Like

Hi you all Iā€™m from Toronto Canada

Hello all,

I decided to get involved here more, as I retired from the prop desk in the bank and have more time to get involved with the trading society and help new traders to succeed! I sor version of my story follows, please feel free to pm me or ask me anything here! I also have a twitter acc, I dont know if its ok to share, pls admins remove or advice if not! Thank you all in advance

I have been trading markets since 1998. From 2005 up today I was trading professional for big banks and institutions, managing bankā€™s books portfolios up to 5billion in bonds. I have also been market maker in the Greek government bond market and chief FX trader during my various trading positions throughout the years.

My first experience with stocks was in the Greek stockmarket, where I managed to tenfold my initial capital, as I was in the big ā€™99 rally. Where the Greek general index raised from 1200 to more than 6000! That experience had an tremendous effect to my career, cause I never got involved in the engineering business, eventhough I managed to graduate from one of the top engineering universities. But that first experience in stock trading changed my life! Of course, as inexperience I was invested when the selloff began I lost almost all of my profits, but managed to book a relative adequate portion to use it as investment capital in my trading career that had just started!

https://twitter.com/asegpi

2 Likes

Hello to everyone. My name is Jesenia, but you can call me Jessie. Iā€™m from Puerto Rico and Iā€™m 22 years old. I currently live in Florida which I moved to around 7 years agoā€¦ itā€™s nice but it hasnā€™t been going very well for me these past few years and it is not the life I want to continue. Soon Iā€™ll be moving to Georgia as a ā€œnew beginningā€ sort of thing. To be completely honest I am new to this and feel like I have no idea what I am doing. Despite that feeling, I believe this is something I could learn a lot from. This is something that has changed a lot of peopleā€™s lives and I want to find that out for myself if its possible to change mine for the better. I want to challenge myself, and seeing how people can grow from this really intrigued me. If anyone has any tips or ideas that could help me better understand all of this please share because I am ready to learn. Constructive criticism welcomed (: Nice to meet you all.

3 Likes

Hello how are you doing.