RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Good morning and happy Sunday to you all.

Let me first introduce myself, my name is Adam, I’m 23 from the South of England (Hampshire) I see from reading this introduction page that there is huge diversity when it comes to geographical locations and ages. It is always great to see in a forum as this allows for a wide knowledge and experience base.

I have been demo trading now for around two months, specifically focusing on Forex as this suits my style of day trading. I work full time as a Contracts/Commercial Manager so being able to monitor the markets first thing in the morning at 6am UK time then deciding and opening my 3/4 trades by 7am, I then closely monitor these until I will look to close midday/early afternoon.

Anyway, happy to discuss more via this forum. Learning Forex is a lot about listening to the advice and guidance of more experienced traders so that is exactly what I aim to do.

Take care for now.

1 Like

Hey I am necasa,

A buddy of mine made a lot of money off of forex and I’ve always been intrigued in investing whether it’s the stock market or real estate. I want to learn about forex because with the right tools and strategies I can do this from home and not worry about my next dollar. I am brand new and know absolutely nothing. If you guys have any books, videos, podcasts, etc. that are good resources to get a good foundation of how to forex day trade, I and I am sure others would greatly appreciate that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, my name is Jhera and I live in Miami Beach, FL. Been dibbling and dabbling in the market trading individual stocks and EFT’s for a few years now. I find myself each year more and more in love with investing and craving knowledge. I am completely new to Forex but I would love to learn this avenue of investing. Hoping to read, get educated and connect with this community as much as I can! Any future feedback, tips and constructive criticism would greatly be appreciated! Thanks y’all!

1 Like

Hello people, i am a colombian guy who really wants to learn about a forex and trading; i try some of these things a time ago but it was a totally waste cause i was just a kid, i want things to be different and get what is here for me. i will give everything i want to this and i know it will work out.

1 Like

Hi guys am Lulu from South Africa am the new baby in the makert so yha guys i dont know what happed but since 2016 i startend folling in love whith trading but this year i dicede that am going to learn more about forex so yha thats my story

2 Likes

Hi Guys am Lulu from S.A

1 Like

Hey hey people, a fellow human here

I heard about FOREX over a year ago but din’t pay much attention to it until 2 days ago. Finally someone I personally know recommended Babypips so here I am. It appears FOREX is all about numbers and patterns which is what drove me to it, and I like to employ my money to work for me rather than hire people. Working hard died, working smart is what gets you where you want to be in this century, hence why 9 to 5’s suck if you ask me.

2 Likes

I am new to this also, but I keep hearing to start with a demo account to get familiar with it.

Hi all!!
I am Oliver from Zambia in Africa. This is my first time trading forex and I am hoping to interact with the great minds in this forum to guide me.

1 Like

Hello I’m rottie86 and I came to BabyPips to learn to trade Forex. I used to have a buy and hold stock trading mentality but the brokers (and trading software) tended to be useless when I wanted to use them the most. Now I currently scalp a few days a week (I know, I know, but the coronavirus volatility is making some quick profits for me) and I want to learn to trade the correct way.

I really like the Forex ‘school’ here. I’m writing my master’s thesis and learning Forex through the School of Pipsology is a wonderful break from the academic writing grind (that and video games, lots and lots of videos games). Is there any chance of BabyPips selling a sprial-bound book with the Pipsology content? I could use me a Pipsology Bible.

:dog:

1 Like

Welcome! Looking forward to hear more of your trading experiences here. See you around!

Hello Oliver! Have you been through the School here or are you trading demo already?

Welcome to the community and good luck on your trading journey!

Hello Lulu and welcome! Good thing you’ve started what you love. Hope you’re enjoying your stay!

Hello Necasa! If you’re brand new in this, best to start with the School of Pipsology. You can also browse this forums for good resources like books and videos. Good luck!

hi peeps, I’m here to learn and to share, and i have come to enroll in babypips school :grin: its recommended by my sifu. may profit be with us.

1 Like

Hey, good day all, im glad to be here

I’m thrips and I’m new to forex trading

Hi I’m Mandy! I joined BabyPips because my boyfriend is a forex trader and he used BabyPips when he first started out. I’m a computer programmer so he figures I’ll catch on pretty quickly and thinks I’ll be a good trader. I am 25 love animals, cooking, binge-watching shows, and obsessing over manga & anime. Nice to meet all of you!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m razorhajin! I’m from the Philippines. I’ve already gone through and finished the course on the School of Pipsology. The course is awesome! I’ve been trading actively since I finished with the course. I hope to be contributor to the babypips community.
Cheers!

2 Likes