RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi Fx members, My names are Chunga David from Zambia, i came across forex online when I was surfing the internet on how to make cash online then fx popped out .
From that moment I started watching videos on YouTube and gradually developed interest. Now am anxious of starting to trade but I think of investing knowledge before cash .
Kind regards to the team.

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is kountry71 from Cali. I"am a newbie to this world of forex trading. I have watch some videos and went to a online trading event a couple of months ago.
. I wanna say thank you for allowing me to your community.

1 Like

Hi friends of babypips.

Ive signed up here along time ago. Traded live account couple years back.
Witnessed Brexit in 2016 and inauguration of Trump in 2017.
Now i want to get back in the field, even though its highly volatile.
Im active on 2 demo accounts.

Best of all for all traders out there,

Thypi

1 Like

Hello wonderful people.
I have been roaming in this forum for a while and decided to sign up.
I have been trading for a long time and I would love to help and contribute to everyone in here. Hope to get to know everyone better soon.

1 Like

I am Elorapha , newbie from Nigeria. Have found your education very excellent. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello
my name is Courage and iā€™m from Ghana, heard about Forex trading and started reading some articles on it and here i am, i need a community in which i could get to understand the logic and technique behind Forex trade, id appreciate if anyone wants to volunteer and be my mentor in trading.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Greetings,

With the economy tanking I thought Iā€™d give this try. Well, in actuality Iā€™d heard forex for years now Iā€™d like to give it a try.

2 Likes

Hi!

Iā€™m Steph from the Philippines.
Iā€™m a newbie in the FOREX world but I hope I can gain knowledge as I go through the courses here in babypips.

My goal is to be profitable in FOREX, and hopefully in the future, I can teach FOREX to my friends!

Iā€™m excited! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey traders! Iā€™m Tommy and I trade crypto & stocks and forex.
I use a few platforms and my goal is to automate all my trading. Would love to get feedback on systems.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Iā€™m Eju and like the many others in this forum, Iā€™m new to trading. I have a friend Iā€™ve known since my school days, who has been trading for a while and heā€™s been quite successful at it. Being the curious individual I am, I decided to ask for some insight and he pointed me towards BabyPips and here I am. Iā€™m 20 and out of school with a career in mind that requires quite a bit of money to get into. Whilst working and saving, I hope to become better off financially so that I can pursue my dreams and desires.

Iā€™ve never traded before nor do I know much about FX but Iā€™m interested and ready to learn. With the global pandemic situation at hand, I hear about stocks and finances quite a lot in the news so I thought, there isnā€™t a better time to jump on board and learn from this moment - Iā€™m certain it will go down in history, so why not be a part of it. Reading through the many posts already in this post, itā€™s nice to know ill be a part of a diverse community that transcends borders and I look forward to learning and reading about peopleā€™s experiences.

Thatā€™s all from me so thanks to Dr. Pipslow for starting this thread and welcome to everyone that follows :yum:

1 Like

Welcooooome @Eju! :blush: Iā€™m happy youā€™ve decided to try it out. And I hope your friend has warned you that it might sound easy, but learning forex could sometimes be a very tedious process. :sweat_smile: BUT if you keep your spirit and keep on reaching for your goal, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to succeed. :blush: Good luuuuck! :smiley:

1 Like

Greetings All,

I am Autumn Green. Iā€™m new to the forex world. I am hoping to learn as much as possible about the forex market and gain a skill that will eventually bring enough profits to set aside more money for retirement savings and replace my day job.

Paz y amor

1 Like

Welcome! Have fun with the School of Pipsology! Good luck!

Hi Mandy! Nice to meet you too! Youā€™re lucky you have someone to guide you on your journey. :wink:

Congratulations in finishing the School! Are you trading demo or live already? See you around!

Demo trading

Hello all, my name is Steve. Iā€™m completely new to Forex but fascinated by it.

I have been looking for an income stream online for ages, but I really didnā€™t connect with things like shopify and affiliate marketing. I suppose I didnā€™t want to spend my life marketing snake-oil to the stupid. Anyway, then I came across Forex and it just rang true, as they say - ā€œthatā€™s the way Iā€™ll do it!ā€ I exclaimed (inwardly - Iā€™m not a weirdo).

So I was considering a paid-for course, and then a little voice in my head said, ā€œWhy donā€™t you see what you can learn for free, before parting with thy dollaā€. And I stumbled upon the school of Pipsology.

I must say that I am really enjoying it so far. The way you go through everything so thoroughly, step-by-step, is superb. I am still in pre-school, but in no hurry. I want to really learn this, then practice-practice-practice with a demo account. I am not looking to ā€˜get rich quickā€™ but, in time, be able to earn an income from the comfort of my sofa.

Steve

Hi. My name is Kay. Iā€™m pretty new to trading forex. GER30 and US30 are my favorite pairs. I would love to gain knowledge on mastering both pairs.

HEY! Iā€™m Vlive25 I have been interested in forex for a couple of years now. I first learned of Forex after downloading the Robinhood app and searching different platforms and networking to find a mentor to learn how to trade stock. I found a woman who was apart of a MLM online Academy. We talked I loved her enthusiasm I joined a Facebook group and I paid for my subscription. Not knowing spit about Forex or stocks period, I felt like forex maybe easier so I did the training webinars I took notes and STILL felt like I was missing something. Well in the process you have to get people to sign up and basically create a team but one problem, people I know arenā€™t exactly interested in anything I am so I had to let the subscription go and did not get to completely dive into the back office stuff and did not have multiple screens to run all of the software so I missed out on learning everything else after the basics. It was just so expensive and yeah Iā€™m making an investment but $365 is pretty steep if you barely make $3 over minimum wage. So on to my journey I keep seeing a reference to you guys on a lot of the beginner videos on YouTube. So now I am here. I have a demo account on MT4 I have trading view even FX Hours so Iā€™m very serious just very eager to learn.

Hello my name is Richville I am from Nigeria, I started forex few months ago and I was introduced by a friendā€™s brother who I met 2 years ago but I wasnā€™t into it then not until now when I told him I am ready to learn he shared babypips.com asking me to read it was hard because I knew nothing but as I started reading I had confidence in opening trades I already blew two accounts lol but Iā€™m good now my next account will be risk managed properlyā€¦ I joined forex after trying out other things and seeing the guy I met 2 years ago be successful and I admire him. It gives me joy whenever I want to trade and failing almost killed that joy but I kept pushing tho Iā€™m still a newbie and hope to improve more with time. My intentions at first was to make money but managing risk now is all that matters to me and not making money. I wish to improve reading more here on pipsology because here builds my confidence and I want this as part of my career too

1 Like