RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello everyone my name is layiah , I just turned 19 years old and I decided that I need to introduced more streams of income into my life so I did some research on passive incomes and forex trading was one of the things I came across (even tho some may not consider it passive) my ultimate goal is to be able to spend my time the way that I want to so that I enjoy it instead of working 50 hours a week at a minimum wage job to make rent

Hello Mario, from Peru as well, also love hydroponics, and of course trading. Slds!

How do all?

G from Scotland hereā€¦ Pleasure to be here, trust you are all well today and this finds you just pippy!

Iā€™m not new to Forex at all, started demo trading as far back as 2003 (I think) always saw it as the ultimate laptop business, that you can make money from anywhere at anytime.

Always been interested in the financial markets, growing up in the 70ā€™s/80ā€™s in Margaret Thatcherā€™s Britain had a profound effect on me, as did Harry Enfieldā€™s ā€œLoadsaMoneyā€

youtu[dot]be/ULeDlxa3gyc
Joking!

When I eventually started trading with real money, I blew it up real quick after not understanding lot sizes and got margin calledā€¦ Made embarrassing phone calls to brokers to be told I was rank amateur.

Made quite a few mistakes along the wayā€¦ Like using EA bots promising the world!

Anyways, just getting back into Forex trading after a long haitus, originally brought on by a broker going bankrupt (in the UK only, still had global operations) which took my entire trading capital down with them. Which was kinda sh!t !

Another lesson learned.

One thing I now understand is - I know enough, to know, I donā€™t know enough :sweat_smile:

Want to shout out to the @babypips.com team - School of Pipsology
babypips[dot]com/learn

Is bleeding marvellous - learned alot from here and using it as a go-to resource.

Thanks alot guysā€¦
May the pips be with you

Bests,
ThriveTrader

1 Like

Hello everyone, Iā€™m new here and to forex trading. My name is Tega and Iā€™m from Nigeria. Iā€™m here to learn more about the forex trade and also improve my skills

My name is TEN all the way from Kigali, RWANDA. Here to learn Fx trading. Pretty much thatā€™s it.

Hi guys and gals. I wish everybody every pip of luck. Same hope for me.
Let the trend be with you.

Hi! Iā€™m doing live trading already applying what Iā€™ve learned here!

My name is Oscar G. Iā€™m new to Forex a true student to the trade

My name is Kingsleyā€¦i have been learning Forex since August 2019ā€¦Recently went LIVE and although it hasnt been all rosy, i have enjoyed every part of the journey.i am still working on my strategy tho and i have also learnt alot on babypips to add to my arsenalā€¦i hope to meet interesting and like minds hereā€¦Bless!!!

I am from Nigeria too broā€¦Mind if we link?

All the best, FX is business, require lots of learning. I am sure you know it.
One advice, (Mind set)

All the best, FX is business, require lots of learning. I am sure you know it.
One advice, (Mind set)

Hi Everyone.

My name is Piprookie! I don;t want to disclose my real name because I have been the victim of identity theft! I have been trading for a long time, but am quite new to the Forex scene! I have already opened and closed a demo account because I didnā€™t have the preparation that Babypips provided. I was trading using Metatrader 4 which I came to understand fairly well. I am considering opening another demo account, but am not ready to start real trading yet. As was pointed out in the School, donā€™t trade until you can afford to lose in trading. I am from New Jersey and am looking forward to having feedback from the other new traders here. I would like to know how long you can trade a demo account. Please provide any information or feedback that you can! Thank you and hoping to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hey piprookie! The answer is as long as you need! Iā€™ve seen some brokers offer you a 2 week or 4 week demo and then they cut it off. But you can normally extend it with a simple email. Or just find a broker that gives you an indefinite one. Youā€™re in NJ, so youā€™re stuck with the 4-5 brokers regulated in the USA. In no particular order:

Youā€™ve probably heard about most of these. I know Oanda gives you an indefinite on. Not sure about the others but Iā€™m sure they would accommodate you.

Give it another go! Hope that helps.

Thank you FFF! I will take your advice into consideration. I appreciate your response.

1 Like

Sure we can, where are you?

Aloha,
My name is Charles from the Island of Oahu in Hawaii.
I was introduced to Fx maybe 3-4 years ago by a co-worker. Ive often fantasized about the success that can come with trading but never actually pulled the trigger by getting involved. Well, finally here I am.
I am beginning to understand concepts and actually think I wasted money on other subscriptions that donā€™t seem to teach in the capacity of babypips. I have canceled my subscription and want to go all the way through this community.
Thank you in advance to everyone who will help me and I look forward to dreams coming true, no matter the timeframe.

Hello My name is Johnny, I am 29 years old and I live in Sao Paulo, SP Brazil

Thank you for sharing so much knowledge for us.
I am entering this market to be able to have quality of life, better saying I want to live.
Today I am a good worker, I earn a good salary and I am well recognized for that.
But I canā€™t make my parentsā€™ dreams come true. I need something that gives me more time and financial freedom so that I can buy a house for my parents in the countryside and fulfill my dreams of traveling the world. Well I think that in Forex I will achieve this. Unfortunately, working for a wage is not possible.

I donā€™t want to be a multimillionaire, I am simple and I want a simple but stress-free life for so many days that I lack money and time.

I hope to learn a lot from you thank you very much

3 Likes

Howzit going folks. My name is Johnson but you can call me the ā€œbankerā€.

Iā€™m from SA.

Iā€™m passionate about sketching, it renews my mind and redirects my focus. Iā€™m also addicted to scones, they are just perfect when nothing goes in my favour!

Why forex?
To grow in character, knowledge and wisdom (although one gets to increase in sorrow as they advance with knowledge) :joy:

Why baby pips?
Simply because I get the chuckles before signing out of your website. You make education fun!

Why now?
It took a great being 30 years to prepare for a 3 year mission and so it also took me 28 years preparing for this now

Thank you for opening the door :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: coz Iā€™ve been knocking

Pleased to meet everyone

3 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Catherine from the Houston and I am a newbie in trading.I have been trading on demo for about three months and got comfortable but somehow feel nervous trading with a live account.Trading was like another world that was just discovered and felt so different from my ordinary daycare teaching job.I am hoping Baby Pips will help me to soar in trading just as I helped the kids I taught soar- by the way Dr.Pipslow, I imagined you with a long grey beard about 6 feet long that you have been tugging on every time you got a trade that made you smile.

2 Likes