RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Howdy y’all,
My name is Knowcandew. Nice layout here. New to Fx. Not sure where I heard about this site but glad I found it. It’s not too shabby. I’m from US so please don’t hate on me. :wink:
I’m all about knowledge gain and sharing. I hope to get out of probation here fast so I can post pics. Easier I think to ask questions with a pic(s) then describing in words lol. Anywho it’s late (early) so I should get to bed. Take care y’all. Hasta mañana

Pipsology! :muscle:

Likewise bru… :+1:t4:

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Grace. I am new here and also new to forex trading but i want to learn more since i have interest and hope to get guidance from here. I am from Kenya

Hai everyone. My name is Delayed Millionaire. I am a resident of the capital city of Namibia, Windhoek. I am a middle aged man, and a father of four. I quit my professional job as a teacher of eight years, just for the love of Forex trading. I have been in the Forex industry for two years and I am still a newbie. I am not a consistent profitable trader yet but I am certain i will be one very soon with your help off course. I am excited to be here cause i know I will learn a lot from you. I decided to be a trader so that I can be financial independent and have free time to travel the world.

Thank you and nice to meet everyone here. Lets learn together.

Hello Johnson! Welcome and thanks for sharing something about yourself. Yeah, the School is really fun to read. Good luck and hopefully we can all learn from each other. See you around!

1 Like

Welcome Delayedmillionaire! Don’t worry as long as you’re consistent with your efforts to learn, you’ll definitely reach your goals! Good luck and be safe!

Welcome Grace! Don’t be afraid to ask questions here as there are a lot of helpful members in this community! Good luck on your trading journey!

Thanks bro

Hello fellow traders and babypips forum members,

I am Andre, 37y,o Indonesia.
I am a complete newbie for forex trading, used to trade with feelings I was a psychic ahaha

And here I am, repenting from the way I have done, start learning step by step all about forex and here’s hoping that you all would be glad to share, encourage, criticize, anything at all at me. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart and best wishes to you all :pray:

Warmest Regards,

Andre - Sir Pipsalot

My name is Oladimeji.
I’m here to learn .
Just started to read on Forex.
And I’m very interested.
I have a lot of puzzling questions.
Thanks

Greetings everyone!!

A long-term investor with interest in forex. Studying pairs and demo trading for about 18 months. Education, understanding, and implementation at its finest. I enjoy providing solutions, research, analysis, nature and creating. Insurance, holistic health, and real estate are my fields of commitment.

Why Forex?
Why not Forex? The opportunities are endless for growth, financial freedom, and longevity. This is another vehicle for the creation of generational wealth!

Why BabyPips?
This is, hands down, the best platform!! But you know that already. I am committed to becoming one of the GOAT. This is the vault of knowledge. I appreciate you all for developing this.

Why now?
Being a born-again homebody due to the stay-at-home orders implemented, this is the ideal time to invest in myself by learning a lil sumtin.

Best wishes to everyone here! I’m happy to be on this journey with you all!

Keep it pip’n,

SeshatPips

2 Likes

Hello! My name’s Catpustein. I’m learning FOREX so I can afford to buy a single family house in an area that has a high cost of living. The houses here are insanely expensive. Definitely can’t do it on my salary job. My dream home would be a two story house built in between the 1800’s-1930’s with a backyard big enough for gardening all sorts of fruit trees, veggies, and flowers, with a nice lawn patch to have backyard picnics on, as well as for a Samoyed dog to run around in.

Why not stock exchange? FOREX seems more fun. And like lesson 1 of Pips pre-school stated, FOREX is a $5 trillion market where at least $500 billion is traded daily vs a meagre $22.4 billion NYSE market.

Hope we can all achieve our financial goals!

Cheers Pips,
Catpustein

1 Like

Hi all

My name is Paul and I live in the UK. During these in precedented times of lockdown and global fear caused by the pandemic I decided to try and learn a new skill or two. I hoped that one of my new skills might help protect me in the future from other such events which have had a devastating impact on my industry and left me wondering if I will have a job to return to one the lockdown is all over and we can venture out into the big wide world again.

I started searching the internet and found some youtube clips on Forex trading which I watched and found very interesting. I started messing with a demo trading app on my tablet and watched more and more clips. From these clips I decided to find out more from a real broker and by hook or by crook came across one that seemed ok. I opened a demo account and started experimenting with that. A couple of days later I got a call from my client liaison assistant welcoming me to the demo account and offering some advice. It was their advice that brought me to Babypips.

I am working my way through the babypips school lessons and learning more and more every day. I am treating it like school and studying hard while trying to apply what I am learning to the demo account and having fun while I’m doing it.

It is my hope that I will find that I do have a job to return to at the end of the lockdown and that then I will be able to supplement my salary with a modest income from Forex trading. If that is not the case then I am hoping that Forex trading could provide a replacement salary to support my family and myself without my normal job.

Good luck to you all. I look forward to hearing of your Forex adventures in the weeks, months and years ahead.

Paul

4 Likes

Hello all, Derek here I was actually introduced a few weeks ago by my man Greg, he is a awesome dude for referring me for one and loving this program because it really is giving me a learning experience because for me i need to be hands on and this company is capturing it for me, I have been retired for a few years not by choice through physical challenges and that has never stopped my ability to want to do better by changing my mind set and to know there are groups of individuals seeking the same thing and tools to get there with stability there is nothing else for me to say other than thank you for this opportunity.

Hi,

My name is $pace Cadet, I am an entrepreneur wishing to expand my skills. glad to be here!

Thanks!

Hello Oladimeji! Lots of helpful traders around here so please feel free to post any questions. Good luck and see you around!

Hello everyone! i am a newbe in trading but i’d like t o learn and start my business

Hello contra112! Welcome. Have you been through the School yet? Also, what kind of business are you going to start? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your dream home would be so beautiful and relaxing! Good luck in achieving your goals! :slight_smile:

1 Like