RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi Guys, I am Victor Smart. Got introduced to Forex by a friend about 2yrs ago. Just decided to take it serious and learn to become a pro someday. I am an absolute beginner, but i believe with Babypips i would improve very well. And in 2-3yrs time, i see myself being a pro, and making enough money from Forex. Thanks

Hello everyone. Came across babypips from a website recommendation on Fx Trading. I was introduced to Fx Trading back in 2016, had SOME success in it but it was only a plug n play. Now I decided Iā€™d take it seriously to understand the ins and outs and hoping that Iā€™ll get knowledge and some training from here.

Hello everyone, my name is Junior and I am glad to be around you all. Trading forex had been my desire since I was at the primary level but I couldnā€™t find the right place to learn how to do it.

I hope and I do have faith that all that I am going to learn here is going to fulfil all the dreams I had of being a professional trader with no finacial problems

Thank you

Nice to meet you, @baemax023
my goal for now is to gain expertise in order to have stable passive income from trading, and to assist newbies doing their first steps in trading. if talking about my business, iā€™m planning to open my first gas station in the near future

Hi Everyone,

My name is Stu and I live in the Midlands, UK. I was first introduced to FX trading in 2016 and after consuming various YouTube content for 6 months I started a paid online course which i worked through and began demo trading for a short period. I then funded a small account and began trading for real on a very small scale. I didnā€™t really lose any money throughout this time but then i never really made any. The cost however was most certainly worth the learning experience! However i always felt like i was missing some knowledge and although i thought the principals of the course were good there seemed to be a disconnect in some areas between what was taught and the application in reality. The people in the community that seemed to have the answers were always on the next package up and always suggested upgrading to the next level which just meant more money. Watching the more advanced traders in the community or the ā€˜teachersā€™ seemed to highlight more instances where they were applying a different principal to the one i was taught on my package. Iā€™m sure some of this knowledge gap was down to my misinterpretation.

Anyway, Life events then took over and consumed 100% of my time. Wedding planning, New Job, House move etc. All good stuff but it just meant i couldnā€™t dedicate the time to trading so I decided to have a break for a while. The problem with this was that I didnā€™t make a plan of when or how I would pick up trading again. I felt like I needed to have some downtime from everything to go back to basics in order to pick it up again.

After recently being Furloughed from my day job I saw an opportunity. During my time with the other trading education provider I had come across baby pips and had read about how you could learn most of what you need for trading for free! So I started the course from the beginning and am currently working my way through pre-school.

What do i want from trading? Well the dream would be to make my it main source of income but for now it is to educate myself, become confident trading in a demo environment for how ever long it takes to build my own process that consistently works and if i could then progress to a real account where i could even consistently make Ā£20 a month i would consider that a success.
Iā€™d also like to connect with like minded people at different experience levels in FX as i think this is what i missed previously. In the previous community that now seems to have gone very quiet most people seemed quite advanced on their trading journey and I always felt quite alone at my level. Iā€™m a big believer in learning from people who are where you want to be but itā€™s also nice talk to people at the same level to share stories and help each other along.

So hello from me and i hope to speak to many of you soon!

1 Like

My name is Dizza from Mozambique
I just got fascinated by the fact that some people can get rich by trading in forex
i want to begin but i hear there is alot of risk as well. just want to get involved and see how it shapes out!!

hello iā€™m jacqueline (jhack75), iā€™m going to be 45y/o this april 27, and been working for almost half of my life now for nothing, all companies i have worked with are all stable, but me still an employeeā€¦ i have been eeying and trying to learn forex trading since i first heard of it maybe a decade ago but (my excuse) having a full-time job doesnā€™t give me a time to concentrate and my poor brain is too occupied already. I would on and off keep coming back to forex until now again, coz just recently i tried to be a follower (copy trade) after how many days of simply smiling and monitoring his trade then one day I woke up having my fund gone- he lostā€¦ haaaā€¦ so i guess itā€™s really time for me to focus on learning since i have pretty much time now due the worldwide conditionā€¦
so i hope this is the start of something- even not big- but enough for me to stay at home and stop being a slaveā€¦

thanks BabyPips!!!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, feels good to be here. My screen name is Aaronsay. Iā€™m practically new to this but have always wanted to get into it. Glad to have found you guys. I hope to make the best of this and look forward to getting the lootā€¦ Cheers!!

1 Like

I hope you finally get your dreams

2 Likes

Hi my name is ronel harris Iā€™m from North Carolina and the main reason Iā€™ve join is Iā€™ve seen stories about forex success so just trying to get a better picture of how this works

1 Like

Greetings to every one.

My name is D.DONG, from Cameroon. I am new to trading and wish to make a career in trading. I have been i the market for a year but very inconsistent because im still learning hw to trade properly.

Im willing to learn and hope to learn from our seniors in here.

Thanks.

thank you so much for your introduction. It is heartbreaking reading how youā€™ve lost things and people. Iā€™m happy thought that you are so positive about what you have decided to start doing to recover from all that.

Best of luck.

Hello everyone,

I am KnewBee. I did a BA in civil engineering but switched careers a few years ago and now Iā€™m an English teacher. Ever since I got into college Iā€™ve been interested in online trading but never had the will (or knew the way) to really sit down and start learning until I met this teacher co-worker of mine who told me a bit more about Forex and sent me some e-books, of of which had a link to Babypips .com and here I am.

Iā€™m not planning to let go of my current job any time soon since my whole life is based on it but I realized life is too short to be a teacher all your life. :slight_smile:

Anyway, Iā€™m really happy to have found this website and honestly, as a teacher, I am really impressed by how enjoyable doing the courses are (their names are really cute XD).

Finally, I wanna thank the admins and creators of the website. for providing us with all this amazing and FREE stuff here. Also, Iā€™m really happy to be a part of this community now.

I am a man of questions so watch out for me. XD

Thank you so much! Hereā€™s to success for all :clinking_glasses::champagne::grin:

Hey! Josh here.

Completely new to FOREX trading. Have years of experience with crypto - but only investing. Want to learn how to trade FOREX/futures like crazy. Looking forward to learning and getting involved in the community.

If anyone knows of any other legendary resources for learning, PLEASE hit me up.

Hello!

My name is Caneevo, based in California. I have zero trading experience and only recently learned about Forex trading from a colleague how recommended this website to me. Iā€™m hoping to learn a lot from Babypips and the community to find a system that helps me to reach my financial goals.

1 Like

Hi, everyone. I m Prosper, from Nigeria. I m here to learn more about Forex trading.

1 Like

Hey,

Iā€™m brand spanking new. Iā€™m looking to soak in some royal oaks and be like BOOM baby WINNiNG!!! I look forward to learn so much from this site. Thank you for having me.

1 Like

hello i am Dino i am 44 years old, i am passionate about trading but i think it is unrequited love (i cannot be profitable), for now i am taking care of my education studying and looking around ā€¦

good luck to all

2 Likes

Hi my name is Deborah and I excited to join you guys and learn about trading. I have zero and I mean zero knowledge of trading, charts or pairsšŸ˜³but Iā€™m here to gain some insight on how this works. Iā€™m an empty nester who would like to supplement my income so I can travel and spoil my grandkids. Thanks for allowing me to join you guysšŸ¤“

2 Likes