RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello Everyone,

Fx_Buddha here looking to reach that point of enlightenment with my Trading. I am 29 years old, originally from South Africa but currently reside in Florida, USA. I have been trading Forex on and off since 2015 and have made many many mistakes along the way. I was one of those people who ended up joining trading groups and buying courses with the so-called “winning strategy”. The first two years were a rollercoaster for me. High wins and high losses all too often! I decided to stop trading and start reading books from reputable traders. I came across BabyPips which also assisted my learning process. Today I am way more knowledgable, a lot more confident and back trading with a more disciplined approach. I am still constantly learning and looking to continue my growth as a day trader. I definitely look forward to meeting fellow Forex traders!

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Catina. I joined babypips after getting many recommendations from Forex educators. So far I’ve taken advantage of the quizzes the most. Often times when learning, we think we’re making loads of progress when the truth is, we don’t know what we don’t know! The quizzes have really helped with that.

I look forward to learning more every day, and eventually becoming a profitable trader.

1 Like

Hello everyone, a newbie . Am here to learn Forex.

Hello Josh! Have you checked the School of Pipsology? It’s a good place for newbies. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello Prosper! I hope you find what you’re looking for. There’s ton of free information here. Good luck!

Ah, lucky kids! :smiley: Welcome to BP, Deborah! Start with the School and if you have any questions, feel free to ask here. Experienced traders here are very friendly and helpful.

Hey everyone,

Im JP, currently live in Thailand. I dabbled in cryptocurrencies a few years ago, dabbled into forex trading but never really took the time to learn it properly. I got more time on my hands now and the itch to get back in the market but this time I thought I’d learn all the ins and outs and develop a proper strategy. Super excited to be a part of this community.

I’m excited to learn strategies and ideas and to be part of such a cool community.

Hope everyone is safe and happy trading!

Working through it now. It’s really good!

1 Like

Good day, I am Gerhard. I have been introduced to trading through my father who started off with trading the stock market. After numerous years off him trading and trying to introduce me to trading, I have not followed his advice to start trading, thing is, I have asked for his help and every time he just refers back to the learning information that is out there. Long story short, I have been exposed to trading for quite some time but never actually gave much attention to it. Me and family in the mean time moved to Australia where I started studying an online course available by Mr. N. Fuller, this has sparked my interest in trading FX. I started demo trading, some success and some losses as it goes… Now I have started with the school of Pisosology, and I am really starting to become very passionate about trading FX. I am working in construction and have decided that I dont want to do this for the rest off my life, after all a normal job of 9 to 5, Mon to Fri, would sorta be OK, but I do 6 to 6, 6 days a week and dont even get paid hourly… There is something wrong with that equation… Hence I started looking deeper into FX… Whoa!!! Cant wait to start being the next PipAvenger!!! :slight_smile: :money_mouth_face:

Hi everyone, I am Yvonne from the little red dot on the globe…that’s right, Singapore. I am very very new to trading and I hope to learn the ropes, apply the knowledge to start earning my first pot of gold to prepare for retirement. Haha, hope I am not too late to earn my first pot of gold in my mid-forties. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Hi there am Derrick from Kenya new to trading had a quick one, is it a good idea to invest in oil ?

Hi there at last a place to learn more of forex. Hope I entered a sharing world of knowledge.

Hello all, I am glad to be here! My name is Diamondpeak.
I am new to forex and desire to gain the knowledge required to be a seasoned trader.
Looking forward to gaining a lot of pips and enjoying myself in babypips!
Cheers!

Thank you for this idea.

Hello Everyone,

I’m super new to the Forex world, and I’m excited to get started. My husband told me about Forex a few years back, his college buddy actually was trying to get him to take his training courses but life got in the way so he never pursued it. About a couple weeks ago I wad online and seen a guy named Jason Bond talking about investments and even though he wasn’t talking specifically about Forex, this was the first thing I thought about learning. If you have any advice please let me know, I’m very open minded and ready to learn.

Whats up everbody im new here yall can call me V. I never been in a forum or did forex lol im so late. I always had an interest jus never took the charge, well now im here. A lil bout me im from BK, went to FL as a teenager, Now im in MN. and im ready to grind I dont if we allowed to meet folks here would be pretty cool maybe have a seesion and learn wit someone. Not like we gonna learning on here. im ready to get on this gring though ya dig!!!

Hi im Sibu from South Africa, i have been learning forex for over a year now and demo trading in the process.

I still learning and doing a lot of research about brokers. I have $25 and wish i could have more but circumstances dictate.
I’m looking to grow it, i believe its possible and hope i will learn a lot from this community.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, simply call me adeola20, i have been a learner for 1 year, no profit, minimal loss. But i am not giving up. Hoping to suprise my wife by making profit.

Hi my names Kayla I’m 19 and have no experience with trading but am determined to learn. i found out about forex from people posting on Instagram, but i was introduced to the idea of forex trading by my boyfriend. I want to trade for myself because i want to be my own boss. I also want to start a few businesses, and will be investing the money i earn trading to make those goals a reality for me.

The future is looking extremely bright for me and everyone else

1 Like

Hey there, Piplovers. I am Thulasizwe from South Africa, Pretoria. Been around the game for some time but have made a mess of it initially. Fortunately I have recently graduated from the school of pipsology, making my way here thereafter. I am eager to get going in trading because like many am seeking an end to the 9-5 and find my financial freedom. Cheers!