RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello Gene from Philippines. I am interested in learning forex. I am not good when it comes to money so hopefully this will change with all your help. :22:

Hello!

My name is beeny and I am based between UK and Zimbabwe. I have absolutely no experience in trading at all, but I have become intrigued by the Forex markets (having watched an awful lot of Bloomberg TV recentlyā€¦). My aim is to develop a good FX trading strategy. I would love to be able to stick to using technical analysis, but so far I am finding it very difficult to blot out the endless news stories and economic data that get blurted out!

I have joined the community to learn from you all and to share my ideas to get feedback, many thanks

Hey,

I am 18 and swiss, been having fun on the demo accounts for a while hunting for a simple strategy that I would like to start using once i get enough money to open a live account. I donā€™t care whether I use scalping with 1 minute TF or a weekly TF but from what i understood so far hourly and daily work better in general. Everyone on this website is so friendly! Very happy I got here. Hope to hear about your charts soon ;),

Vic

Hi - Iā€™ve just joined and having a look around. Just set up a demo account with Oanda. Have done a little spread betting in the past, and read quite a bit on Forex, and aiming to do some serious trading in the future!

best wishes,

Jon.

My name is Lydia Kasera.My user name lkasera.Am a 24 yr old Kenyan graduate from business school.I concentrated on finance and forex was just a brief topic among the courses and happened to be the most interesting topic throughout my campus life.So a friend recommended babypis and here i am.Am looking forward to a indepth discussion with the members so that i can learn more

Hello ā€¦
My name is Ridwan, and Iam from Indonesia. I just know forex about a year. I hope join with babypips give more knowledge about forex world.

Hello!

Iā€™m Apple. And Iā€™ve heard about Forex since I was in college, and it wasnā€™t just recently (as in, two weeks ago) that the fog in my brain about it was slowly removed. I attended a seminar about Forex Trading in our place, but it was just the ā€œveryā€ basics, but at least, it cleared some of my wrong thoughts.

After the seminar, the speaker (and all other traders with him) said that they could train us to do trading, but of course, they said that it would be very intensive since there would be a lot of things to learn. They said they would guide us step-by-step, even to the downloading of the demo account.

It was a good move by this motivational speaker. He said he just wanna help people earn money aside from the salary they get from their job, BUT mind you ā€“ of course, since theyā€™ve invested their time on you instead of trading , as theyā€™ve said ā€“ they ask us to pay equivalent to $1,000.00!

I was thinking that, [I] What is $1,000.00 if you can earn double that after a given time, given that the training they provided is good and you were really applying it on your trades? [/I] So, I was thinking, [I]Not bad. [/I] No, I didnā€™t think they were scams because they really are not. They just wanna introduce forex to majority of their people through these seminars they have for free ā€“ and of course EARN through teaching how Forex works and how to trade. Well, as they said, [I] If youā€™re good at something, donā€™t do it for free. [/I]

When I got home, I was really decided to enroll for their training. But I remembered that logo on their presentation, which is their sponsor. I went online, searched for their official websites, read reviews, and decided to chat with their customer service. I was offered a call back because I got a lot of questions. And then I was informed how to download demo account and was referred to this website to have a solid ground about Forex.

Iā€™m already starting School of Pipsology, and on my way to the Kindergarten level. I know I still have a long way to go but Iā€™m patient! This website is really very, very helpful to us. (Actually, I think the guys who did the Forex seminar used this because the first two or three lesson on their basic seminar training is actually the same, with the same graph.)

So, I decided to just use my $1,000.00 for the deposit instead of enrolling in that training. For now, lemme take baby steps with babypips for free!

[And BTW, the customer service knew the people who did the seminar. They said that if you came from his class, they will provide 100% bonus deposit when you open a live account. Not that bad.]

And I love you so much, babypips! You rock my brain, I mean, my world! XD

Hi Yall,

My name is FM1, Iā€™m form the west of Ireland, ā€œHappy St. Patrickā€™s Day.ā€

Iā€™ve been trading about a year, mostly with binary options.

Iā€™d like to know if any of you trade with Banc de binary and what your experience has been like ?

Iā€™m also wondering are there any tips on currency pairs on babypips.com or signals to help me ??

God bless ā€¦

Iā€™d like to say hello all. Iā€™m from Mountain View CA USA. I joined because Iā€™m interested and
think this site has a lot to teach me. Iā€™ve a long way to go and Iā€™ll take it slowly. Iā€™ll find a
demo account and not trade real money until I know what Iā€™m doing.

Tony

Hi Iā€™m Audry, a newbie in forex. Actually Iā€™m just starting to learn the MT platform. Just opened a demo account. Any help/tip is very much welcomeā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hello All!

I just got into the forex world. I am 25-year-old male living between Qingdao, China and Gainesville, Florida.
Iā€™ve just started into the technical analysis game, I am ready to cut my teeth so to speak. Thus, I am truly a 'babyā€™
I look forward to lurking these forums and learning whatever I can from you guys!
Thanks for the welcome

hi i am rawand
i am 17 years old, from iraq
i have been trading 9 months on demo account
at first i was making money and losing at the same time because i was trading emotionally with no strategy
but before 3 months i made my own strategy
and thank god it is a 99.9% winning strategy
it is the most simple strategy in the world
i have to make at least 50 trades in one day period
its so fun i donā€™t have to wait months or weeks or days or hours
its about 7-15 min for every trade

wow! thatā€™s great to know. maybe you could share your strategy here so the others like me can try it too.

Hi, my name is Arifa Islam and iā€™m from Bangladesh. Iā€™m a new user in both babypips.com and forex. I have only a basic knowledge about this. In my country there are many people that are already been bankrupt by forex also there are many people still on success. I want to know more about forex and want to start trading. Please tell me a little bit more about forex such as how can i success in forex? etc. Thanks

Hello Everyone!!!
Iā€™m a trader of 6+ years off and on, and just now have decided to trade full time. I live in Golden Valley Arizona USA. I love the forex and have been Mentored by Jason Sweezey a Professional Trader. He has helped out quite a bit with my trading methods, as I still use some of my tactics along with what I have learned using fibs and divergence. So far, have had about a 86% win ratio so far with my new method combinations. I recently had a health problem hit me that has prohibited me now from doing my profession as an underground miner. Doctor told me, no more underground!!! I have always like the trading of forex as compared to stocks, as I find stocks to boring except for options trading with the time limits. But options are so risky with all the confusing puts and calls and which one will go up or down etc!!! Boring again!!! Forex is so interesting with the candles, S & R lines, trend lines and watching for reversals, pull backs, at which I love to play for 3 to 30 pips in an hr candle!!! Anyway, I stumbed across this thread babyPips and surfed some of the threads and found this most interesting and so I signed up!!! Hope this intrduction is NOT to Boring!!! LOL!!!
Anyway, glad to be here and hope to join in on some of the threads with trade ideas etc!!!
BTAā€¦Hotnights

1 Like

STRICKLYDEE
Hello Pips community i was involved with babypips some years ago and recently had interest again. During the those early days I had lot things pulling on me, kids, work etc???
Now i ready to focus on the task of learning again and working my skills set as they sayā€¦

?Well I am over 50yrs and blue collar worker but very gifted in math and analytical thinking I think lol did some stock trading back in the day ( clinton era) so i will take the school course and keep in touch with my new circle of friends

Hi am Kamau from Kenya, Am still studying the ropes. I love FOREX and I want to commit to running all the ropes within the next 6 months so that I can graduate from a demo a/c to actual account

hi to all,
my name is shirleyā€¦from philippinesā€¦i am new to forex trading and i want to learn more on how to trade in forexā€¦thanks to all people from this site who teaches us newbies in forex tradingā€¦hope i could learn moreā€¦:5:

Hi to all.
I live in Greece and I am very interested in automated trading.
I am an active MQL5 developer and I am selling EAs in the mql5 market

Hello guys.
I started to trade about a year ago, but Iā€™m still looking for useful knowledge.
Thanks to all people who post articles and advices. That helps.