RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Welcome…Check out pipcompounder thread. Has a Very nice experiment strategy going. I just posted my reply with all my tweeks to it. When I changed the envelope setting from period 20 to 40 and added shift 15. It takes the fakeout of a break of band away. Check it out, I’m going to demo mon and tues and then live wed if all works out with what I have tweeked with his sys!!! You’ll find my procci (ZZI) on the chart when loaded. On my post there is the zipfile you can save to your computer. The other indicators I use is standard with mt4, only I tweeked them to. NICE, can’t wait to use it come this week!!! I have had very good trades just using naked candles and my 3 indicators for some nice pips. But I only use my settings as they all line up as explained in my post on Pipcompounders thread. Anyway good evening and BTY!!!
hotnights

Hi to all new and old!
My name is Jan, from S.Ontario Canada. Some silly youtube video that I clicked on turned into near 8 hours of some very interesting candle info, the rest is history as they say. Demo acct for now to get it sorted, pips rule and so glad to have found this site and the many more like minded people that are learning and willing to do what is required to make a better life.

Its amazing the collection of all sorts of people all over the world trying to make things happen in this fx game! My name is Owen and I have been trading for about 9 years now (unsuccessfully). I believe I have finally found my style. My first goal is to finish one month in profit and thereafter would be very happy of 5% to 10% a month return. Holding thumbs for April 2013 and best of luck to all of you on your journeys!

Hi my name is Norm I have been mining in Australia for the past few years, so getting abit over being away from the kids and missus for so long.I started reading about forex 5 months ago so have just been learning abit about it.Signed up with Thinkforex australia yesterday on a pro demo account with $5000 and made a profit of $1161.Play around with this demo before anything serious

Hello,

My name is cutyjosie…

I am new to the business of Forex trading and Babypips.
From the time i became a member, i have started with trying to gain more knowledge and familiarize myself with the markets and currency codes. Which i can say am getting quite a hang of it.

I want to be able to trade with minimal loss and be happy trying to make a living out from it. Invested is my major interest and i believe in the potentiAL the FX market has.

I believe that through Babypips’ i can be a fantastic student.

Thank you to the mind behind Bbaypips and everyone putting up post to help ourselves become financially independent.

Now my Journey begins.

Greetings All,

I am currently living in Switzerland and have decided to leave my job to take up full time FX trading. A daring move but I have been a part time trader for a little while now and I am keen to explore the full potential of trading given that I will now have more time to trade. I think this is a great website with lots of useful information and tips. I also like the school and various lessons that are available. Great job!!!

I am keen to make a decent living from trading FX and at the same time have a realistic set of profit targets to hit. Time and patients to reach the targets but I’m keen to enjoy the ride to get there…

Happy to hear about any advice, tips, etc…

Green pips to all…

Hello everyone… New to babypips… Exited as much the first day at school…

Hello every one, I am Syed just signed in, Hope you will welcome my entry.

this site sounds very positive, is the purpose of babypips, to impart forex education & information ?

Oh wish you the success you desire. but don’t please forget me, whatever useful & innovative tips, ideas you have don’t forget sharing.

Hi,
I am Mahim.I am 15 years old.I am a student.I study at Tecnical school and college.I am very interest about Forex.I am a new user.so i need your help.Please help me.

Hello,This is Pius from East Africa - Uganda, A newbie.I have less experience in live trading but been DEMO for over a year now. Now about to get on live. I believe i will be able to sharpen my skilss and develop into a pro trader thru this Forum but also share what i have with all.

Hello everyone,my name is Success,from west Africa.am a newbie on fox.i depend on your ideas and interaction to do greatly in this biz.am eager to learn.

Hello everbody,
I am new for FX, for a while, I am gonna study and try to understand whats FX, after ı will be in game.
I appreciate your education structure, very useful and clear.
will be in touch

Kind regards

Hello, my name is Larry. I have been trading stocks, options, and futures on the ThinkorSwim platform for about 3 years. I live in Washington, DC and trade about half time. Trying to become more disciplined. This site is awesome. I am lerning alot about Forex. Now I need to find the best platform. Hopefully, I can stay with ThinkorSwim.

Hi! Great site you have here, kudos to everyone contributing to this site, admin and and members alike.

My name is iamdorothi3, from Manila, Philippines. I am super new to Forex, just signed up for a demo account yesterday. I got introduced to Forex while reading financial management articles, which led me to attending a Forex 101 workshop recently. I thought I’d like to learn more through online resources, which led me to this community. With all the great information here, I hope I would be able to learn everything I need to do well in demo and be able to trade live, and be able to give back by sharing here what I learned.

i m strength from west africa,nigeria.babyps is really great,i enjoy the lessns.i m a newbe and wnt be a good trader.sharing experience is part of my wishes

Hi there. I am also from the Philippines (home country at least as I am an OFW). I am also new to Forex but has been trading live for a few weeks now. I was thinking maybe we could share ideas and knowledge.

Thanks

[QUOTE=“eennaahh;480458”]

Hi there. I am also from the Philippines (home country at least as I am an OFW). I am also new to Forex but has been trading live for a few weeks now. I was thinking maybe we could share ideas and knowledge.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hello! Nice to find a kababayan in this forum. :slight_smile: Wow, you’re already live, how long were you practicing via demo account? I’d certainly be glad to bounce off ideas and share experiences, except I don’t have much yet. :slight_smile:

Did demo for like a two months but when I am not trading live, I still do demo. practicing some techniques which I cannot do live because its too risky. That’s how I learn. My fave pair is EUR/JPY and XAU/USD. I suggest that you finish studying the “school” thing. You will learn a lot from it.