RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi, Keene like you I’ve tried my hand at MLM, I just joined here, as well as a Forex Education platform. you can earn while you learn if your interested let me know. I just joined last week. so much to learn. pick 1 way of doing trade and get consistent with it. Pick 2 currencies and follow them just them all week. peace Norina

Hi, all my name is Norina, I need to find a way to be financially free. Once I learn this and become a consistent profitable Trader I will be better off from it and no matter what the economy is, I won’t have to worry about it ever again. since I like learning I figured why not Forex. Esp since now you cant start with just 50.00 and compound your earnings. I also joined a learning platform and they also suggested to come over here and add this to my portfolio of learning. looking forward to learning a pip and dip strategy to get me up and going in the market. Good luck everyone. I live in Delerware County PA. right out side of philly.

My name is Capruitt, not quite 30 (yet), a photographer originally from Chicago and in Elementary with School of Pipsology

Hi, my name is Steve Miley, the Market Chartist. I have been involved with financial markets for over 30 years, working at top level investment banks, you can see in my LinkedIn profile
I have looked at babypips for a number of years, following a few analysts comments, and decided to join up so I can share some of my insights …

Retired Purchasing Manager and ready to trade Currencies.
Some knowledge but have butterflies.
Oanda Practice account currently but preparing to go live near term.
First hurdle is ATR indicator and how to convert the decimal point into PIPS?
Still getting confused. Examples below: Not Including JAPAN Pairs.(Different Rules)
ATR 1.2345 = 123.45 PIPS - Correct?
ATR 0.1234 = 12.34 PIPS - Not Sure?
ATR 0.0123 = 1.23 PIPS - Not Sure?
ATR 0.0012 = .12 PIPS or 12 PIPS - Not Sure?

Looking forward to some help and sharing other ideas.
ZZPIPZ

Hey Jota here! Lets secure this generational wealth. Im a 30 year old seasoned Day Trader. Knowing that time is money, this is one of the best ways to generate income.

Hello My name is Rowin from Indonesia…i just doing my research and digging a liitle bit about utube no nonsense forex and here im finally, i just figured that i know nothing in forex because of this babypips…all he said about forex is right because i already lose thousands dollar in vain, so this is the right place to start all over again with more knowledge, discipline and never give up. and i hope i could learn from this forum and same day i will share my idea to this forum too…thank you all…Gbu

Good Day
Dr.Pip slow and fellow Traders

I Am Angelo from South - Africa - Cape Town I have been fond of the Forex market for about 3 years but never have i ever paid so much detail to it as now for 3 MONTHS

I have chosen Baby Pips because i have been on and off the Net jumpin around like a lost baboon
i would like to be apart of this community , skill my self and to help others so that we can grow together
i came here because like most of us to be a better at life to be able to provide my FAMILY

Thanx alot Guys … LETS GOOOO

DR.Pipslow

1 Like

Hi,
My name is Uche. I am a Nigerian and I am a paid worker. I have been thinking of having an alternative source of income to cushion my expense as i also have a growing family to cater for. Both my parents are retired and I would want to give them the best but bills and debts have been keeping me constrained.

I have known of forex for quite a while but only got to pick the interest as an added income source. I will say i’m a newbie and currently undergoing studies in the “School of Pipsology” where I would want to gather knowledge before venturing into trading. I am currently at the elementary school level and yet to commence demo trading. I hope its not too late to learn and make money.

Hoping to learn from you guys.I am in your hands.

Hello everyone, my nameis Cornelius and I am new to forex trading. I live in the Caribbean on the beautiful island of Sint Maarten. I would like to gain more knowledge on forex trading and I’m hoping this community can share with me. Thanks in advance

Dear All,

I am Pipito (not my true name :slight_smile: I just love the name), from the land of 111 Million People country of Philippines. Since I am here at the Introduce yourself forum, I am NEW at BabyPips community and so as the Forex world. Most of my time before Covid Pandemic arise on our country, was spent on business travels, face to face meetings, relationship building (golf, pubs etc…). I am a Sales Guy for more than a decade. I am an outdoor guy I would say…

The idle time I got for the past 2 months has brought me to the world of forex. While I was browsing some PSE (Phil. Stock Exchange) updates for my stocks (i dont trade using technical analysis, just buying blue chips and just parking portion of my hard earned money there rather than all placed in a savings bank with very low possible interest returns), I accidentally saw some videos about Forex. It got me curious and VOILA, here I am… so eager of learning it! Personally, I feel challenged and excited!

I have traded a real account right away, applying some of the stuff and ingoring few I have learned from different sources - Youtube channels, Webinars etc. It was like having so much food in front of you that you just have to get it and chew it right away after a tiring hike of Mt. Everest. My few bucks grew from 200USD to 213USD… to 300USD up to 534USD… and went to 50USD to 230USD and now at lowly 20USD… It felt like heaven and hell…

Those few learnings I have disregarded and mentioned above I think is the trading psychology… and I believe too much UNGUIDED INFORMATION will bring you nowhere. It has to be on a step by step basis. I am so glad to find BABYPIPS’ School of Pipsology last night. As of this writing, I am at Elementary - Grade 3 and enjoying the step by step, clear and FUN guide.

Looking forward to learn and trade with BABYPIPS community!

Kudos BabyPips and more power!

Cheers!

PIPito PIPito

Hi,

I am new to trading. I want to learn it for myself and be a successful trader.

I am not looking to make a million overnight. Baby steps, get them baby pips in and go from there. Anyone that wants to chat to me to help, share ideas, discussions and point me in the best advice to learn how to successfully trade on Forex then i am certainly open to talk and would massively appreciate it.

Thanks

`Hi all, My name is Ref, new name Pipsman.

I think what led me here and ultimately to this forum is because of seeking good reliable information about Forex. After a thorough search, I found babypips website to be very awesome. I am here to learn, and I know that I will learn a lot from the Gurus here.

1 Like

Hi all! Hope everyone is well and keeping safe in these strange times.

I am a new member and currently going through the school of pipsology to grasp an understanding of the FX market. I hope to have the confidence to trade soon but I am not rushing myself. I am a lawyer by profession and have always been interested in trading but have seldom had the time. Now with the lockdown situation, I have some time to devote to learning and understanding the market and hopefully delve into it myself. I am excited to learn, develop and hone my trading strategies with others.

1 Like

Hiya! Welcome to the community! My wife is from Chester County, good to see another PA member here!

1 Like

Hi all, I’m James.

I have been on and off babypips for years (since college) however never fully committed until this year. I’m still a “newbie” and have opened a live account recently. Babypips is full of great information and full of people willing to support one another, which I really like about Babypips. Here to learn as much as I can to improve my trading strategies.

3 Likes

Hi James,
I live in Drexel Hill area. Do you still live in PA?

Good Luck!

Hi and welcome, andytrades01! You will learn so much from Babypips. Start with the School and spend some time browsing discussions here in the forums. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello James! Welcome back! How is your live account doing? Good luck and see you around!