RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi yall,
My name is Abdi. I’d love to say I’m new to forex but I’ve been at it for about 18 months. I’ve learned a lot about what kind of trader I am and I know I need more education. I’d love to join your community and bounce ideas off each other. I’m eager to learn as I am interested in this uncapped market. I always have been I jusylt now want to take it seriously

Hi everyone!

My name is Joses from Lagos, Nigeria.
Kinda new to FX, thanks to BabyPips for the superb content.

Eager to learn more and earn more!

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi I’m new here

1 Like

Hello. I’m new to forex. Nice to meet you all.

HI Ya’ll
Glad to be here. I found this site through someone who mentioned it on Trading view. I didnt think it was real till i googled it. The fact it has a schooling system that seems simple to follow certainly attracted me here.
Anyway i have been studying the markets for a few months. Read a tonne of books and watched over 500 odd videos.
Looking to expand my knowledge and gain some experience. And hopefully make some money along the way :slight_smile:
Thanks
Adam

Hello everyone my name is Bigfella I’m a newbie who was introduced by a friend. My hopes to be successful in this forum.

1 Like

Welcome to BP, Taz! Good thing you did not fall on those MLM traps. I wish you well on your trading journey. Back read on some of the topics here, there’s a lot of stuff to learn. :slight_smile:

You’ve come to the right place. Enjoy your new trading journey!

Hello Simsam! Welcome! Take your time studying and learning the market. Good luck on your trading journey!

Hi everyone, I’m new here and I know practically nothing about forex but I hope I will be able to trade successfully and one day I become a great trader.

1 Like

Hello my name is Osauyi from Nigeria. I got to know forex through the Internet. I just started trading(Demo)but still got ways to go. I would like to thank the babypips and their school of trading it really help me in processing all of this stuff. I would like to have trading as a professional career thanks guys and wish me best

1 Like

Hi,

My name Farah Quinn. Im from Indonesia :wink:

2 Likes

Hi guys,

Im stoked to have finally come across a community like this one. Im a total newbie. Ive been desperately searching for a good source from which to learn Forex and this seems solid. Im interested in trading as a way to supplement my income. My education is in engineering (civil), but I currently work in sales, and want to put some of that money to work as a side hustle a few hours a week. The fact that I can do this anytime and from anywhere is what really hit the nail on the head. It gives me the freedom to structure my work on my terms. Im half Canadian and half Dominican currently living in Mexico.

Looking forward to connecting with you guys,

E

1 Like

My name is Kafe from Nigeria. I’m 21 and I’m a beginner and I’m here to learn Forex trade. I’m glad to be a part of this community and I’m grateful for the opportunity to acquire this knowledge free of charge.

1 Like

Hi ALL , I’m as new and green as you can get. Very open minded and have all the time in the world to learn. Very fast learner and dedicated.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Mustty from Nigeria. Am a newbie trying to grow in the Forex world

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is Andrea, I’m from Ohio, I’ve never traded before but I’m interested in learning more about it, any helpful advice for a beginner is very well appreciated

Hello just signed up . I’m new to trade, eager to learn. Got scammed once , never again. I’m from USA

1 Like

Hi, my name is Octane and I’m a senior accountant major at the University of Alabama. I am 22 years old, and a former senior mechanical engineer but due to financial issues I switched. I first heard of forex last year, through a friend working with an investment group. I sat through the zoom meeting they held recently, and became intrigued. I also found out that there was a starter fee to join, so I’ve decided to start doing my own research before spending money and jumping right in with no information on what it is that I am trying to do. I hope to earn money through trading forex, and I’m honestly as much of a beginner as you can get; however, we all have to start somewhere. I chose to start here on babypips. I hope to be accepted by this community and lead in the right direction so that I may achieve the goals I have set for my life. I’ve heard that this could become an income by itself, and its passive, count me in.

1 Like

Hi I’m mike Bertolani from South Africa and I’m an absolute novice with any trading but I picked up a thread regarding a possible scam company that is applicable to me and became interested. thanks for hosting these informative websites.
regards

2 Likes