RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello fella traders.
I’m very new to the trading scene so I’ll be looking for a bit of assistance from you more experienced guys.
I live on the North coast Queensland, Australia. In the semi tropics which means great weather and greater beaches.
I stopped work at Christmas time due to illness and being house bound I was looking for something to supplement my meagre pension so here I am. I’ve been trading for a few months now with moderate success and, I must say, really enjoying it I just need to get a bit more consistency in my trading.
I came across Babypips while trolling the Net and it looked like just what I was after. I like the idea of being able to discuss trades and Ideas with other like minded people
I hope to get to know a lot of fellow traders on the site and also learn a lot as I take this journey. Hopefully to a better life style.
Regards
Jock65

Hi everyone, I’m a newbie in Forex, 27years of existence on earth. I just started with my demo account.

I was able to interpret some signal base on technical analysis. Currently, I have some difficulties with the fundamental analysis. I am hoping that I will be able to be one of the best trader.

Thanks a lot Babypips for making it easy for us to learn Forex. Thanks also to the fellows who continuously posting here. I am learning alot from you guys…!!!

More Money and more power to everyone!!

I am a new person hear so i don’t know much about forex but what to know so can someone help me. one more thing i hear about indicators can an indicator show buy, sell and exit point. thanks for help.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Freddy, and I am from North Queensland, Australia. I have only really been reading about and researching Forex for the last month or so but it is so interesting I can not stop thinking about it. I was getting really bogged down with all of the available information on the web until I found BabyPips…word!!!

This site has laid out all of the initial information I require in a simple and easy to understand format and I thank you guys for that. I have now being able to formulate a list of “to do” items with time frames on each one, so at least I now have a structure to the education process.

The most consistent theme I have been exposed to through books, DVD training courses and internet content is that education and learning in this field must be a constant not a variable. In saying that there is a bloody LOT to learn and I accept that I am not going to become a raging hot successful pip feeding monster trader overnight, but at least now I have a path to follow.

Thanks to babypips and I will certainly be a regular on this site, forums and the like. It is too good not to be.
Cheers
Fred

Hi. Please call me Lioness.

I attended a seminar 2 weeks ago that showed the potential earnings of Forex. It was amazing to watch the colorful simulation as the candlestick went up and down. Very much like the online games that I have been wasting my time on. When I saw how possible it was to earn 20% in 20 minutes, I thought “Hey I can do that.”.

Just today I was “fired” by my Mom from our family business which I help manage. Now I have to survive with no job & other source of income except for my savings.

I’m grateful for the people behind this site. In only 20 minutes I’ve gone through 16% of the pre-school materials and aced the quiz :slight_smile: I’m hooked!

Looking forward to learning more from the FXMen :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone,This is Boro Vai A very New User of this community.I always remain interested about forex trading and it is like a challenge to me but still I am not expert on this field and thats why I have choose this community to learn and get support from all of you.Hope I will be able to get what I want from here.

hi all,
my name is hendra, im from indonesia and want to know about forex in this forum. please help me :slight_smile:

Hello House,
I am ganikazroyal from Lagos, Nigeria. I am a complete newbie in forex trading. I am very much ready to learn every thing about it here.

I am new here and new to forex trade, am from nigeria. I read about babypips.com from a ebook so i feel it will be a great deal to come here, i need help and advice about forex trading, about indicators and all the talk and info i will need to be good at fx, promise to help my part too. Thanks to every one here…:23::57:

Thank you…I am going through kinder garden right now…I will let you know…Have a great day

hi, nice to see you.
i’m trader and new here
hope piping

Hello sir my name is asif khan i am from india i am a very new to forex trading, there is two main factor i want to know, 1. When to enter and exit in forex trading and 2. How to draw chart or read bcoz i dont know how to use chart in forex trading…

Hi everyone

I am Sam0754 and I have just joined this Forum. I am a newbie as far as Forex trading is concerned as I have never traded before but just want to start trading. I hope to learn a lot from you guys especially from Dr. Pipslow who has been around for over 600 years. 600 years experience is no joke and I hope to learn a lot from that.

With all of you around and supporting me I hope to make a success of Fx trading within the shortest possible time.

Thank you all

Hello !!! my name is safras and im from srilanka, i think this is the best place to study about forex trading as a beginner…thank you for the good work.

My name is Meitei. Been trading for 6 months and losing …haha. But i believe gaining is just a step away. I dream of hanging out by the sea beaches of Thailand (if possible with like minded friends) and trade be my only source of income. Come soon !!come soon!!

Hi,
I am Nilanjana Sanyal. I am from India. I am a person of science background and know nothing of trading. Owing to certain constraints, I have been confined to stay indoors and so am looking for home based earning opportunities. Also I have seen some ads related to forex trading which interested me. Both these factors have driven me to join this community with the hope that I may succeed!

my name is kassim la, a member of babypips … i am a freshman.

hello,
my name is willus ben, a new member of babypips … my wish is someday I can be a successful trader.

hello,
am bene from Ghana. am entirely new to forex trading. was introduced to it a few weeks back, so technically am a fresh newbie. i have been quite fascinated this far about forex trading even though it seems over-whelming with all the details one must pay attention to. i certainly would need help muddling my way through and i know this wonderful community would enable me do just that.

Hey Mr Bernz here, Just signed up been looking into the Forex trading for a few years now, Still working on actually getting an account started(demo). Im sure I will be able to be of help as well as be helped on here. Not too many sites that really lend to training like this one does. Ive always liked numbers and investing… this seems like the right step for meee. Lets Do THIS THANG!