RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi I’m NaLuly! Which in my culture means I’m Luly’s mother, when you have a kid your name kinda disappears. Its a cool thing though coz its a way of showing respect that you’ve moved on to another phase in life!

I’m starting Forex trading coz I’m tired of my income and savings being zapped by 100+ % inflation! So…I discovered there’s Forex trading…inflation proof and sort of all weather income earning opportunity!!!
Im looking forward to learning a new lifetime skill that gives me a more flexible lifestyle and can’t wait for the challenges it brings!

Hello Everybody! I am new member and have been interested in Forex Trading for years. Now that I am able to delegate some responsibilities at my firm, I decided to activate and Learn.
I am 60, and when I was 21 I worked at a Firm as assistant to the ones who set up trades in Commodities Futures. So I have some kind of connection and GREAT interest in learn Forex, which I find extremely interesting. As I have a MAster in Psychology, I went to every material concerning emotions and anxieties concerning trading.

I really hope to learn from all you guys I dont know yet, and when I get the necessary professional skills and experience would like to give others as well.

Hope you are all well and I am so glad to be here.

Dr. Pipslow thank you for welcoming me so kindly.

Well, im just beggining and I got to SLOWLY get the job done.

Regards Guys!

Diego_1

Hey y’all, I’m Killua and i’m from America. I am 21 years old and have been in and out of learning forex for the past 2 years. I get distracted with school and work and end up halting my learning of the foreign exchange market. I am about to graduate from college in about 4 weeks and really want to start getting the ball rolling and learn everything about forex. I hope to gain tons of knowledge from here and apply that knowledge for when I start trading real money. I hope to eventually work for myself and live my life free from a 9-5 job.

I look forward to learning with all of you❤️

Hello, I’m Brandon. Born and raised in Georgia, but been living in Oklahoma for about 14 years.

I’m a newbie. After 38 years, I didn’t start any kind of investing/trading until last year. In that year, I’ve invested in stocks and crypto. My wife knows someone who went from food stamps to making a full-time living from forex trading. That showed me that with enough education, patience, practice, and sound trading strategy I can probably do great things myself.

I know more about cryptocurrency now than I ever thought I would just a year ago when I knew nothing. I feel I can do the same with Forex, especially since so many of the forex traders I know are also in crypto. I’m not blind to the fact that success in this space is more about collecting small wins than trying to hit home runs on every trade.

So far, I’ve only been an investor, but not a trader. I’d like to learn the fundamentals of swing trading (every time I think about day trading, it makes me cringe) and how to swing trade in the forex market.

If I continue this post, I’d be rambling, so happy to be here!

Hello All,

My name is Catalina, currently in DC. I am a new to forex but have been casually trading in the US stock exchange for about 2 years. I joined Baby Pips to learn and familiarize myself with trading terminology and strategies. Look forward to learning and having great conversations

Catalina P.

Hello this is my first time with a new fou d instrument of anything. Look forward to learning the in and outs fo 4x.
So wish me well

Hulk3000

Did know my typing was that bad. Tried to do a lot of auto fill.
May I’ll get it right sooner than later. I don’t have much to share, I work a lot of hours, I’m 45 years old Transport in the states.

Good to be here looking to learn my pot of Gold

Hi I’m 19912 and I’m new to forex and excited to learn how to trade and really want insight and learn new strategies and tricks to become a great trader

Hi my name is Lisa. I am from MS, I became a member of Baby Pips to learn how to trade.

Hello everyone,

I’m Akino, from Malaysia.
Few months of trading forex. Came to Babypips to get educated and get ideas from all people that joined.

Hope will gain as much as possible for this 2021. tq

Great place to be in. I am Oke from Nigeria,

I have been here before but there was a relapse when i was in the elementary classes of the school of pipsology- was that a dropout?. However, I have come back stronger and better for the love of the forex trade. I am still a newbie and inexperience. I don't even know how to place order in the market yet- I do not know how to buy nor how to sell. I will appreciate useful help in that direction and more... I am excited, passionate and anticipating! Hope to be resourceful!

Great place to be in. I am Oke from Nigeria,

I have been here before but there was a relapse when i was in the elementary classes of the school of pipsology- was that a dropout?. However, I have come back stronger and better for the love of the forex trade. I am still a newbie and inexperience. I don’t even know how to place order in the market yet- I do not know how to buy nor how to sell. I will appreciate useful help in that direction and more… I am excited, passionate and anticipating! Hope to be resourceful

Hi, my name’s Emily, and I’m from Bristol, UK.
I’m relatively new to trading, and I’m here to learn from others and their experiences to improve myself. A friend told me about babypips so figured I would join too, since they said how helpful it has been for them.

Hello all,

I’m Mr.Lozada, from Puerto Rico. I studied engineering and after trying to get a job and not being successful I realized that I should not depend on someone else to take care of my financial life. I started reading books on how to be financially free and not making other people rich. I learned a little bit about investment and started talking about it with my peers. That’s when they told me about babypips.

To me, having time is really important: time to do want I really want to do instead of working my life off just to maybe enjoy the last 10 years of my life. I want to learn how to Forex and live a life together with my family, friends, and people like me.

Hello,

My names Archer Like The TV Show, I’m 30 years of age and entirely new to both Forex & babypips. I’m definitely a newbie to it all but I’m willing to learn and put in the time to invest in myself and grow as a person.

I’m open to any tips to further learn and evolve as a trader, I’ve invested a lot of time and money into other peoples ideas or venture but never my own. This is my chance to finally take that risk in myself and actually get out of that playing it safe mindset.

I’m from the Turks & Caicos Islands and I want to be that one guy that actually stands out and not have to follow the expected social life of (get a job, get a house, put my kids through school, getting married). I’ve yet to really even live and seen the world, let alone to be able to pay for a house ($169,000) off of my salary alone.

It hit me mentally when i turned 30, because I gave up so much time to make sure everyone else around me was in a good place, that i never focused on getting myself in a good space as well. Its only now that I’m pushing full force for an opportunity to grow on my own because i feel like i don’t have any more time to waste.

I’m open to any help or lessons to grow.

Hi everyone I’m… Xzvb :stuck_out_tongue: I’m currently 25 and pretty new to the FX and Crypto Markets. I landed upon this forum because of a friend in the market.

I don’t know that much about stocks but I’m willing to grind my but off to know as much as I can. I’m currently trading on forex to gain some experience but I’ve also gained some on the crypto market.

So far I don’t really see the full potential but I bet that with time, knowledge will come as well.

Anyhow, goodluck to you all on this wonderfull journey :smiley:

Hello from Florida. I am fairly new to trading. I started in binary options a few months ago and interested in learning more about FOREX trading. Looking forward to getting started!

Hi guys, I’m Aek from Thailand. I’m a newbie for the forex market. I hope that I am able to achieve my goal with good support from this community.

Hey Family,
My name is Elijah Phillip, i’m a young(18years of age currently), dedicated and an eager to learn more person. I have heard about Forex exchange and i decided to do my research on it. Not to grasp that it’s taking place in front of our eyes everyday. But just it’s digital now. I’m from Trinidad, and trading is hardly mentioned in my country. I’m here for best results of my success on my journey of trading. i am willing to be encouraged for a change in my life through the services of babypips.

Hi.my name is Maryanne_Njihia,am a student,25years old.l am new at babypips and forex.
Afriend of mine introduce me and I am very excited.i love the idea of successful people and I give more value to those who aspire to achieve more.
I have met people who have succeeded through these platform.
I desire to get a little more money so s as to manage my life in school.The economy is really tough.
I thank whoever made this website.idont know how to start but am very optimistic and ready to learn .
Thank you