RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello. My name is Elizabeth but I rather be called Eli. I am 31years old and I am Los Angeles California. I just started getting into stocks and trading. I have a coworker who told me about day trading and sent me this link. He said this site helped him learn better and understand trading better. I wanted to give this a try.
I am a single parent of a daughter and I love to travel. I love nature and spending time at the beach. I would like to get good at day trading where I don’t have to hold 2 jobs to live. I like learning new things and I hopefully I learn a lot about trading here.
Thank you for your time☺️
Sincerely, Eli

Hi,
I’m Giselle, I have been seeing lots of tiktoks about forex and I found a couple of tockers rave about this site. I am here to have a space to learn the process and develop a plan to be financial free.

Hi, My name is Jonasia, I’m 19 turning 20 in a few weeks and I’m from NC. I want to do forex because I am already struggling in college and I want to have a backup plan. I hope I do good.

Hello ,
I’m Keven from Trinidad and Tobago :trinidad_tobago:. I’m fairly new to trading and never had a live account before.I am and outdoors kind of person and is re adjusting to the “indoor” lifestyle and would love to earn some cash. I’m 28 at the moment .

Hi new here. Will try and learn as much as I can in forex.

What types of strategies have you used and how have you done?

Hi all,
My name’s Aaron Williams. I’m a creative youth worker and have zero trading experience.
I’ve seen quite a few marketing videos that talked about trading which really got me excited about the potential of earning substantial amounts of money. The down side to this though, after doing some research on the various companies offering trading secrets and strategies at very low risk, I found that these companies aren’t all what they’re made out to be, charging ridiculous prices for 2 day courses or silly subscription prices to gain knowledge that you can find for free on various websites designed to help such as BabyPips

As I said I have zero trading experience and would like to learn how to trade using the best practices to ensure that I boost my earning potential and create generational wealth.
Any tips and information pointing me in right direction would be a massive help and would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Great to meet you all

Aaron

Hey everyone!
My name is Nenad, and I’ve been trading Forex for around 6 months.

I’m relatively self-taught, I’ve been using a few forex signal groups but to no larger success.

I’ve managed to reach around 1500$ of profit, starting with 100$ of deposit, but then lost it all within 2 days due to using large lots and going on a mental tilt.

Since then, I’ve tried to make myself independent and learn how to trade properly, but to no avail. I’m here to learn more, and educate myself to become a better trader :slight_smile:

For trading, I mostly use fx street, looking at key levels and setting TP and SL according to confluences. If you have any tips or advice, I’m completely open to hearing anything you guys have to say!

Thank you all for your time and good luck trading!

Hi y’all! My name is Melissa, currently pregnant soon to be on bed rest because of pelvic complications! I decided to learn FOREX because I can no longer bartend! Desperately trying to move my family out of this tiny one bedroom before the baby is born & at this rate, it may be mission impossible. That is why now is the time to put my marbles into FOREX. I hope this works out!

Hello! My name is MyMoves!

I’m from Georgia in the US, and I’m in my mid twenties. I’m super new to investing as a whole, (I’ve done a tiny bit of 101 research before), but I really have no clue what to do from a fundamental standpoint. I’m a professional dancer, and I work as a secretary in the film industry!

I’m ultimately interested in understanding investing from different angles, because I would like to have different streams of income. However, there’s a lot of people and organizations around that I don’t believe are trustworthy. I did my research and watched countless reaction videos that reassured my reasoning for speculation. Which is exactly what led me to your site! This training site seems wonderful, and I’m actually looking forward to gaining more knowledge in my own time from a credible source before I take another step into investing.

Thank you so much for the platform!

Hello everyone . I don’t know anything about forex . I have done a few Udemy courses on the subject by Frederico Sellitti. Sounds like a scam to me , but I am intrigued. I drive lorries , coaches and buses for a living. What the hell do I know about financial speculation ? . I don’t intend to risk substantial money on this endeavour , but my interest has been aroused

Hi everyone, My name is Ridwan and this is my first time trading with a live account. I have traded on Demo accounts for the past 6 months and I am itching to feel the heat of what it means to be a professional forex trader. I know the road is going to be bumpy because I am yet to master the trade, but I believe experience is the best teacher and so no need to shy away from it because I have a long-term plan for this. I hope and believe being a part of this community might also help as well so I’ll always welcome every piece of advice I can get when I encounter any form of problem along the journey as I will be posting here every now and then. Cheers :grinning:

1 Like

Get youh my name is Vicent like on top but you can call meD am at Tanzania I have not liven long yet on the game but we still strive with lots of hits some :face_with_thermometer: and some with :yum:teck still learning hope I can learn more from you I have joined bcs of I was on Google searching here and there the boom it came to face and my mind :exploding_head: accepted the trip to a good start with this new life rocket view destination which is far but patients will get there hope to learn from you all

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

My name is Elise, mother of five from ATL , GA. I am completely new to Forex trading…trading period! It is simply my goal to become a proficient, successful trader! I love learning and really truly want to understand trading. I have been approached by many MLM platforms offering awesome support and the opportunity to follow experienced traders. However, my thoughts on MLMs is that it seems one could become more dependent on the trading knowledge and actions of the facilitator then actually building a true understanding and confidence for themselves. So with this, I am on a quest to start from grassroots by focusing on building a solid knowledge base versus quick money pursuits and without proper understanding. I want to be great… I WILL BE GREAT at trading and sooner than later!!! I am here to learn!!

1 Like

I am so happy to be among this forex family.
My name is Momoh. I am from Nigeria.
I am a newbie to forex trading.
I am because I want to learn how to trade the forex market like a pro.
I am open to serious learning.
Thank you.

Hi everyone!! I am a total newbie to trading and very eager to learn more about it!

Hello Everyone!
New to the world of trading but have heard many stories and watched a few movies :wink: . Now it’s time to learn a new skill, create new opportunities and move in a better direction.

Ready to know and Grow!

Hie am a 21 year old girl and a newbie in this forum and l wanna know all about forex trading and get into the business of forex trading am from Southern Africa and a student

Hi all. BrianSnr is my name.

I’m a newbie