RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi,

I am Mabelane, from South Africa with very little knowledge about forex trading. I hope and wish to gain some knowledge from the veterans.

Regards
Chris Mabelane

Hi everyone,

My name is Kiran and Iā€™m new to the BabyPips forums. Iā€™m looking to start trading soon, Iā€™m currently practicing on CMC markets - would this be recommended on would another platform be more suitable?

Iā€™ve began to read the BabyPips School section and hopefully weā€™ll get through it pretty quickly!

Thanks for reading.

Kiran

Hello traders, my name is Mihai and Iā€™m from Romania, Iā€™m trading on real and demo account since november 2012 and still learning like all of you.
Cheersā€¦

Hi, I am Martin. Glad to be learning from all the great masters of forex. Glad to have a forum to discuss and learn from the Master.

Hello All the people on the following board!! :slight_smile: I am happy to be here with you on the floor. I am also a trader and trying to get better.

Thats all.

Thanks
Good Luck. :slight_smile:

Here Miss Uzma from Pakistan. I am newbie in Forex trading.I want to learn and earn as fast as i can.I did MBA in Marketing and went in a private sector for job but i feel hurt when i was offered very low incentives.I want to earn thatā€™s why i have chosen this platform,I am learning basics of trading. I wish i get success in this field.I need kinds prayers of others.I have small investment of 15000 PKR. Please let me know can i start trading with this amount and how much risk is involve in it as i am new. I need sincere guidance.
Thanks.

Heita Chris

I guess I am not mistaken that you are in Pretoria. I am also from Mzansi. Perhaps we should get together and interact. I think it will be interesting to meet people who share the same passion, outside of this wonderful forum. I am currently in Midrand. Hope to hear from you

Hi everyone, I am ksfx, I am new to forex and hope to get all the necessary help and training from this forum and the school.Thank you.

Hello!

Sketchie here. Unlike my name, Im far from a sketch case. Quite outgoing and friendly, I promise! :smiley: In fact, I stumbled upon trading when researching a way to accomplish my goals/dreams in life. I love numbers so trading just seemed like a good fit. Been demoing for a while now, try soooo many different strategies , but still looking for that perfect fit. Babypips has been by far the biggest help in my journey, so I decided to get more involved!

If anyone is from Canada, lemme know! Sharing knowledge and working together always seems to work better in person. :slight_smile:

Hello. Iā€™m Stefanus from Indonesia. I opened a real account september last year after just know and learn little about forex. Until now, I have loss 20% from my capital. Thatā€™s my mistake for being reckless and for just rely on ā€˜holy-grailā€™ method (yet now I know there is no holy-grail method).
Now Iā€™m learning again to prepare my own trading system. A few backsteps for better forwardsteps, I think.
Thank you babypips! :slight_smile:

Hi! Iā€™m Ashley. Professionally trading since 2007. So not new to trading but new to this forum.

Hello there fellas :smiley:
My name is Iulian, I have 19 years and I am a forex noobā€¦ I started trading 5 days ago and of course I lost 95% of my capital :D. I started the school here and I hope that I will finish it in time to save the other 5% of my capital :stuck_out_tongue: I already have few adventures in the Forex jungleā€¦ and I hope that in a few years time I will swing like Tarzanā€¦
I wish you all the best and happy trading!

Hello All I am new to forex as well as to this forum but i am currently trading although do not know much about it and that is why loosing most of my trades and that too with real money hope i will be able to make some good friends here who can teach me about forex and am also learning from the school of pipsology about forex. :slight_smile:

This is my first post here at babypips forum. Although I registered here a long ago, but could not really dare to post here. LOL. Babypips is something that I started learning Forex trading from. It was way back in 2010 if I am not mistaken. Since then I have found babypips is a terrific resource of learning Forex trading.

As I have said, I have been trading for about 3 years. First two years I traded on demo which I learned from babypips as well. We have an article or lesson here which clearly says if you can not make money on demo, you simply can not make money on live account too.

Thank god, I believed that. This is the reason why I can tell you guys I have not lost any live account with the mercy of god.

I would love to thank babypips and I am looking forward to being with this forum from now on.

Dear Muzammilrao89,
Stop trading with your real money right now and get a free demo account somewhere.
Use that to learn how to spot low risk opportunities.
Also, Forex trading might not be the best place to startā€¦
Good luck!

Hey thanks Ashley

Well no worries it is just a little amount :slight_smile: 60 dollars and i do not risk too much right now i had initially made losses of 20 dollars and 9 dollars but now i am making profits of 0.50 dollars although it is taking alot of time but the learning experience is worth it. And i really dont know if i would ever take demo seriously. Anyways what alternative do you have in mind when you say that forex is not a best place to start, you must have something in your mind :slight_smile:

congratulations on your successful learning

it is a little too difficult to trade on a demo for two years, where did you get all the patience from, i really need it :!

I really mean it. I had traded on demo for 2 years first. I was blessed that I do outsourcing, so I have to be in front of my computer. All I used to do was I kept looking at the chart for 15 /20 minutes and did a trade. I always used to find that my 90 percent trade went into loss then profit. I understood that what I was doing that was not trading at all.

I must thank to god that I was able to keep my patience. Another thing I am not rich enough for keep losing money. I have to work hard to earn a little. LOL. Thus, I did not want to lose them all in Forex market.

I do not know whether there is any formula to be patient. If I knew that I would definitely tell you. Wishing you all the luck bro.

Really nice to have someone here who has been trading for about 6 years. I have been trading only for about 3 years (1 year live and 2 years on demo account). I hope you will care to give us some lessons at your convenience. I am looking forward to it.

Thanks, what about now??? How are your trades going now?