RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi there :smiley:
I’m Thaila AKA Tayller

Studied financial accounting, so I have some background knowledge about how forex works and how to account for it. But never really looked into trading.
I’m super excited to join the community!

Hi y’all, my name is Yolanda Maseko, I am from South Africa. I’m a 23 year old student, doing my final year in Bachelor of social sciences. I chose to learn about trading because I wanted to get to know about the industry and hopefully gain more knowledge, to be able to start making a profit. I am still learning, as i have to find multiple ways to learn. But I’m low on funds so can’t really afford a mentor right now, so finding different ways to learn.

hi my name is Sofia I am from Glasgow Scotland. I am a complete utter newbie to forex. I joined an investment group. They give out signals for indices and forex but I never seem to get it right. I kinda know a little bit about meta trader 4 set up an account, however so far I ain’t doing so great might be due to the fact even I have been shown how to put a trade on I do not really know the basics . I cannot afford a fancy course costing 1000s of pounds or dollars so I stumbled across no nonsense forex and I am going to give it my best shot. I want to learn so I got a good feeling about no nonsense forex xx

hello everyone
my name is jayd. I am from kenya and i am so NEW to FOREX. I want to know more about forex and get to learn something different.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Haroon and I am a newbie to trading and hope to be successfully trading by the end of the week. (fingers crossed). I am from London, UK.

Good Evening, my name is El. My experience is very slim in foreign exchange. I would love to earn income to help me with time freedom in being a parent, my business and foundation. I’m from Sunny South Florida.

I am Lucia from Kenya and a first time forex trader. Hoping to learn more from you and acquire wealth + satisfaction. Thank you

Hello my name is Christy and I’m ready to start learning.

Hi everyone!

I am KTremble and I currently reside in South Carolina! I am so excited that I have found this community and equally excited to learn!

Hi everyone, Sneaky Pete here, Mihail actually :slight_smile: I have tried to bring myself into Forex before but without any success. Lost money all of the three times I tried. So I think, maybe I should learn first what am I doing wrong and what is the right way to do FX trading.Understanding the charts can help with the trading :slight_smile: I hope to find cooperative and helpful community here, thank you.

My name is KayRorwane and I’m entirely new to both Forex and Babypips. I’m 22 turning 23 I’m still in college obtaining my Hospitality diploma.

Recently a friend of mine introduced me to both Forex and Babypips and I’m very glad he did. I’ve discovered a passion for Forex over the past month and I absolutely love learning about it. There’s a lot more to Forex than I originally thought so I’m going to stick with it and perhaps one day make some money out of it.

Thanks guys!

Hi, My name is Keysha. I was introduced to trading by a good friend but the things simply are not clicking or me. I am currently enrolled in a pay for course but I am constantly paying a monthly but not even making what I am putting out each month. Something has to give as I am a struggling single parent.

Hello everyone! My name is jonesm1925 and I am an educator. I teach 7th grade math, Science, and 8th grade U.S. History. I have been teaching for 10 years now and have since then been homeless while I was teaching. I always encourage my students to push hard to be successful in anything they do. Well I had baggage coming into a teaching career which doesn’t pay great. The last ten years has saw me get better but I’m just now getting caught up and now i need to refocus my attention and efforts and start looking into the direction of longevity and quality of life.

Hello, My name is AnonymousNinjaa and I work as a CNC Programmer in a warehouse. I recently got into Forex and I’ve quickly gained interest as I am also very interested in cryptocurrency. I’d love to learn as much as I can! I got recommended to use Babypips so here I am. Any and all helpful tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

-AnonymousNinjaa

1 Like

Hey y’all, my screen name is ccxxxvi and I;m somewhat new to forex. Early this year a friend introduced me to HFX and forex trading but I didn’t feel I had much support or motivation to learn on my own. Sure enough I gave up on it, I wasn’t making my money back and wasn’t able to keep investing out of pocket. Fast forward to May and I’m finally pushing myself to take agency for my own learning because this is an opportunity that can and will provide for myself and my family. For as long as I can remember I had no vision for the future because I never thought I’d make it here. I finally know I deserve success and I am here to work for it. No more excuses, I need freedom and security.

This is the day I start changing my life and becoming who I’ve always been meant to. This is the beginning of the rest of my life.

1 Like

Hi, My name is Elohor. I’m a newbie into forex trading. I studied banking and finance in the University and I’ve always wanted to dive into forex trading but I’ve always had excuses, finally decided to overcome and here I am. Cheers to trading

1 Like

Hey i am Carlos
i am here to learn more about forex
i am from Africa
i think forex is my G

1 Like

Hi there
My name is Noluntu and I am from Cape Town.
I’ve decided to learn how to trade, so that I can secure a bright future for my children.

I have dreams and goals but have realized that, they come through if I’m still stuck in my 9 to 5 job.

I currently have no knowledge about trading, looking forward to learning and earning :blush:

1 Like

Hi there i’m Enzo from Indonesia and I’m currently into practical business management in my bachelor. Although, I was a math and science guy, but the non-exact stuff like psychology, business and social has been interesting me. But I’m still a math guy and that’s pretty much why I really want to start learning trading. It’s a good knowledge to bring forward plus a great excercise as well :))

I also like ethnography, history, education and linguistics. I also like origami and animating but it’s been a long time since I had ‘that’ much time xD but anyways I’m happy to share these stuff about me and looking forward to learn together!

1 Like

Good pips to Y’all!
My name’s Elia and I’m from Verona, Italy. I can’t say I’m a trader nor an investor YET, but I’m here to learn. A dear friend indicated me this way and I’d like to proceed along.
I’m 27 years old, rooting to become a successful singer, at the moment working as sales technician and with two engineering degrees (a bachelor in industrial engineering and a master in biomedical materials).

We will see where this site will guide me, but for sure I’m here to learn a lot!

1 Like