RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello babypippers,
My name is Kat, from France. I’ve been trading for about a year now, and still feel like a dismal beginner! I was questioning the wisdom of paying for Forex education, and thanks to VP of No Nonsense Forex, here I am! I basically want to get back to basics, unlearn bad habits, reinforce good ones, and hopefully going forward, see my trading account curve upwards instead of downwards!! I look forward to exchanging with like-minded individuals and learning from everyone’s experiences. Happy trading everyone!

1 Like

Hey all, really excited about babypips. Hopefully this forum will come handy.

1 Like

My name is Aizen and I am looking to change my life around. The world feels like this pointless box to me and I feel like the only thing worth working for anymore is wealth and fame. I know it goes against all morals to view life like this but I am A introvert, who is not very good at anything. I have heard from countless people on my extreme hours on the internet of people getting rich from forex trading. I know nothing about trading at all, I’m 17 and I would like to start making an income for myself now rather than later. Hope to make friends on the way too, My social skills need a lot of help lol.

1 Like

Hey, I’m Hazel. I’m in Malawi, and There aren’t that many opportunities to make money without a degree, let alone with one. I’m basically trying to financially secure myself so I can handle future bills independently, as I’m not a minor anymore. I have no idea what I’m doing, so I hope I leave this website rather skilful in the forex art. That’s me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Kayla, and I am brand new to trading. I’m trying to learn independently and was referred here.

2 Likes

Hi my name’s Kevin. I’m brand new to Forex. I know nothing. I’m here to learn. I’m working towards my BFA in Acting and that should about explain how well I understand economics. I want to have as much time as possible to work on myself and not spend most of my time struggling juggling multiple jobs just to support myself. I’m willing to put in the work to be successful in this and am grateful such a community exists!

Hello, my name is MiguelArvelo01. New to ForEx, trying to learn more about this market to see if it’s for me. I recently started trading in the NYSE and got me some crypto but after hearing about ForEx I became interested. Hopefully this will be a good fit and I’ll be able to add yet another revenue stream.

Hi everyone, my name is Morgan and i am here to learn more about forex trading.

hello everyone, i’m dan, forex trader for less than few months, still on demo and waiting to turn on live, so thanks for welcome me here and hope to perfect my skills and knowledge !!

Hi I’m Dubblecup. Somewhat of an introvert so not much to say. I’m 51 years old living in the Bahamas. This site was introduced to me through a friend who I was seeking advice kn how to even begin to learn or understand what forex is about. I’m a noob and is looking forward to learning from the vast amount of knowledge and experience within the community. It’s good to be here.

Hi, my name is masola I am a newbie here with no trading experience at all. Before I have invested in other platforms which are into trading and it did not work well for me. So I have decided to do trading for myself. I am a Zimbabwean living in South Africa.
Thanks

Hello All,
I go by Vwater, and I’m the newbie of newbie’s! I found this sight from a post on YouTube and I’m happy I’m here. I have so much to learn and I’m excited to do it with babypip.

I’m from Cali and I live in Oakland, I’m interested in forex because of I started trading on the stock market and after doing some research I heard about the forex market. So I’m just here to gain all the knowledge I can and hopefully become a master trader in the future.

Hi I’m rini. I here to begin my journey in forex

1 Like

Hello!

I’m Chloe and I’m from Saint Lucia. I’m a newbie and I’m here to learn and grow to be a master trader with like-minded people. Good luck learning and trading!

Hi,
My name is Steph. My sister is trading and suggested it might be something I would enjoy. I have never done this before so a complete beginner. I love learning so keen to get into it. Cheers Steph

Hello, I am Kollol Dhar from India, I am very new to forex trading and to the financial market. I have done my masters in Regional Planning and was into sales and marketing for 22 years, Due to some family reason had to quit my job and start a business in my native place. It has been over 5 years that I am in business and had faced many ups and downs, I am married for the last 11 years and blessed with two kids. I had a fair share of success during my early ears into service had earned a lot and at the same time spent most of the money on friends, friends in need, family, and lavish lifestyle, I always thought money will be with me forever and failed miserably in savings and investments.
I am here to learn all about forex trading a passion I had for a long time, to start life afresh, disciplined and never to repeat past mistakes.
Pray and hope I have a good time ahead.

Hello all,

I’m Harshei, 35 years old. I am a newbie when it comes to trading and I want to learn. I want to learn the step-by-step guide in trading.
My dream is to have the financial freedom to send my son to therapy. To slowly built my dream from step one.

Hellow everyone!

My name is Gabby. I am a 39 y.o. widowed foster/adoptive mom of 5 (plus 2 furbabies). I’m brand new to Forex and super thankful and grateful to be here. I love this! I am currently in a structured training program which I am enjoying and I look forward to supplementing my education here while forming meaningful relationships with like-minded folk.

I travel full-time with my children currently and my dream is to translate that travel to full-time ocean/sea travel in the near future.

Hi
My name is Gabriel I am based in Uganda. I am totally new to FOREX trading. A friend first talked to me about it a year or so ago but I picked interest after watching a TV show called Billions. I am hoping to learn as much as I can about FOREX trading not just theoretically but also practically. I also hope to meet, learn from and share ideas with awesome people who have gone before me. Peace!

Hey guys I am Adi and I am here to learn more about forex trading