RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello there. My name is Seth Owusu and I’m from Ghana.
I have had it in mind to trade but have not had the opportunity.
I am glad to have gotten the opportunity to join this community and I look forward to learning more from here.

Hello Dr. Pipslow,

My names David Neill. I was introduced to Forex trading yesterday and this website is my introduction into trading.

I’d like to first begin by thanking you for constructing the a learning path for those like myself who want to get started.

Like many folks, 2020 was a reminder of that fragility of life. Not to mention how important it is to create alternate sources of income. Your job, house, life can change in an instant.

The best insurance you have is to equip yourself with as much knowledge. In the words of the famous rapper Jay-Z “Put me anywhere on gods green earth and I’ll triple my worth.”

That type of confidence isn’t anything you can buy or life hack. It can only come from competence in a chosen field.

I’m ready to scale up on a new skill such as trading.

So lets gooooooooooo!!!

hi, I’m jay, I have already blown 2 accounts because I’m the type to just do it, but now I’m taking a step back and regroup and learn from the beginning like you are supposed to do this is not an athletic game it’s mental so I need to get the psychology behind it before moving forward, thanks for creating this platform to learn.

Hello,

My name is Sherida and I live in Tampa, FL. Been interested in learning about trading for years, just never knew where to start or seem to make time to learn. At first I was interested in a way to pad my retirement since 19 years from now there might not be any Social Security for me to receive for my retirement. But within the last week there is an urgency for me to begin now due to two life changing things that are going on in my world.

It’s still raw and I want to share because someone else may be going through something similar. However, I currently am in tears as I continue to type. I will open up more next time. Right now I have to go and just have some time to myself. Thank you for welcoming me and I do look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hello All,

this is maxcspider101. Its nice to be part of this wonderful community. I Heard this community through my friend.

I have no forex trading experience or any knowledge in trading. I hope I have much to learn from here.

Thank you.

Hi I’m Lily

HI every one my name is Joel im 18 and a newbie to this whole forex trading thing. I spent my whole life wondering what it was that i wanted to do when i was older all i knew was that in school i loved history because it gave me a view of what was happening before modern society and how much harder people had it back then without the privilege of having technology. It also shows how events took place that led to parts of the world not being as lucky as others did for example how Africa was taken advantage of by many other countries for their natural resources. I have 2 goals in life right now my first one is to be able to make money with forex to then use the profits to make other streams of passive income that i can one day use to be able to build schools, hospitals. water treatment plants, and houses for the places that are in need of them to help elevate the quality of life of others. And my second goal is to give back to my family mostly my parents who came to this country to give me a better life and ill admit it I failed them out of all 5 of their children I was the worst never got the best grades in school always got in trouble in school or at home, never listened, got into drinking and smoking, and was around bad influences. I got a change of heart last December and I owe it to them I want to give them the life that they always wanted I want them to have their dream car, house, travel the world and see places and eat food they never thought they would have the chance to experience. I have a long and bumpy road in with many obstacles but I will put in 110% of my effort towards my goals and along the way I hope to meet lots of amazing people and be able to help others one day do the same for their loved ones :slight_smile:

Hi… My name is Aisha and I have been demo trading for about 9 months.

An acquaintance of mine introduced me to forex trading and ever since I fell in love with it and I’m hoping to a make a career out of it. I’m actually a medical student studying nursing but don’t really have a passion for it.

I don’t actually have a mentor. I have been learning how to trade on my own also thanks to YouTube. Fx can actually be frustrating at times especially when you do not get the results but I do not plan on ever giving up cos like I said I love it.

Hi, I am S Renga Nathan from India. I am a retired person. I am trading in Indian stock market for a while. I wish to learn forex trading to have some extra income and to keep myself engaged in some activity at the comfort of sitting in my home. I knew this website a youtube channel called No Nonsense Forex. Thank you.

hi!!!
my name is Rahina, I have a degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management. I have been a part-time trader in the forex market for a little over a year. the journey has been channeling but I kept being on the race, even though I have not been profitable yet. i have blown so many live accounts over the year, subscribed to make online teachers. even thought the struggle and pressure is still existing in my life, plus the pandemic out-break and restriction. I am not giving up.

i hope joining this community I will be able to built a consistent learning experience, and as well build friendship and motivation to keep going until I reach into profit.

Hi! My name is Bryce and I live in Mesa AZ. I’ll be succinct. I’m 32, I sold my house, moved back in with my mom and pulled a loan from my 401k/Roth for a decent trading computer. I’m going on vacation in 3 weeks, for 3 weeks and I’m not coming back to work so I can YOLO trading/investing (as well as a halfway house business, I’m nearly 4 years sober and buying my first one with the proceeds from the sale of aforementioned home). I’m going to be successful doing something that I love, or I’m going to crash and burn, but at least I’ll go down doing my own thing, and not the 9-5 grind. I plan on being quiet and learning, as well as being a productive member of the community once I learn. It took 4 days putting around on Reddit to find you guys, so let’s go!

Hi everyone, I’m Tracee. I am a newbie at this and am just trying to learn all I can before jumping in. I’m not sure how I even stumbled across trading, but God has His plans for me. I like research so maybe that is why this interests me so much. I have learned some things, but still have so much more to go. I’m looking forward to reading tips and things from the more experienced traders in the room. That’s about all I got. Nice to meet everyone. Thanks for having me.

1 Like

Hello my name is Summer. I am a flute player and composer. I’ve learned a bit about this topic, but I’d like to gain a more secure foundation. Best to you all.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Stein from Nigeria. New to FX trading and eager to learn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey wasp everyone, I’m Michael and I’m excited about learning forex. I’m doing this because I want to learn for myself and to retire in 5 years.

1 Like

Hello my name is Bleep Boi. I like to to keep my internet life and private life separate as you never know who come across my thoughts.

My elder brother convinced me to give forex a chance. To better understand what is forex I decided to join this course and hopefully become good at it. I recently graduated high school so learning a new skill will be useful.

1 Like

Hi I’m @chizelle I currently live in Singapore and I am brand new to trading.
I’ve joined because my daughter recommended it and I’m ready to learn everything I can

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m @khye. Im very new to trading and I live in the Philippines. I hope to learn a lot from the community and in the future I also hope to help newcomers too

1 Like

Hi I’m DJ from good ol’ London and new to trading. I found my way to Babypips following recommendation from a good friend. I hope to use Forex and trading as a way to help me achieve my goals of teaching English to foreign speakers abroad, as well as being a supplementing source of income as I push towards becoming a Twitch partner.

1 Like

Hi, I am here to learn all I can. I have made a little $ in crypto and now need to expand my capabilities.

1 Like