RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi All
I’m NormT, a recently retired Independent Financial Advisor, this does not mean that I know about Forex, quite the opposite in fact. I am here to learn.
I live in the UK, in the Yorkshire Dales and my aim is to top up my pension to have an acceptable lifestyle.
I am currently trading with a demo account with the intention of trading seriously in September this year with a small account.
Any help / instruction will be much appreciated.

2 Likes

I am totally new to FOREX trading. I know absolutely nothing but I plan to change that right now. It’s better late than never. I am so excited! I plan to learn in my spare time.This site was recommended by a trusted friend who encouraged me to take a bold beginner’s step. I am living in Jamaica.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I’m Muzamil Arshad from Punjab Pakistan. Doing forex trading for the last 5 years, I used to do a job I am an electrical engineer, And learned forex trading simultaneously, Have tried to understand forex trading so that I can get maximum training from it, Because the experience in fore tradings matters too much, To avoid a major disadvantage, we need to learn a lot in forex trading, I tried very hard to understand forex trading in a very good way so that I can earn profit. And I aimed to leave the job and adopt trading as a professional, I have learned a lot from hand to hand and now I am also learning from my mistakes, I did a lot of damage in the beginning, But then understood how to do trading For this, learned to follow money management And learned to wait for a good chance Because only a good chance can give you a good entry and will give you profit, After many years, These days, the disease of covid has become more common, due to which my job has gone and I am focusing only on forex trading these days. Today I searched Google about this form And did signup Now I am trying to know this form And I hope we have a good time on this forum And we will benefit from each other’s experiences Learn your mistakes about FX trading and improve yourself I request the old member to please guide me and tell me how to share the analysis on this forum and what are the rules of this forum and how to attach your trading account with this form, please guide me

Good step bro, please keep the focus on learning

Hi, My name is Bongi Silawuli… a mother of 2 handsome boys, whom I love so much and they are my motivation in life… The reason why I joined this platform is so that I invest and make money for my kids, for them to have a great future.
I’ve been unemployed for 7yrs now, I couldn’t go to any colleges after high school because my parents couldn’t afford, I’ve been trying to make ends meet, it most difficult ways, but have pulled through…
I have no experience in trading or forex… I’m looking forward to learning and being one of best in the space.

Hi I’m Saishala and one friend tell me to come here and learn something good and useful .

Hi, I’m Philippe from Canada, hoping to learn a lot from this website!

Howdy everyone. New to forex. Wanted to learn so here I am. Getting closer to retirement age. Would like to try this. Have had a little success with stocks and crypto. Live out in the country. Like to fish and rockhound. That’s about it for me

Hi There I am 26 and From Cape Town, South Africa
Heard about Forex Trading but have zero clue as to how the system operates, looking to gain the required knowledge from Babypips.

Thanks lets go!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Thomas.
I’ve been interested in Forex for a while, but I still haven’t started trading. It seems to me that it is very difficult and I do not have enough time and perseverance to study everything. Is it possible now to earn by trading and how much time should be spent on training?

bonjour je suis nouveau et j’y connais rien du tout alors je vai devoir apprendre et me mettre sérieusement au travail allez c’est bon courage les nouveau et surtout : les gens avant l’argent !

Hi,am Stephen and am absolutely new to fx. Am just as green as a green horn. Hahaha. Seriously I look forward to dribbling in the fx market,make some money and make new contacts.

Hi everyone, I’m Quant and originally came to the site to start the free FX course but I can see my self staying for the community!

I’m dabbling in stock trading and want to look at FX to see if it suits me better. I’m interested to better by understanding of fundamentals and phycology as a means for analysis (but always open to other methods).

If this community is half of what it claims then I can see my self fitting in and look forward to learn and hopeful contribute.

Hi All, Im Anthony and just joined to learn forex and cfd trading and better myself in this area. I have had this site recommended to me and have joined to learn!

Hello there Everybody! My name is Johnell Cleveland I am 39 years old and I reside in Portland Oregon. I was introduced to Forex trading by a friend of mine that is an entrepreneur and then once you give me opportunity to make money. I’ve been out of prison for almost a year and I started my own bottled water company and I was interested in other sources of income. I seen a lot of other guys give examples of how they have been successful in the Forex trading so I was intrigued. I would love to master the art and skill of Forex trading so I could reach financial heights and have wealth and abundance I’m eager to learn And I am willing to put in some work

Hello!
My name is Saurabh, 22 years old computer engg from India.
I am new here. I have no experience in trading.

Hello everyone, my name is Timothy i am 28 years old from Nigeria. I was introduced to babypips by a friend because i seek to learn Forex trading but i have no idea about it and i am willing to give in much time and seriousness for this. I have never traded before and will like for anyone to guide me through, thank you.

Hey Guys,

I’m Shaka Mbatha, I’m a graphic designer, musician and podcaster. I decided to join forex trading to make a bit of money while I’m at home chasing my dreams. I’m new and I’m really excited to get started.

Hi everyone… My name is Jaykyuem… I am a newbie on forex and in here, babypips…I am here because I believe that I will learn a lot for my forex journey…I tried fx trading with a demo account almost a month ago and realized its potential…Realizing it also that its potential is not as easy as it may seem… It needs rigorous learning…That’s why I did not think twice clicking this site upon knowing it because I know that it will help me grow as a future real trader. I really wanted to trade for an additional source of income so that I can also extend help for my family especially those who needs help.

Hi
My name is Emile and I’m new here, I have been working a recruitment consultant since 2007 and looking forward to learning about forex.

Warm regards