RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello everyone. My name is Roberto I am 25 years old and currently work manufacturing HVAC units for commercial and residential. The reason I joined would be to learn more about Forex trading of course but I have somewhat experience trading in both stocks and Forex. I went to put my time into stocks because I got impulsive and thought it would be easy to try and learn both at the same time which failed. Now that I made some money from stocks I plan on trying my best here. Hopefully I can learn and gain new insights from those vet traders and grow with the newbies.

hi yall my name s aucondra im here to learn how to trade lol

Hello, my name is Ifan nice to meet you all.
Have a nice trade :heart:

I am at the very beginning of this journey. I know next to nothing. My best friend is the one who actually introduced me to forex trading. I am very open to learning, but honestly very confused. I hope this site will be helpful for me.

I am new to this and am here to learn as much as possible to get started.

Hi, thanks for giving us the opportunity to introduce ourselves. I started to trade forex with the hope that I will get to leave my job once because I was not making enough to make a living and the frustration was on the next level. But forex trading has made me my own boss and I can trade the way I want to.

Hello everybody, I’m Clara a 51 year old, who has been investing and trading for a year. I’m a master certified executive coach, and NLP practitioner, continuing on my financial literacy journey, who is hoping to gain more knowledge from others here, so I can feel confident in trading. Grateful to be here.

Well, well, well hello everyone!

Very excited to join this forum and community. I’m Jeanne (23), been trading the fx market for 3years now. Looking forward ti learn more from babypips forum and community!

As always, it’s a never ending learning.
Hope everyone is safe and healthy, let’s go get our target dreams and goals!

Sending heaps of virtual support to everyone!!

Cheers,

JCH

Hello.
Am Wanjiru from Kenya.
Am new at Forex trading and Babynips as well.
A friend of mine told me about Forex trading and I was curious so I decided to do a little digging and here I am.

Hello wonderful people,

I’m new at Forex trading and heard wonderful things about Babypips and so here I am, eager to read, absorb and learn.

:slight_smile:

Hello sir, I’m new here ,Godswill by name i would like to know more on how to start up a good trading investment platform so i can be able to make income for myself and prepare for my future ahead.

Hi All, I’m super new here but I’ve heard about FOREX for sometimes. Looking forward to chat with some of you here. Good luck.

Hey All, my name is is Corey W. I have never traded before. I am very interested in learning to trade because I am semi-retired and really want to increase my retirement nest egg and control my financial future.I was invited to a seminar about trading and was very intrigued. I didn’t connect with the networking side of the presentation but thought it would be a good way to earn now that I am retired from the film and television industry.
I am very much looking forward to learning what trading is and how to trade effectively.

Good I’m darkwolkamaork I have no experience in forex but I’m here to learn and better my self. I’m a cool quiet person I’m trying to find out what to so thanks for having me

I am Ayikailey and I am here to learn about tradinng

Hey ya’ll! My name is Gil and I just joined the BabyPips team!

Hi, My name Karii is and I am new to baby pips and the trading world. A few of my close friends have brought up trading and forex so I decided to join and put myself out there to learn a new skill.

I’ve always been a fast learner and like to take on new challenges so here I am!

Hello y’all my name is Brooklyn_101 and I’m from Ghana. I’m a total stranger to forex trading, meaning I know nothing about it. I got introduced to this forum by my fiancée and I’m hoping it will really help as she insisted.

There’s nothing much to talk about here but I have high hopes that all I’ve heard about forex trading are true and very profitable. And I’m looking forward to learning new things too.

Thank y’all :pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:

Brooklyn_101

Hi my name is Shareena! I am looking forward to leaning a new skill set that will take me to financial freedom!

hello leslie here