RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hey guys, the names mrschief. Someone in my trading group just suggested I come here to learn about forex trading. They said I could learn a lot about technical analysis from trading forex. So here I am. I am from the US and I am really excited about learning how to trade and am willing to put in the work. I usually study this stuff for hours after work so I can get good at it. I’m hoping to use this platform as a learning tool to help with that. Anyways nice to meet you all!

Hey all!

I am new to all things trading. I have been looking at the cryptocurrency and normal stocks, but forex trading really is what interests me. I was ready to sign up for the paid learning program, but luckily I saw a video of someone recommending this site first. I love it so far and I am excited to continue on learning more and more.

I look forward to interacting with everyone and getting started!

Hey everyone,

I am excited and looking forward to learn about Forex trading .

Good Day,

I am committed to learning forex trading. We all have to start somewhere.

Wishing You Success

hi all. noob to forex. just planning to learn a secondary skill. username is Viking.

HI, I’m new to this forum and also new to forex. Just hanging to learn and catch more of this trade before I get my hands on in forex.

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Greg Mcgee, but my username is UncleGreg81.
I’m 39 years old, born and raised in the good ole Windy City of Chicago Illinois. I’m happily married to my wife of 13 years and we have 4 wonderful daughters.
Growing up in Chicago, I was always motivated to make all the right decisions.
I did everything I was instructed to do throughout my up bringing, and although its helped build my self character, my financial situation is in need of a change. I want to create more opportunities for myself and my family long term and I believe learning this industry will definitely hell me.

Hello! My name is Stephanie. I’m 21 and live in Florida. I recently learned a little bit about forex and was a part of IM Academy, I was looking for other alternatives and stumbled upon babypips. I don’t know much about trading but I am eager to learn!

Hello. I’m lynlaswoo. I am very new to the FoRex world and I want to learn any and everything there is to know about it.

Hi… I am Joel… I am new to forex… Taking as a carrier and investment

Hi. looking forward to learn about FX.

Hi my name is krystel I want to learn how to use forex and actually make an income out of it as it is one step closer to financial freedom.

hi the great community, my name is mohammed mohammed ibrahim am from Nigeria, I am A newbiew to forex trade. I was start learning forex for over 1 year and thanks i have learn alot. Greet you all members and nice to be here. THANK YOU

What’s good y’all. My name is Avery. I uh, have an internet alais that you may or may not learn about in the future which comes with a pretty big following. Currently I am a first year full time UPS package car driver which is a really great gig. Definitely life-changing. Now this isn’t to say that my appetite has increased since being with the company but I’ve always known that the things I’m capable of, the speed in which things click for me & the work ethic that I have leads me to believe that I’m far from the average person. I crave success. I crave a ridiculous lifestyle. A lifestyle in which work doesn’t feel like work. I’m able to work from wherever I want. I’m able to afford myself the luxuries I want. I see the current me as a version of myself that isn’t quite able to fully express himself just yet because I simply haven’t acquired all the tools necessary to broadcast it, yet I’m here for th journey. The long haul. Kept putting trading on the backburner for so long that I’ve finally, today, 5/30/21, have decided to learn & commit to the process & one day look back on this forum post saying to myself “Wow… growth.”

Nice to meet you all. Happy trading!

Hello, my name is: Anabellys

I am Mexican and I would love to learn and have your support to learn to operate in the forex market, starting from scratch.

Hey there, I’m Miguel and I am new to forex. I am from east Texas and I plan on being one of the best forex traders. I found out about yalls page through a good friend named Mr.Virgo. I plan on leaving my 9-5 job to do this full time soon.

Hello people, I’m new here.
My name is Olaoluwa from Lagos, Nigeria. I’m here to learn from the best. Thanks for this platform

Hello
My name is Dickson from Ghana, I am a student and new to forex trading and want to use this opportunity to make money and learn about the financial markets. I know my dreams of acquiring knowledge in forex trading would be made a reality from this network of like minded people. Thank you

Hello everyone l am Esther. A newbie who wants to learn.

Hi! my name is Khalil. I’m pretty new to the world of forex but boy am I excited to join. I have known about forex for probably a year now but always looked past it because I was small minded to stick to the traditional way of making money. As I get older i realize how hard life is and the thought of not being able to pick something up that I like and having to wonder how I’ll afford my grocery or utility bill if I buy this. Not only that but I’d love to get the opportunity to support my financial needs as well as helping out my parents whenever I can so yeah! My name is Khalil and this is my new forex journey.