RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

My name is MarkJohn28.

I want to learn how to trade and learn about forex trading and how it works in general. I want to learn because I want to earn big money and potential success in the future.

This is Abukar

Hello Yā€™all,

Iā€™m new to forex. Want to learn this skill as a secondary skill

hello dr. pipslow
i am nandani as you can make out from my screenname, i am from india and i started to trade indian markets and havenā€™t had too much of success in it, i mean technically itā€™s been 6 months around and i have been making some progress but there is a long way to go.
then i learnt about forex and saw how simple the charts were. but i still have to learn a lot about it and this platform gives me the confidence that i can.

Hello everyone! Iā€™m annforexā€¦My friend recommended me this site to learn FX and Trading. I donā€™t know anything about it, but I want to learn.

One of my biggest fears is lose money, as everyone in the beginning I guess lolā€¦

Well, Iā€™m going to join some groups and study in my own tooā€¦Any advise or suggestions, Iā€™m here folks.

Cheers!!!

Hello,

My name is Jamie from Alabama but currently reside in North Carolina. Iā€™m new to the FOREX arena and very interested in learning the ins and outs of it. I have a little experience with the traditional stock trading arena. My reasoning for wanting to get involved in FOREX trading is to provide my family and myself the freedom to not be confined in life by the typical 9-5 jobs and flexibility to travel freely.

Hi,.My name is Missy, Iā€™m a newbie in Forex and Babypip. I have been interested in Forex since i first heard about it. iā€™m looking forward to a great and enjoyable moments with lots of knowledge. If you guys have any tips i am open to them.

Hello everyone. Iā€™m new to forex training and Iā€™m willing to learn all I can to put it to good use :slight_smile:

Hello Iā€™m a newbie and Iā€™m very interested in learning and progressing. Just turned 45 yrs old and Iā€™m ready to start living and enjoying life

my name is ikem samuel .a nigerin currently studying in wroclaw poland .i am a newbie to forex ā€¦i am very much ready to learn and i feel so opportuined to be a member of this platform and to meet great mindets like mine

HIii my name is Kimm. Nice to meet u all. im still a complete newbie at trading. Hope nu guys could help and guide me along the way.

Hello, everyone! Am not new to Forex trading, but Iā€™m definitely new to engaging in Forex forums. Iā€™d like to be able to communicate with people who love Forex as well. I hope I can contribute positively to this community!

hello, greetings
My name is GINNO NJ from Namibia i turned 25 years this year. am a member since 26 september 2019 i knew about babypips through a proffessional forex trader in SOUTH AFRCA known as FOREXBROKERKILLER.

Since i started trading in 2016 i thought and dreamed am gonna get RICH very quick which was a big BLAST in my face accounts i was blowing them up over and over thats when i reallised that forex is not a walk in the park playing,its a real business that needs a FOUNDATION and PLAN.

So in 2017 i decided to get a mentor and learn and know more about forex,i was mentored by REF WAYNE in 2017 he is from SOUTH AFRICA,he taught me only two things that controll the forex market which is SUPPLY and DEMAND.+SUPPORT and RESSISTANCE.but the main focus was to spot/know SUPPLY and DEMAND area.

After being mentored i thought yesss know am gonna kill this market make profit but it was still hard to make profits because i was coping how my mentor traded which i ended up loosing againā€¦i was getting sick frustrated angry because the market is allways going against me.i wanted to QUIT but i love forex so i kept goingā€¦NEVER QUIT

Oops i did not tell you guys what type of trader am,iam a FUNDAMENTAL trader.OK so decided to create my OWN trading PLAN,after creatin my own trading PLAN i still came across more problems and those problems where ME.my PLAN was great but i was EMPATIENTS i would enter to soon and get knocked out.i will list dwn the problems i had expirenced and all i needed to do is do the OPPOSSIT
1.EMPATIENT
2.GREED
3.NO TRADING PLAN
4.RISCK MANAGEMENT
5.OVERTRADING
6.OVEREXPOSURE
7.OVERRIDING STOPS
8.OVERCONFIDENCE
9.EMOTIONS
THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE MARKET THE PROBLEM IS YOU FOCUS ON THE PROCESS NOT THE PROFITS
IF ther are fundamental traders we should link and PUT knowledge/skill together,am a dangerous fundamental traderā€¦good success to babypips and the members.SALUTE

Hi guys,

Iā€™m from Sri Lanka & I was looking for a genuine place to gain knowledge about Forex trading. When i was telling that i wanted to learn a beautiful soul guided me here, telling this is one of the best place to learn.

I have heard about forex trading & how people make lot of money. So i would like to learn from the beginning & looking forward to make some money out of it without loosing my capital.

Thank you!

Hello I have been in an MLM and now trading on my own. The mlm company focused more on recruiting than trading. Iā€™ve had so many people teaching me so many techniques like QP, s & r that I kind of like scalping better. Nevertheless I want to learn the correct way to swing trade with a touch of scalping.
I didnā€™t save for my daughters college. So Iā€™m hoping Trading will allow me to pay as she goes.

Hey there,

My name is Hy-Cang. Iā€™m a 20 year old business administration student in Rotterdam. I got interested in forex after being marketed into CFDā€™s. A few courses in my study gave me good insights, but that is more for investing (which I also do). On the side I have been trading FX for like 4 months or something. I havenā€™t blown up an account yet, luckily, but I feel like my risk management is on point. I use a combination of technicals and institional views (from Inner Circle Trader) to decide my trades. As you all know, there is tons to learn in forex and that is why i want to join babypips. I like learning everyday and I am totally not shy of sharing knowledge with any trader like me. I hope to get to know people so we can learn from each other and help each other out whenever needed.

Hi, my name is Sania. Iā€™m 18, from New York and I make art of different kinds. I love to learn and I also know how to code because my dream was to help create video games at one point!

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m BigRT and Iā€™m from the UK. Someone mentioned Babypips on a YT video so I thought I would have a look and decided this was a good starting point for a potential Forex trading career changeā€¦or atleast a way to make some extra income.

1 Like

Hi all. New to Forex and trading. Canā€™t wait to learn!

new to trading and would love to make a living off of it!! ready to learn.