RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi, I’m brand new to this. Wanting to leave my 9to5 job and make more of my life.

Hi Ahqar here,
Just trying to learn. Complete newbie so starting from scratch. Not expecting it to be quick or life changing yet. Just slow and steady.
I hope I can pick something up.

Qué quien soy!?, pues una persona interesada en aprender un poco de todo este mundo de FOREX desde Colombia, buscando la posibilidad de aplicar el conocimiento adquirido para sacar provecho de ello.

Hi I am Edith felix i am 22years old and I am from Nigeria …I work as a supervisor at williete Development system…I am new here I have no idea and zero experience about forex trading and I hope to learn more as time goes on

Hello everyone,

My name is BJ and I am an incoming senior in college. My major is industrial engineering and I have come across this site because a friend of mine has introduced it to me. The reason why I’m interested in trading Forex because i want to make an investment and I always like try something that’s new. I heard that if you follow the right footsteps in trading you can reach your goal. Even know I’m currently new too this I’m determined to knowing everything about the Forex markets along with increasing my trading experience.

Hello, I’m new to Forex Trading. I’m excited to begin this journey with babypips, and am just ready to get started.

Hello my name is Elana and I am a new trader

Hi Everyone!

Hello great people, my screen name is Efatha and I’m new here and also relatively new in forex. I am open to learn and I’m positive about been here in this forum. I see it’s a lot to learn, but my slogan is “you can not know what you are not ready to learn “:blush:

Hi everyone.My name is Rossy.I currently based inSA and i am a newbie to forex.I am here to learn more and start trading and make money

Hello, My name is Kaho, from the UK, based in Cyprus. I joined this forum because I am interested in trading, and looking to meet others that are the same.

I worked for a well known Forex broker based in Cyprus, and I have been working in the financial industry for 3 years and been trading for around 4 years. Since working in this industry, I have learnt many different things and have seen things (good and bad) in the industry. There is still much more for me to learn so I am always looking for others with experience.

I trade mostly stocks but still trade Forex from time to time. I trade mostly with price action trading as I find it effective.

If anyone has any questions regarding trading, you can always PM me and I will be happy to share the knowledge that I have.

Hello Everyone! Hello from Vaud, Switzerland. Happy to meet fellow learners and to have found this community! I am 3 weeks into learning about day trading and working towards defining how I will best participate in the market. Thank you in advance for any help so I can learn from those who took the leap before me! The most interesting thing I’ve read so far is that FX brokers most of the time do not place our orders on the interbank market but take the other side of the order as a market maker themselves, knowing most new traders lose money. They only start to hedge by placing our orders on the interbank market place once we start being consistently profitable. Funnily I guessed this is what was happening in the first place (except about the hedging bit)!

Hello from Alabama, USA! I’m relatively new to trading, and brand new to FX. Excited to meet you, and to learn alongside everyone here!

lets get this bacon

Hi! Nice to see a little community. Let’s hustle

Hi! I’m Maud.

I’m completely new to trading all thought I’ve shown an interest in it since the time I was studying at university and use to hang out with a lot of the commerce students who often spent their lunchtime trading.

Honestly, I’m tired of working a ridiculous amount of hours only just to make ends meet. It’s time for me to stop working for money and instead, make my money work for me. I want to be my own boss and have control over my money. I’m hoping my psychology degree will help me along the way!

Hello, my name is Jennifer. I live in CA and have been looking for a side hustle for a while. My motivation is a new home for my family and travelling.

Hello guys
I am a newbie here. I have waited for 600 years for this, been wandering round nd it has all been in vain. Now I can say I have foun my oasis.

Hello I’m Mosaic, Since the beginning of the pandemic I began dabbling with stocks first starting on cash app and now extending to both coin base and robin hood. I feel like in a short time I’ve learned the wonders and and dangers of investing, and recently I’ve even learned to appreciate the wins and losses of hfx trading. Although I’m nowhere near a wizkid at this I want to be! I strive to be a financially self sufficient entity of my own accord but in order to do that I need to overcome the learning curve of the foreign exchange market. Hope everyone investments go to the moon ! I look forward to learning .

I’m new to trading, just here to learn