RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hey everyone,

My name is Monique and I am from the United States.
I’ve been trading for about 5 months now. I’ve been in
two different companies to learn how to trade. The first
one I didn’t quite get the concept of trading but I did
learn the basics of trading from the second company.
That company was charging me $99 per month and
will be increasing that payment to $275 a month to
remain in their academy.

I heard about Baby Pips on YouTube so I decided
to check it out instead of paying $275 a month. I
can definitely use that money elsewhere. I am so
glad to be here and excited about the things I will
learn on this platform.

Hi im kamo from S.A. im a newbie

Hiii there
My name is Kwaku from Ghana.
I am entirely new to Forex trading and Babypips.
Heard about Forex trading in the past but never paid much attention to it.
I now want to get to understand it properly from the basics…

A friend introduced me to this platform.
Hope to learn a lot from you and become a good trader myself.
Thanks for the opportunity!!

Hi I’m from South Africa. I’m here to help grow as a trader, to learn and contribute to the baby pipes forum.

Hello. My name is Nathaniel. I was introduced to currency exchange about 4 years ago and ashamed for not following advice. I worked 7 days a week, staying busy and didn’t invest. During '20, I drove for rideshare companies. I met so many people trading on Forex. I was amazed at a young lady who was sharing her progress. She sounded slightly embarrassed when she said that she was “only” making $250 a day. I have known for over 25 years now, that working for people is not my dream. I would rather take my financial future in my own hands rather than depend on 401 k or some imaginary retirement plan.

Hi I’m fredyabb and I’m totally and completely new to Forex. I’ve heard about Forex from my daughter and got curious about trading and decided giving a try. I’m from Angola-Luanda in Africa, and I look forward to extend my knowledge in this.

Thank you very much,

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m a new member here, Nice to see to all of you.

1 Like

Hello traders,

My name is Alexander Hannoun, however I go by Maroun4x on all social media platforms. My background is in Finance, as a matter of fact, I’ve graduated from the University of Ottawa back in 2017. Yes I AM CANADIAN! I’m currently a seasonal trader funded with multiple funding programs, namely, The5%ers, FTMO and Axi Select.

I’m new to babypips’ community, however I will look to contribute with as much educational content as I can for anyone to benefit from. There’s no catch, I’ve been helping other traders on other platforms because I genuinely want to help those who seek it.

Here’s a little headshot of me… It’s a little dated, however I haven’t changed much :slight_smile:

Hello everyone… My name is Lakisha Street and I am a Travel Business Owner & Entrepreneur looking for additional streams of income. I have always had an interest in Forex as I see so many people being successful with it. I am open to learning and mastering new things so trading sounds like a good time to learn and invest in. My ultimate goal is to become wealthy and this seems like another layer I can add to get there. I look forward to growth and the journey to the top.

Let’s go!

Hi, y’all!

My handle on most of the internet is noddin_off. I’m not quite 600yrs old, but I’m working on it!

My goals with PiPs, is to create, maintain and grow the amount of choices available to me in life.

I’m starting at this time, because I decided to get out of my own way and take ownership of my own destiny!

Looking forward to receiving knowledge and eventually contributing knowledge.

If it is to be, it is up to me!

Hi all… Orff here. 44 years old from Malaysia. A newbie in Forex. Was introduced by a friend a few months ago. I just started trading (demo) a few days ago. I guess I still have a long way to go to really get to know about trading Forex or before making real profit.

Hey Everyone,

I am just looking for a community where I can ask for clarifications and guidelines to know if I am doing things correctly. Looking forward to learn!

1 Like

Hey Ya’ll!

I am MMasters U.K. based.

I currently work as a underwriter for a motor finance company and have over 10 years experience within financial institutions. As you can see for my profile picture I am a bit of a Marvel nerd. I like to workout, nutrition, fitness and many other hobbies.

I would love to be able to get out of this rat race and not have to work for someone else.

One of my friends who is currently having the time of his life in Bali sent me a link to babypips.

Motto: The best way to get things done is to simply begin.

1 Like

i feel you bro. Im new to forex but have been trading for almost a year and a half

Hello everyone . Im new to baby pips but have been study on the site for a year now. I joined because i want to access and share as much knowledge as possible and become a better trader and investor.

Hi I’m sospeter mbocho from kenya,a friend of mine introduced me to forex trading which I think I need training on the trading and understand the trend in market. Im eager to learn new things, and forex is one of the trades I would like to be a professional trader. I have only traded with the local market now I’m ready get a notch hire .

Hi Everyone. Mubbeena here aka nerdwannabe. Nice to be here. Hoping to make friends along the way as I learn more on trading. Would love to get ahead in doing more living and stop the 9-5.

Hello,

My name is Charise and I am new to Forex Trading. I heard about this website on YouTube so I’m ready to get educated.

Hello My Name is Raymon am 25 just turned 25 like yesterday am from Kenya am a newbie here.I have tried trading before totally regretted it because I blew my account got scared and never traded again .I am back on this to be the best there is and make it a full time source of living since I am in employed with zero leads on any job and have mouths to feed

Hi, I am Jack from Nairobi, Kenya and am here to know more about forex trade and make money