RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

HI all! I’m completely new to Forex trading but want to learn!

Hi my name is Fred John Jr, I’m an amateur boxer, aspiring pro boxer, looking for a way to earn extra money on the side whilst I study and box. I currently trade stocks but was recently inspired by a friend to give forex a go. Hope I’m in the right place and that everyone is well and ok.

Hi, I’m new to forex. I’ve been trying to learn forex for a while but I keep hitting walls because I haven’t had reliable learning resources.

I’m in college and live with my folks and in a separate part of the building so my short term goals are to start paying for my own food, electricity, and other living expenses while I’m here for the next 3 years and my long term goals are to invest primarily in property, and retire my parents and move them to a better place.

Right now I’ve decided to prioritize technical analysis first then fundamentals.
I’ve also settled on using MT4 for execution in combination with TradingView for analysis because of the interface.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

My name is asaav28, I am 31 years old. Currently I work as a Medical Assistant, I enjoy helping people and hoped one day I can achieve and accomplished to a higher career position.
However, I am a total newbie to Forex Trading. I found it interesting when I started seeing videos and reading about it in another website, for the fun of it I decided to give it a try on a demo account. I told myself I have to learn more about it, before I try the real thing and invest real money on it.
I am a person that loves to learn new things, it can be a hobby or interests. So learning Forex trading is one of the things that interest me the most and I know if I dedicate myself in learning I will achieve it. I am glad I found this community and courses to help me learn. I am starting from Preschool all over again haha.

If anyone would like to help me that will be great. Any books or blogs suggestions will be appreciated. Once I get to know a bit more, I am willing to help out too.

Thank You guys! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

hello everyone.newbie here

Greetings members,my name is Orestis and I’m strongly motivated to obtain a career.I’m good at maths and am keen to learn a profession.I am 25 and I realise that it is high time to get into something serious and I am prepared to put in the hours required to learn new skills.

I’m raenica! I’m from New York :statue_of_liberty: I became interested in trading about 1-2 years when I saw people benefiting from it but didn’t start my learning process until now lol. Happy to learn and be here :green_heart:

Hey y’all my name is Nut Piss. I’m just here to vibe and learn

Hello,

How is it going? I am excited to be joining this community.

Hello, am a newbie in the Forex market.
I would like to know more techniques,strategies and and be a successful trader henceforth.

Hi everyone, my name is Hannah, I’m new here to learn how to trade forex, l hope I am welcome.

Hi…My name is Lele…
I am 20 years and just graduated from cosmetology school. I always wanted to learn how to trade but every time I tried to learn I got confused and busy so I’ve never made time to actually learn about it. Recently I received a message about trading so I took it as a sign to give it another try. This time I will succeed👍🏽

Hi everyone, my name is Oyedunni. I got to know about Baby Pips from TikTok.

Hi y’all. I’m just another dude who wishes to experience what it feels like to experience financial freedom and the rollercoaster emotions that come with it.

HI, name is Musicgirl0!
I was in the im academy cause of my friend was using it. Sadly, after a lot of zoom call from the people who talk about different trading stocks or talk about business I couldn’t understand very well. So I left and came here from reddit. Hopefully I can understand more easier here then Im academy. I am ready continue learning about the trading also make money. still new about the forex stuff.

Hello everyone I’m a newbie and my name is Richy. I’m cool, simple and friendly and also, ready lo learn and hope to make new friends as well.

New to the forum

Hi all…my name is Cecil, from Indonesia. I’m new in trading, actually has learned the basic long long time ago so now I totally forget it. Now I want to start over, be a great trader and make much money obviously.
Let’s be rich and no loans he he he

Hi there. My name is Joshua,and I’m entirely new to both Forex and Babypips. I’m 26turning 27in a month, I’m still in school (Although I’m probably spending too much time reading about Fx rather than doing work)

Thanks guys

Hi, I’m Denis from Kenya.

Learning how to trade in Forex has long been in my mind. Now that I have this free opportunity to learn, I’ll make the best of it. Thank you guys in advance.