RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi sir … i’m hafiz from malaysia, a newbie. i really want to learn about this trading. This recommend from my friend that they enjoy to play with this bussiness. So i want to know and learn the basic about trader.

Hello, i am mike, i been sports trading for about 6months and probably about break even if not a little in the red but its negligable. Im hoping to give forex a go to see how i get on, gonna work my way through the free course as i await for my etoro account to be verified

Hi,
My name is jprofess and I am so excited to learn, grow, and eventually contribute within this community.

Hi Brookela,

I’m new to and very happy to see a mature person in the group.
Yes, life is tough at the moment. Good on you for taking a positive step in learning!
Don’t give up when it gets hard, ask the questions

Good luck on your journey

Hello! I am Joseph and I am New here and I want to be a part of Forex and I’ll offer my time and effort to become part of Forex Family. What should I do now??

Hi my name is sagethegem& I am 20 years old. I am currently trying to learn more on forex while I’m in school. I can’t wait to learn !

Hi, I’m Newbie101, was always interested in trading and making sense of the stock market, finally took the leap.
need help and direction with starting out and making sense of this trading thing.

Good day Team, im Brewitt, a newbie and hungry ti learn more about fx trading. A footie fanatic, humble guy, family orientated. Lets get this started

Hi everyone…i am Ezwan

Hello, everyone!

Obviously I’m a newbie, and looking to learn from everyone. I’m Ness, from East Coast/US, and looking to get into swing trading as a post-early-retirement second career. Since I’m still working fulltime, I am looking to learn for the next couple of years.

Happy to meet you all!
Ness

Hello
My name is Suriyan, 28 yrs old , from Thailand.

I just get to know the Babypips by chance from go through the Meetpips from the book i have read.

I start the fx at the beginning of this year, its totally fail.However, like everyone learning to ride , you got to fall . So i’m finding and learning to make me survive in this market and make profit.

Just hope we can exchange and share something good and useful.

Gladly to found the community where we can start to overcome this market together.

Cheers
Suriyan

Hello Team. I’m Pastor Edwin from Nigeria. Stumbled on this site while trying to get some information about how to set up stop loss. I am a new forex trader, and I know that to make a success out of it, I need a sound knowledge of how the market operates. Thank you.

hello everyone, i am a newbie in forex trading. I want to learn forex trading to earn and to enjoy.

1 Like

hello am Cupid

1 Like

my name is Meshach Arinze.

i like coding. But have interest In learning forex. I heard of forex trading from a friend but didn't take it serious. But recently this I was looking for a way to build my financial career so I took the opportunity to learn forex. So my friend introduce me to babysit.com as a platform for beginners

Hello Everyone! I’m Notes_recieved3

I am completely new to fx trading and being social on media. I do believe this is my first writing in a forum. I have a really busy lifestyle and i look forward to freeing up some time by making some extra money. If you reply and i response slow forgive me in advance.

Hello my name is Moranna, I am not familiar with forex trading and was referred here by a friend. I am however interested in learning the ropes.

Hello, I am Lindah. A beginner in Forex trade. I am hoping to learn a lot from the forum. Thank you.

Hello,
my name is Jojo-kunchan.

I just joined this website because i heard it was a great place to learn how to trade. I am still new at this and i would like to become a pro someday.

I am currently a student at local college. Due to covid i lost my job. Doing uber eats is okay but not something i would like to do long term. beside, this type of job can be risky for a female and it eats up gas for the car.

Im hoping that learning how to trade will help me get out of that job and enjoy life a bit more.

Nice to meet you all and hope we all succeed in life.

Hello everyone my name is Kevin, I am from the hottest place in the world Phoenix, Az. I have experience in investing and option trading but really want to learn more about the forex market. Hopefully babypips is the place to be.