RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Highest greetings from Kenya. I am blown away by Forex trading a thing i absolutely know nothing about but its form of existence for 600 years has taken me beyond fascination land. Please lets be buddies.

hi y’all

my name is Robson from Zimbabwe. M a university student at the National University of science and technology(NUST) studying Finance.
I have zero experience in trading and it is something i want to add to my career and i joined here so that i can have more knowledge and be taught the basics to the guru stage i believe it will add value to my degree as well

1 Like

hello, am new to forex…i want to learn and build. am from zambia

Hi guys my name is Philip and I am from Ghana in west Africa, I have been wanting to learn about trading for awhile but mostly when I try I find it to be too technical and complicated, but I decided to come for better tutorials from this platform to help me learn and begin trading and understand it well.

Hello, My name is Uzair. I am for Karachi, Pakistan.
I have 0 experience in stock or forex, So basically a newbie, hope for help from you. nice to be here.

Hi, I am Joy

Hi my name is Madeline, Im from the deep south New Zealand.
for those of you who remember Richie Mccaw [the all black captain] I live where he is from.
I am a total newbie to trading, and interested in learning more.
My ultimate goal is to help out my pension, and live a long and prosperous life.
My other interests are teaching Ballroom dancing, and horse riding, At nearly 69yrs young I still breed, break in and train my own horses.

1 Like

Hello, My name is Jayrome .I am and have been interested in doing Forex.I have worked since i was 14. Have retired from The Big General Motors and sti working.Its time for me to get past the fear of learning and jump in with both feet and get this done for me and my family.

Howdy I’m JTen (J.J., “J” is the 10th letter. I know its corny). I first got involved years ago and stopped (for some reason) even though I loved it. So I am an old newbie. Look forward to staying around this time.

Hi everyone, Dillon here. I’m from Cape Town South Africa and new to Forex. I was referred to this website by a friend and excited to learn about Forex trading in order to make passive income.

Hi everyone, my name is john from Tanzania, stumbled upon forex a few days ago and it was love at first sight situation. Hoping to learn all there is to it and more

Hello, hope you are all well, Babirye Catherine is my name from Uganda. I have no experience about trade. And am here to learn about trade and become financially independent. Thank you

Hi, my name is temmydee14. I’m from Nigeria and I’m happy to be a member of this great forum of forex gurus.
I’ve been trading forex for 2 years now, even though I’ve made some gains in trading forex, I’ve also made bigger losses than gaining in forex.
I believe joining this great forum will help me to see where I’ve been missing it and reshape my interest and love for forex trading

Happy to joining this group forum

What’s up everyone!
my names Jared, I’m from New Zealand.
I recently found a passion for trading and cant wait to further my skills and meet some new like minded people <3

I am Sylvester, I’m new here and hope to learn from the vast treasury of knowledge provided on this platform. I beg everyone to assist me to mold me to a greater and better person.
Thank you all

Hello, My name is DeanHam,
New to Forex and want to learn a different way of making income.
Looking forward to learning and trading!

Have a great day!

Bless up one and all… im new here. Weldon is the name.

Hello, my name is Jazmyn…

New to Forex and looking for ways to learn different ways of making income.

Hi,
I am an Engineer from Chennai, India.
Just started trading in Derivatives. Now I like to learn Forex from scratch including Technical analysis
Hope I am in the right place

Hi,

I’m DeBlaiso. I’ve been working as a research and teaching assistant while pursuing a degree in sociology.

I’ve always dreamed of trading, but thought I needed to be super rich to do so. I just discovered that I don’t actually need to wait until a hypothetically larger income. So, I’m in!

My hope is to make at least an extra income while trying to make life changing financial breakthrough.

I’m happy and excited to have found a community from witch I can learn.

DeBlaiso