RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

My name is Schuyler. I chose Forex because I have friends that have changed their lives using Forex. I want to use Forex to help me quit my 9-5 job and focus on creating an impact for younger generations. Looking forward to learning Forex and starting my financial independence journey.

Hi all happy to join the community. Been trading for some years so never be complacent. Thereā€™s always something new to learn. Kind regards

Hello Everyone. I am PipnBrenda and I am a total premie in the forex world. I had never even heard of it until a few weeks ago. In 2019 my office was shut down (this was before the pandemic) due to the the company cutting back. I had been there 20 years and was just 2 years from retirement. After that, I just took early retirement because I didnā€™t want to be over sixty starting over. I had always been told not to put all your eggs in one basket, so even before I was let go, I was always looking for new investments using amounts I could afford to lose. I found out about forex because someone tried to get me to go in on scam ā€œmillion dollar makerā€ or some crap like that. They sent me a video and part of what they were offering was training for forex. (For like $300). I said well let me look at forex on Youtube and see what this is all about. So now Iā€™m playing on a demo account and the videos have been helpful, however many of them tend to talk to me like I know what they are talking about and I donā€™t. I found myself looking up the phases they were using such as ā€œStop lossā€ ā€œRisk managementā€ ā€œleverageā€ ā€œATRā€ I have learned a lot in the last few weeks, but before I trade for real, for real, I want to learn more. One of the videos recommended BabyPips for infants like me, so here I am!

Yo yo! Nameā€™s Clover, and Iā€™m about as green as you can get with all this. Got a coworker whoā€™s been rambling on about IMAcademy and I found TheSwagAcademy on YT talking about it and found myself here before too long! Trying to look into this whole trading thing and hoping to gain some knowledge and find some helpful tips and learn as much as I can from a trustworthy place.

Greetings BabyPips .Com (munity) Members,

My name is Guy. I am originally from Los Angeles, CaliForNiaā€¦ but presently reside in OshKOsh, WisConSin. I have essentially zer0 prior trading experience, so probably have a gr8 many things I will need to learn in order to become at all competent. A close friend (PipStuArt) recommended I research the Pip, and Stu (dy) the Art of trading here, while digesting your provided educ8ional resources.

Hopefully I can gain sufficient comprehension of the pertinent terminology and techniques, with enough p8ience, practice, and persistenceā€¦ to become a proficient trader on my own someDay.

Thanks to everyone who plays any part in making BabyPips an inviting, inform8ive, and welcoming place for neophytes like myself to establish some understanding about trading fundamentals. Your experience, kindness, and guidance is highly appreC8d. =)

PeaceOut, -GuyGooway

Hello everyoneā€¦am G-Pips1.4,from Zambia,Africa.

hi, My name is MK(canā€™t give my guvy yk), Iā€™m 15 years old and Iā€™m just trying to make it out the hood and be able feed my family of 5. May allah help me with my forex journey and help me be successful one day. Ameen.

HI all ! new to all this.

Hello, my name is Andre Iā€™m from Maryland Iā€™m 41 and still not financially stable as I would like to be Iā€™m really trying to find a way not to be rich but just to earn enough income to lessen my stress and enjoy things in life I havenā€™t had the opportunity to do from lack of income. I am a pure beginner and would love any knowledge or tutelage from anyone to help me be successful

Hello guys! Iā€™m Dusko from Serbia. Iā€™m 18. I donā€™t know much about Forex but Iā€™m here to educate myself as much as I can. Nice too meet you all and keep working on your dreams.

Hello, I am completely new to trading. I wanted to learn the basics in trading. I hope to start at the very beginning and learn alot.

Am new in the forex trading and my friend introduce me to online trading and my friend make some profit with Charles swabb.and I was move by tht so I decided to join the online trading but unfortunately the country tht I reside doesnā€™t not allow Charlse swabb trading so I decided to join CFD trading with out a mentor or any one to guide me .when I start I make some profit with USDCAD l bought it 1.2030 and it went all the way up 1.2100.ever since I kept blowing my account.so pls I need solid directions and which best safe position I can buy from and if possible I can get assistance I will be glad

Hi everyone,
My name is Kudissanga and I am 42 years old. I am from Luanda (Angola).
Currently I have little experience on Forex trading, but I am looking forward to learn and become an expert on this subject, and also share my knowledge and ideas with other people.
I trully wish all the best and success to all of us.

Nice to meet yā€™all, Iā€™m a relatively new trader looking to educate myself further on forex trading

ā€œHello world!ā€ My name is Adam, 20, a first year pure physics student in Malaysia which also the first full online batch in my university. However, since practical skill is important in science field, Iā€™m quite skeptical about my soon-to-achieve certificate even if I graduate. Thus, Iā€™m learning this hoping to be my backup plan for my future in case and as side income along my study. I do dream big, hopefully I wonā€™t crash.

Financial stability is my goal, a billion dollars is my dream

Nice to meet you guys,

I am a novice eager to learn all
I can and be one of the best within a year. I will need all the help l can get to get started!!!

Hi everyone,
Iā€™m a newbie with a mind to learn the mechanics of forex to the level where i can impact the knowledge in others. Further, my longterm goal is to master the forex trade to the point wherein it can become a part of my life, pay my bills and give me financial freedom.

Hello Everyone, my name is Lawanda, I am a newbie to Forex trading. I am heading towards retirement and would love to learn how to trade :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey everyone :wave:t5: My name is Domi, short for Dominique and I am soooo excited to join the community. I have been teaching myself this amazing skill set for 2 years nowā€¦at a snails pace! I am now knowledgeable enough in the markets to dive deeper and invest, create money goals and see what I have been retaining. Canā€™t wait to connect and become successful in trading :partying_face::partying_face:

you can do it!