RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

My name is Sam… am new to forex… I want to trade forex as a side hustle till am financially free

Hello I’m David from Nigeria. I’m 24 I started my journey from copy trading after loosing so much I decided to set out to learn and trade myself. Rough journey :sleepy:.
Hoping to learn more and at the end become successful.

Greetings my name is Ms. Skye and I am out of Northern California. I have been learning about investing mostly with Crypto this past year and keep hearing about Forex Trading, which has intrigued me enough to join you all here! I am an absolute newbie when it comes to Forex Trading. I have been a Full Time Working Artist raising my brood on a song and a prayer since 2011. I am looking for new ways to accumulate wealth and financial stability in my life. According to my astrological natal chart I will be very wealthy in my older years (I’m over the hill and on my way, lol) and I am suppose to be incredible with money and financial decision making. I am pretty damn lucky, so perhaps that will help? All in all, I am grateful to be here and to learn from you all. Cheers!

Hi, I’m Kolona! I’m new to forex, I’ve heard of it but I felt like I never had the time to learn about it. One day I was watching a video on youtube about learning about forex and they mentioned babypips and now I’m here! I’m so excited to start my forex journey!!!

Hello everyone, name is KhanCare, I’m based in Botswana…im new in forex…my being here comes due to the spiked interest i have developed by watching and wondering how it all goes down in the world of trading. I’m hoping to interact and learn from this platform and develop myself to a point of having a working strategy to use in tapping into the forex markets. looking forward to enjoying the process (KC)

Hi there I’m crees well I’m new to forex the reason I wanna be a trader is to have second income as we all aware of the economic somersault and challenges we face on daily bases, struggles like unemployment, covid, retrenchment, high inflation poverty etc.

hello everyone.
my name is Edwin from Tanzania. I am a new baby in the trade market and already blow two accounts in binary options so I hope here I can get good experience and knowledge much love.

Hi There!!! Solace here.

i am a newbie in the forex market, barely 3 weeks into it but truth is i am really loving it. Someone introduced BabyPips to me and i am loving all the lessons been thought on here. Thanks to every in this forum, from the founder to the members. Your contributions have been one of the best for me on this journey.

Good journey all, @Kyazayako on tradingview, Reader and self-learning like to follow and practice with small account to learn more i will enjoy to be part of this forum and contribute each other on skills am in the game for just 2 yrs and yeah i really wanna become a successfully Trader

Thanks for your help All

Learn more about money management and SL[stop loss] let be in touch…

Greetings to everyone! I’m Charles, from Nigeria. I first picked interest in Forex early 2019 but didn’t continue as school activities was much on me. Now that I am in my final year, I want to start afresh and needs all the possible coaching that is available from the professionals. Thanks. :wink: :wink:

Hello everyone! I’m Willie frrom Manila Philippines. I’m new in forex trading and I was glad when I came to find this site. I hope it will help me in my pursue of becoming a successful trader in the future. Many thanks

Hello lm chacks from zimbabwe l am new in the game of forex trading l want to learn how to trade

Hello! I’m looking to learn FOREX so my financial future is dependent on me and not someone else!

Very excited to be here and to learn. Let’s go!

-Andrea

1 Like

I’m Kaavilash from Malaysia. Basically, I’m a beginner for Forex, I came here to learn about it and of course to help me in developing myself for this field.

Hello everybody my name is Wendy alezi i am a newbie to trading and i am here to learn that all

Hey Guys, my name is Max

I’m 21 Years old from Ireland. I have some experience with trading stocks and cryptocurrency. I did look into fx last year but didn’t have the time to prioritize it. I guess I’m a newbie to all the this but still have a decent understanding of technical analysis but lots to improve on.

I’m at a point in my life now where I’m sure trading will be my career and I’ve never been more motivated.
One thing I’ve learned from trading stock and crypto is how valuable a good community is so i’m super excited to be a part of this

I’ll mainly be looking to trade London session with NY crossover. I’m always patient with my trades and usually like to hold for a few days. I will be trading with small lots at the beginning and I’m hunting for CONSISTENCY.

Feel free to get in touch and lets converse and trade together. Good luck everyone lets make these PIPS!

Hi I’m Lesego. I’m from a city called Pretoria in South Africa. I’m joining Forex to learn how to make decent profits. My dream for this is not ambitious because I’ve learnt from a friend, who is a FX trader, that money grows over time. I’m willing to learn and work hard on my FX trading skills. I know that FX trading can be lucrative but also know the risks are high in losing capital.

Oh yes, I love working with numbers. So hope this FX trading thing goes well.

Hello All,
I’m Pk.pond form Thailand, a newbie, nece to be part of this community.

Greetings!!! My name is Micheal, I’m located in Nigeria and a dual citizen of Cameroon and Nigeria. I’m into civil engineer building construction, I’ve heard much about FX till the final day I got introduced by a friend, I decided to give it try to study more for my self because knowledge is power, and I believe I will be a good student, I found out that there is more to learn in the internet word as wide as it is, I believe Dr. pipslow will be a great teacher for me Nd lead me to the right direction. My goal is to achieve success.