RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hiiii group , My name is Veronica, im 21 from LA. i came across babypips from youtube actually. ive been wanting to up my forex trading which has me coming across many helpful tools and resources. Something about forex always has me very drawn to it so im going to continue patience and gain understanding to become a successful trader. apart from trading i enjoy the sun , natrue , city life night life & food.

Hi,
My name is Gump. Nice to meet you all and be part of this community. Cheers!!!

hi!!! My name is Edsel and I am from the Philippines.
I am a newbie in trading and have been studying trading for about 2 weeks already.
I joined this community to learn more about trading, from the most basic to the most complex part of it.
I hope to enjoy and learn more from this community. thankyou

Hello Everyone! My name is Dominique and I am new to trading!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Natalia and I am very interested in learning FOREX! I am here to start my journey and appreciate any tips or tricks! Ready to learn and get this PROFIT!

Hi, been trading crypto for a couple months but itā€™s all too highly correlated. Figured Iā€™d try learning about Forex. Regards.

Bula vinaka, Iā€™m from Fiji, writing from Fiji and very new to this FOREX stuff but a friend of mine directed me here, so here I am taking the first step, ready to absorb everything like a sponge. Never traded in my life but very willing to learn as much as I can so I canā€¦ drumroll please - leave my 9 to 5 job someday and spend more time with my husband and family. I basically want that extra time, I want that freedom! I want to support my family and still have time for themā€¦ actually more time than I spend making money. I live in Suva, 35years on earth so far, married for 12 of those years, no kids but support my extended family living with me -that means noisy nieces and a nephew all day, everyday hahaha. I love them all to bits. Also, I have dreams like building and owning a house someday and being debt-free - just bigger goals that Iā€™m hoping to learn the skill sets to conquer!

Hello, I am a single mom, wishing to be financially independent through forex trading, soo I am really excited to learn on this plat forumā€¦

Hello Everyone,

My name is Veronica Im from Cleveland, Ohio. I have been trading crypto for 6 months Im new to Forex Trading Iā€™ve only traded forex on my mt5 demo account. Iā€™ve been taking it easy starting small. An associate of mines suggested this website said that I can clarify any information I need to know here. I want to build a network and connect with others into forex trading weā€™re we can bounce ideas off one another. I look forward to meeting as many like-minded peers in training as much as possible. I more specifically want to find a mentor or someone that I can shadow to learn more about about forex trading. I hear so many great things and again would love to be skilled in this field.

Glad to be here, good luck to us all!!!

Hi there, I am NhlanhlaM a 34 year old male from Newcastle, South Africa. I have worked 10 years as an IT Consultant and gained a wealth of knowledge and skills. I am currently self employed as it is hard finding employment even before the pandemic hit us all. I joined to learn about trading so that I can be able to finance my company and be able to play my part in shaping the future of ICT by providing innovative IT\Technical solutions to small businesses and eventually the big players in the business industry. i have a passion for helping people in technical distress and have hopes of improving the experiences of all that will seek help from my company. In a nutshell I am here to serve and believe by gaining trading skills I should be able to accomplish just that. I look forward to learning from everyone, it is an honour to be amongst everyone and hopefully I can also help those in need as time goes by. Thanks

1 Like

Hi All,

I am brand new here. I am a full time mortgage loan processor looking to make a career change. I am mainly here because I have been told there is really great information on chart reading. I intend to use that knowledge to ultimately day trader. Just gather as much knowledge as I can before I begin making any trades.

• Nick

New to trading. Looking to learn as much as possible. My goal is to learn as much as possible and make this a hobby that can also make me a little bit of money. Not expecting much and donā€™t want to be greedy, just enough to make life a little easier. But I love to learn so I am happy with this just being a hobby that lets me continue to learn.

Hi,

My name is Job, i am 20 years old and recently got in to trading forex. Iā€™m glad i have discovered this page about forex, i am very dedicated to being a full time trader, but have a lot to learn still.

During the corona virus i realised that studying, and after that working for the rest of my life isnā€™t what i want to do. I have done 2 studies at universities in the Netherlands now but it isnā€™t what i want to do and doesnā€™t make me happy(i quit them both after 1 year). So i decided to fully commit to making money online, especially with forex trading. Next January i will be going to Indonesia for 3 months to study online, make money with forex and just enjoy life.

I am looking for likeminded people who can help me grow as a trader. I would love to learn from others and also share my ideas!

Take care!

Hell everyone Iā€™m Steve iā€™m new to the trading forum trying to gain a better concept and understanding about the new world of trading

Hi there my name is Ramac all the way from South Africa. I am a dj by profession. I was introduced to forex by a friend of mine long ago but we both dd not have enpugh information on trading where by we blew our accounts. I am here to learn n hope i will get the right information
from u Dr. Pipslow n the rest of the of the community in here. To understand n work for a better up growth in trading n life changing beginnings. I have opened a mt5 demo account n real account which i have not funded yet as i am busy with the demo account n trying to learn as much as i can. So that i do not make the same mistakes as before. I am here to learn Dr.Pipslow i am ready for change.

Greetings errybuddy ma name is Khulekani commonly known by HomeAlone,am new here but not to trading ,spent a year and a couple of 8months learning how to trade professional,using technical analysis and candle sticks psychology,Iam here for sharing the less I know with birds of the same flocks,with no intentions of taking but learningā€¦HomeAlone :love_you_gesture:t4: Last born king

Welcome to the future my dear

Hi Everyone, Iā€™m Bernie from Australia just starting my FX journey. My goal is to be profitable FX trader and trading for a living by the end of 2022!

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Antisocialbutterfly. I am really glad to be on here!

Hi my name is Sheila, I am from Uganda and Iā€™ve always been somewhat drawn to forex trading but had never taken the time to really get better acquainted. So when a friend of mine mine recommended babypips I came on over right away. I love the freedom forex trading promises and I also love living on the edge which I am sure will be my daily experience with forex. Here is to a fun brighter future. I cannot wait to learn from the best.

2 Likes